ImageImageImageImageImage

Official Toronto Raptors Offseason Thread *UPDATES*

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

PRESTIGE
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,142
Location: The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

Re: Official Toronto Raptors Offseason Thread 

Post#201 » by PRESTIGE » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:03 pm

sycammer wrote:
we need to hit the ball of the park, we have a good supporting cast, we need to get 2 stars who can help back into contention fo the chapionship..only 2 teams have in the past 30 years without any top 10 players on their roster has won championships...2004 pistons & 2019 raptors...

?
MixxSRC
General Manager
And1: 14,092

Post#202 » by MixxSRC » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:24 pm

KO7 wrote:Might be late to the party on this, but I’m guessing there’s a complete overhaul on the Raptors’ jerseys lineup next season? Couldn’t believe the Raptors jerseys are 75% off right now. As disappointed as I was with Siakam’s playoffs performance, I couldn’t say no to $104.99 CAD off regular price. The jersey was only $39.99 before shipping and taxes. Couldn’t score an OG jersey in medium however.

Just bought Pascal's jersey for 50 with shipping. Thank you!
KO7
Head Coach
And1: 9,888

Post#203 » by KO7 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:31 pm

LarSiN wrote:Good tip ! Just snagged the Red Lowry one I've been wanting, only 39.99$, 50$ taxes in + shipped ! Bout the same price as knock offs, but with good quality !

MixxSRC wrote:Just bought Pascal's jersey for 50 with shipping. Thank you!

Score! You’re welcome :beer:
HiJiNX wrote:Ngl I think I could pull Savanna Hamilton.
KO7
Head Coach

Post#204 » by KO7 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:32 pm

DreamTeam09 wrote:
KO7 wrote:Might be late to the party on this, but I’m guessing there’s a complete overhaul on the Raptors’ jerseys lineup next season? Couldn’t believe the Raptors jerseys are 75% off right now. As disappointed as I was with Siakam’s playoffs performance, I couldn’t say no to $104.99 CAD off regular price. The jersey was only $39.99 before shipping and taxes. Couldn’t score an OG jersey in medium however.

Where do I buy a jersey from at that price ???

Got mine off realsports’ site. Dunno if it’s that cheap anywhere else. Good luck!
sycammer
Head Coach
And1: 1,304

Post#205 » by sycammer » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:07 pm

PRESTIGE wrote:
sycammer wrote:
we need to hit the ball of the park, we have a good supporting cast, we need to get 2 stars who can help back into contention fo the chapionship..only 2 teams have in the past 30 years without any top 10 players on their roster has won championships...2004 pistons & 2019 raptors...

?

i meant both teams rosters were without any top 10 drafted players
Oakley:

"What's going on the league today? It ain't nothing hard, they don't practice any more, they just go around the court doing nothing."
LarSiN
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,120

Post#206 » by LarSiN » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:46 pm

DreamTeam09 wrote:

Where do I buy a jersey from at that price ???

Better hurry, only Red Siakam & Black Lowry left in adult sizes (several youth/child options still though)

https://shop.realsports.ca/collections/raptors-promo
"I quickly cripple the triple-threat devils, disheveled I level headedly settle on spontaneous combustion tactics. Fact is, nothing is drastic or graphic. I melt the steel like blacksmiths"
LarSiN
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,120

Post#207 » by LarSiN » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:52 pm

Now Siakam's sold out, only a XXXL Lowry left for adult sizes. This thread really helped sell off the last of them !
"I quickly cripple the triple-threat devils, disheveled I level headedly settle on spontaneous combustion tactics. Fact is, nothing is drastic or graphic. I melt the steel like blacksmiths"
KO7
Head Coach

Post#208 » by KO7 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:54 pm

LarSiN wrote:Now Siakam's sold out, only a XXXL Lowry left for adult sizes. This thread really helped sell off the last of them !

Yeah no kidding! Before my initial post, there were OG, Serge, Marc, FVV, and Norm jerseys too in various colours :O.
ruckus
RealGM
And1: 11,279

Post#209 » by ruckus » Thu Oct 8, 2020 9:35 pm

Does anyone know anything about Jordan Bone? 57th pick by the Pistons last season and had a 2-way with the GLeague.

His numbers from last years combine look good and he did pretty well with Grand Rapids.

It doesn't look like hes under contract?
RaptorPride
General Manager
And1: 17,505

Post#210 » by RaptorPride » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:59 am

Spoiler:

Son Goku 25
RealGM
And1: 40,591

Post#211 » by Son Goku 25 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:13 pm

Real off season starting in about a week...
Read
Psubs
RealGM
And1: 10,620

Post#212 » by Psubs » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:21 pm

RaptorPride wrote:beast

I thought he signed in Europe.

