ImageImageImage

Lakers @ Miami - Sun 10/11/2020 @ 7:30pm - Fight or Die for the Prophecy.

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

vanhowell
Senior
And1: 687

Re: Lakers @ Miami - Sun 10/11/2020 @ 7:30pm - Fight or Die for the Prophecy. 

Post#1401 » by vanhowell » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:56 am

Thank you for the great season guys.. Let’s get that trophy next time. We’re only 2 wins away damn!! It hurts but we will get back stronger next season. I’m expecting a massive improvements from our young guys next season..

Let’s Go Heat!!
To succeed, attitude is equally as important as ability.
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#1402 » by goodboy » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:01 am

Chalm Down wrote:
goodboy wrote:Imagine Lillard/Butler/Giannis though.

why

Imagine Serge's piece on your forehead
Bright
goodboy
RealGM

Post#1403 » by goodboy » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:02 am

;ab_channel=HouseofHighlights

Love this.

You can tell Jims is hungry for one.

Hopefully we get a good solid big going into next-season.
Bright
goodboy
RealGM

Post#1404 » by goodboy » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:11 am

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2006379
this phucking former bandwagon fan

epitome
Bright
Slot Machine
Head Coach
And1: 4,542

Post#1405 » by Slot Machine » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:32 am

I’m just sad there’s no more Heat games to look forward to. Really proud of this team and what they accomplished this season. I’ll remember this team for a really long time.
The Bunk wrote:God I hate this fraudulent clown.

I've never wanted to punch someone in the face so badly. Really hoping to run into him at a game one day. I won't hesitate.
goodboy
RealGM

Post#1406 » by goodboy » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:34 am

Slot Machine wrote:I’m just sad there’s no more Heat games to look forward to. Really proud of this team and what they accomplished this season. I’ll remember this team for a really long time.

Good thing is, this team isnt going anywhere, but improve even further with key assets and holding out on 2021.

Spo/Jimmy's post-game interview had that taste for blood for next season. I love it.
Bright
tradez401
Starter
And1: 613

Post#1407 » by tradez401 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:21 am

carnageta wrote:Let’s retool by adding Cousins and LMA to the roster.

Herro/Dragic
Robinson/KZ
Jimmy/Iggy/HiIl
Bam/Crowder/Hill
Cousins/LMA

20th pick, Kelly and Nunn enough for 1 year rental LMA?

if demarcus was healthy he'd be an awesome fit next to bam.
Phinsoverpats
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,759

Post#1408 » by Phinsoverpats » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:30 am

This one doesn’t sting like the previous finals lost because the heat weren’t supposed to be there and they still kings of the east :D
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,027

Post#1409 » by 3ballbomber » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:21 am

We looked absolutely gassed!! I believe we emptied our tank in gm5 just to get it to a game 6. Not to mention Spo used a short 7 man rotation, understandably, in what was a must win gm. Not surprised we were running on fumes. It's also indicative of a depleted team who was sorely missing their leading scorer for majority of the series & an incomplete unit who's 2nd leading scorer & defensive anchor injured several games &then playing @ less than 100%. Butler, our other top 3 player played extremely heavy minutes, putting the team on his back gm5 in a herculean effort & had not much left to give. We simply gave our all to get it this far. F*cking fantastic effort!

Yet, in spite of our setbacks we took this #1 seeded Lakers team, who owns 2 of the top 5 players in the league, to 6 games when everybody had us getting swept. What does it say about Lebron, Vogel & La that they couldn't finish a depleted, bunch of undrafted, rookies in less than 5 games. What does it say about this Lakers team that we were able to get in 2 wins against their full unit. Furthermore what does it say about this Lakers team that 1 of our players was able to put up not 1 but TWO Trip-Dubs!!! Kobe wld be laughin'.

Considering what we were able to achieve w/ what we had....Miami may have been a Dragic & healthy Bam away from a gm7. Then who knows what happens there. We proved our worth & showed our character. As a result we're regarded top destination for star players. Future is bright...

So Congrats to LA. They can have this Micky Mouse Title. We gone get us a real one.......
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,027

Post#1410 » by 3ballbomber » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:11 am

Few things in this game that i'm sure rubbed people the wrong way.

- In a BLOWOUT game, i mean they blew that sh*t WIDE OPEN....deep in the 4th when even Butler had already sat down, Lebron & AD are still on the floor padding their stats. Classless from the both of them but especially Vogel since it's his call.
- GARBAGE TIME in a BLOWOUT gm, deep in the 4th, uncontested, Lebron decides to showboat Slams the ball, hangs on the rim & slaps the backboard. Get's a tech & laughs about it. Classy
- While staying on the floor in the 4th Lebron gets his triple-double in GARBAGE TIME in a BLOWOUT. Classy
- While winning in a BLOWOUT Lakers continue to complain, whine & gesturing about bad calls. They did this right to the very end. Classy
- 20 SECONDS left when the game is truly over Howard puts up & makes a 3. Classy
- During speeches & post game interviews not ONE congratulations to their opponents. Spite of facing a depleted team that made them earn the title, not 1 display of sportsmanship. Only a small, brief mention by Jeanie Buss. You can't be champions by beating yourselves. Poor winners. Classy

Spo was the only one w/ the class & good character to congratulate LA.

