ImageImageImage

Miemi Heats v. LEBBYWINKS, hlp us Neptune 10/4 Son 7:30 eestin time

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,027

Re: Miemi Heats v. LEBBYWINKS, hlp us Neptune 10/4 Son 7:30 eestin time 

Post#1241 » by 3ballbomber » Mon Oct 5, 2020 10:43 pm

AirP. wrote:
3ballbomber wrote:Says a lot about Lebron as a competitor, that some of us have acknowledged for some time. Up 2-0 talking sh*t to a player w/ a depleted team, who lost his 2 leading scorers & best defensive player. While having the best talent in AD as your team mate in the series, who, may likely win MVP if they take the series. Reminds me of MJ's thoughts about it easy to trash talk when your up, but not so much when it's even or down. Add this to yet another douche move leaving the game & his teammates before it's over & Lebron will always be classless. Jimmy showed him what's up today.

I didn't even read your post till now but I just posted something like this on the General Board(I almost never post there because of the backlash), something that hit me while making breakfast.

AirP. wrote:Something NOBODY is talking about. Jimmy Butler just beat the Lakers in game 3 in the Finals with a team(last night's rotation) that was probably way less talented than the Laker's last year that LeBron couldn't even get them into the playoffs. LeBron being even considered in the same class as MJ is laughable, especially with such a classless move like LeBron leaving the court early. MJ would have come back to the court, watched the other team celebrate, and used that to drive him the next game(s).

LA may still win this Finals, but last night is a huge shot at his legacy, especially after he talked )$#( in the first half and had what a lot of people say is a lesser talented team beat them, especially with 2 of their top 3 players OUT.

Also, Raja Bell is mad at S.Foster for calling 3 early fouls on AD, did he have that same take when Bam got 2 quick fouls in game 1 which completely changed the game? A more loosely called series may have benefited Miami, not LA.

Lebron does numerous things per season since 2003 that further taints his character & his legacy. It's added up over time. This is why he was, at one stage, the most hated athlete on the planet & currently is very highly criticized. Lebron is a douche cake but shallow individuals look at his shiny trophies & dismiss & excuse his many glaring faults in character. Sometimes there's more honor & respect in a loss than a win. Lebron has proven the way he jumps ship & abandons teammates to chase rings that winning doesn't necessarily equate to respect.

It no longer surprised me when he does things like walk out of games because i've seen his poor sportsmanship many times before. Trash talking a guy in a depleted team further shows this lack of character in a man that has always shown to be be petty, entitled & egocentric.

Raja Bell had nothing to say when the same ref crew of Foster & Brothers compromised a good Denver squad by putting both Jokic & Murray in foul trouble in game1 in that series. Denver were up by 2pts to end the 1st Q until they were raped w/ calls the rest of the way making LA look more dominant than what they really were. When you look at the numbers for that series they were almost identical. In fact, prior to gm5 Denver & LA put up the exact same amount of points. This proves Denver could not only hang but may have even been up in that series at 1 point had the officiating not been so bias towards LA.

This is what i love about our team. We do things the right way. We don't complain, we don't flop, we don't whine. We just work, support one another & go home. No bullsh*t.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,137

Post#1242 » by Heat3 » Mon Oct 5, 2020 10:55 pm

AirP. wrote:
Read on Twitter

So sad when a former player for your team has his career defining moment in another uniform. In the case of the Lakers it is a current player. I see them on Reddit posting the pic of Lebron from Celtics game 6. Cavs fans used to do the same thing. He’ll always be wearing a Miami uniform in that pic.
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

AirP.
RealGM
And1: 28,174

Post#1243 » by AirP. » Tue Oct 6, 2020 1:39 pm

Heat3 wrote:
AirP. wrote:
Read on Twitter

So sad when a former player for your team has his career defining moment in another uniform. In the case of the Lakers it is a current player. I see them on Reddit posting the pic of Lebron from Celtics game 6. Cavs fans used to do the same thing. He’ll always be wearing a Miami uniform in that pic.