Read on Twitter
nabbs
RealGM
And1: 19,365

Post#213 » by nabbs » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:45 pm

Updates:

- Kyle has been golfing. Recently interviewed on a course in philly during a KPMG women’s golf event

- Stanley has been running pick up in gyms and working out

- Serge is in Paris but it seems like he has his trainer with him

- Brissett and Boucher are in Toronto I believe. Oshae has been working out at the raps practice facility

- Watson is training in Arizona

- Gasol is back in Barcelona

- OG, Pascal, TD, Hernandez, Mccaw are MIA atm. Can’t seem to find much. Hernandez is back in Miami and I imagine TD is in Mississippi

- Fred was on vacation with the family but he back in Rockford now. Seems like he is gearing up to start his offseason.

- Nurse is in Toronto

- Norm is in San Diego

Honestly I imagine these guys are legitimately training by the end of October, start of November. Assuming the season starts in Feb it’ll give them like 2 months of training

2018 My Top Guys (no particular order): Doncic, JJJ, Zhaire Smith, Miles Bridges, Knox, Wendell, Bamba, Ayton, Sexton, Brown, Huerter, Okogie, Svi,
sycammer
Head Coach
And1: 1,304

Post#214 » by sycammer » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:35 pm

anyone watched or followed (like myself) the NBA finals, will know by that we need a top 5/10 player in order to take the next step, its all nice to see Pascal & fvv develop into good players but we need players like Jason Tatum who can take over the game or goto-guy....the questions that the analysts had about the roster this past season, in the playoffs, when we need a bucket - who will it be?

we need to get that player whether its through trade/draft/free agency...but until we do expect us to be a 1st / 2nd rd team at best
Oakley:

"What's going on the league today? It ain't nothing hard, they don't practice any more, they just go around the court doing nothing."
RaptorPride
General Manager
And1: 17,505

Post#215 » by RaptorPride » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:31 pm

Spoiler:

nabbs
RealGM

Re: Official Toronto Raptors Offseason Thread (Update: Pascal and Watson Working Out Together) 

Post#216 » by nabbs » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:57 am

2018 My Top Guys (no particular order): Doncic, JJJ, Zhaire Smith, Miles Bridges, Knox, Wendell, Bamba, Ayton, Sexton, Brown, Huerter, Okogie, Svi,
nabbs
RealGM

Re: Official Toronto Raptors Offseason Thread *UPDATES* 

Post#217 » by nabbs » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:40 pm

Updates:

- Thomas is back in Wisconsin so I assume he'll get workouts going

- Stanley is real active in some pro runs

- Watson and Pascal are working out together with Todd Ramasar (their agent)

- I have a feeling Kyle is gonna be on JJ's pod in this next 2 weeks so look out for that

- Oshae is in Toronto working out at the Raps facility.

No real updates on anyone else

OAKLEY_2
RealGM
And1: 8,875

Post#218 » by OAKLEY_2 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:16 pm

sycammer wrote:anyone watched or followed (like myself) the NBA finals, will know by that we need a top 5/10 player in order to take the next step, its all nice to see Pascal & fvv develop into good players but we need players like Jason Tatum who can take over the game or goto-guy....the questions that the analysts had about the roster this past season, in the playoffs, when we need a bucket - who will it be?

we need to get that player whether its through trade/draft/free agency...but until we do expect us to be a 1st / 2nd rd team at best

I never subscribe to what we need somebody has or the league has it right now and available. We always needed Kobe or Kobe equivalent. Never got it and fan wants couldn't help either way. Raps are a magic ingredient from moving right past the rest of the east. Remains to be seen what the formula is. It starts with asset retention and ends with converting value. If Turner and Dipo were available... Hmmm. Works on paper.
lolwut
General Manager
And1: 12,917

Post#219 » by lolwut » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:33 am

Psubs wrote:
Read on Twitter

Konate needs to look up "leg day" on Google.
2023-2024 FatherTracker™ - baby raptors looking to be adopted by a warm, loving family man
lolwut
General Manager
And1: 12,917

Post#220 » by lolwut » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:36 am

RaptorPride wrote:

I hate playing with guys like Stanley Johnson that take off their shirt in pickup. They're all sweaty and nasty, and you can't really guard them properly because they're so slippery.
2023-2024 FatherTracker™ - baby raptors looking to be adopted by a warm, loving family man

Return to Toronto Raptors