At the time of the trade, half Chicago's fanbase wanted to keep Butler, ditch Hoiberg(a lot wanted Thibodeau back), the other half wanted to trade Butler, tank, and rebuild playing pace and space basketball. Some fans saw how ***** the FO was being towards Thibodeau and sabotaging the team(the owner overruled the FO on the Thibodeau hiring, it was never going to work). It was leaked over a year early than Hoiberg(friends with the FO) would be replacing Thibodeau and the FO actually tried to get Memphis to trade for Thibodeau to get out of his contract while keeping the owner happy, that didn't work so they turned the owner on Thibodeau to the point the owner went out of character basically GDing him in the news.

Did I mention Chicago's FO threatened to bench Butler his last year(of his rookie contract) unless he signed a cheap extension, they said he'd be behind Tony Snell? This is one data point of why Chicago's FO and Thibodeau hated each other, he wouldn't do their dirty work and with that, wasn't "united" with the FO. What a **** organization.
HeatFanDan
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,701

Post#1244 » by HeatFanDan » Wed Oct 7, 2020 4:18 am

3ballbomber wrote:
AirP. wrote:
3ballbomber wrote:Says a lot about Lebron as a competitor, that some of us have acknowledged for some time. Up 2-0 talking sh*t to a player w/ a depleted team, who lost his 2 leading scorers & best defensive player. While having the best talent in AD as your team mate in the series, who, may likely win MVP if they take the series. Reminds me of MJ's thoughts about it easy to trash talk when your up, but not so much when it's even or down. Add this to yet another douche move leaving the game & his teammates before it's over & Lebron will always be classless. Jimmy showed him what's up today.

I didn't even read your post till now but I just posted something like this on the General Board(I almost never post there because of the backlash), something that hit me while making breakfast.

AirP. wrote:Something NOBODY is talking about. Jimmy Butler just beat the Lakers in game 3 in the Finals with a team(last night's rotation) that was probably way less talented than the Laker's last year that LeBron couldn't even get them into the playoffs. LeBron being even considered in the same class as MJ is laughable, especially with such a classless move like LeBron leaving the court early. MJ would have come back to the court, watched the other team celebrate, and used that to drive him the next game(s).

LA may still win this Finals, but last night is a huge shot at his legacy, especially after he talked )$#( in the first half and had what a lot of people say is a lesser talented team beat them, especially with 2 of their top 3 players OUT.

Also, Raja Bell is mad at S.Foster for calling 3 early fouls on AD, did he have that same take when Bam got 2 quick fouls in game 1 which completely changed the game? A more loosely called series may have benefited Miami, not LA.

Lebron does numerous things per season since 2003 that further taints his character & his legacy. It's added up over time. This is why he was, at one stage, the most hated athlete on the planet & currently is very highly criticized. Lebron is a douche cake but shallow individuals look at his shiny trophies & dismiss & excuse his many glaring faults in character. Sometimes there's more honor & respect in a loss than a win. Lebron has proven the way he jumps ship & abandons teammates to chase rings that winning doesn't necessarily equate to respect.

It no longer surprised me when he does things like walk out of games because i've seen his poor sportsmanship many times before. Trash talking a guy in a depleted team further shows this lack of character in a man that has always shown to be be petty, entitled & egocentric.

Raja Bell had nothing to say when the same ref crew of Foster & Brothers compromised a good Denver squad by putting both Jokic & Murray in foul trouble in game1 in that series. Denver were up by 2pts to end the 1st Q until they were raped w/ calls the rest of the way making LA look more dominant than what they really were. When you look at the numbers for that series they were almost identical. In fact, prior to gm5 Denver & LA put up the exact same amount of points. This proves Denver could not only hang but may have even been up in that series at 1 point had the officiating not been so bias towards LA.

This is what i love about our team. We do things the right way. We don't complain, we don't flop, we don't whine. We just work, support one another & go home. No bullsh*t.

I love this post. A million and-1's for you, buddy.
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,027

Post#1245 » by 3ballbomber » Wed Oct 7, 2020 7:47 am

Thanking you, Sir Dan.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor

Return to Miami Heat