This display was a big F*CK YOU from Lebron & Vogel to Riles, Spo & Heat Org.

I'm sure Riles, unappreciative, was seething watching the sh*t show go down. Mark my words, as competitive as Pat is, he is plotting the next move w/ Lebron & Lakers in mind. Spo's tears will flood the league. Our time is coming & when it does it comes with vengeance, wrath & blood.

Bit dramatic but you get the gist :lol:
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,723

Post#1411 » by Chalm Down » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:25 am

Slot Machine wrote:I’m just sad there’s no more Heat games to look forward to. Really proud of this team and what they accomplished this season. I’ll remember this team for a really long time.

Same. Even without a finals run, this was a very likeable iteration of the heat (minus the game we lost to garrison mathews smh)

At least the offseason may be shorter, so basketball will hopefully be back soon
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,723

Post#1412 » by Chalm Down » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:27 am

goodboy wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
goodboy wrote:Imagine Lillard/Butler/Giannis though.

why

Imagine Serge's piece on your forehead

is he a good solid big
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 24,746

Post#1413 » by eddieheatfan » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:05 am

3ballbomber wrote:Few things in this game that i'm sure rubbed people the wrong way.

- In a BLOWOUT game, i mean they blew that sh*t WIDE OPEN....deep in the 4th when even Butler had already sat down, Lebron & AD are still on the floor padding their stats. Classless from the both of them but especially Vogel since it's his call.
- GARBAGE TIME in a BLOWOUT gm, deep in the 4th, uncontested, Lebron decides to showboat Slams the ball, hangs on the rim & slaps the backboard. Get's a tech & laughs about it. Classy
- While staying on the floor in the 4th Lebron gets his triple-double in GARBAGE TIME in a BLOWOUT. Classy
- While winning in a BLOWOUT Lakers continue to complain, whine & gesturing about bad calls. They did this right to the very end. Classy
- 20 SECONDS left when the game is truly over Howard puts up & makes a 3. Classy
- During speeches & post game interviews not ONE congratulations to their opponents. Spite of facing a depleted team that made them earn the title, not 1 display of sportsmanship. Only a small, brief mention by Jeanie Buss. You can't be champions by beating yourselves. Poor winners. Classy

I'm sure Riles, unappreciative, was seething watching the sh*t show go down. Mark my words, as competitive as Pat is, he is plotting the next move w/ Lebron & Lakers in mind. Spo's tears will flood the league. Our time is coming & when it does it comes with vengeance, wrath & blood.

cabron and everything that surrounds him are ****.i knew this when he was in cleveturd and when he arrived and left miami. but lets be honest here the blow happened because the heat didnt show up to play and they got exposed in the coaching department...lets see what happens in the offseason
Vertical Limit
RealGM
And1: 5,361

Post#1414 » by Vertical Limit » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:31 am

Rock Hardy wrote:Oof. That's a hard end to the season. No complaints. the better team won. We gave them a fight, and caught the league's attention. We're a Giannis away IMO. Assface Vogel gets a ring, but I'd like a rematch next season, so we can crush his soul again.

I love this Heat team. I'm proud of what they accomplished this season. Hats off to Jimmy and dem boys for buying into the culture, and playing as a team. Everyone should have their offseason homework assignments, on what to improve to come back stronger next season. Another trip to the Finals has to be the baseline expectation right now. Let's go HEAT!

I dont think you will see them in the Finals next year. THOUGH it is looking to be a short season (50 regular season games), so who knows. But there are deeper teams on the rise in the west coming next year.

Nuggets, Warriors, Phoenix. Its goinng to be tough for the Lakers to keep up.
Flash4thewin
RealGM
And1: 7,984

Post#1415 » by Flash4thewin » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:39 am

Wait is it true no one from the Heat shook hands at the end? That doesn't sound right. I feel like thats BS and they just didnt show it live.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#1416 » by IggieCC » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:05 pm

Flash4thewin wrote:Wait is it true no one from the Heat shook hands at the end? That doesn't sound right. I feel like thats BS and they just didnt show it live.

Only thing I saw was UD and LeBron. And Vogel and Spo obviously.

Once the final buzzer sounded, Lakers players started going nuts with their own celebration. didn't really give a chance for Heat players to approach them on the floor. That was my impression. Ofc Jimmy didn't want any of it anyways and guys followed him probably
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
Vertical Limit
RealGM
And1: 5,361

Post#1417 » by Vertical Limit » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:24 pm

Flash4thewin wrote:Wait is it true no one from the Heat shook hands at the end? That doesn't sound right. I feel like thats BS and they just didnt show it live.

They stood back for about five minutes, didnt have the opportunity to shake hands. They were celebrating like crazy with all the confetti. So what are they going to do, stand around longer and wait for them to stop celebrating?

Im sure both teams will run into each other in the hotel lobby, or they already have.

Now if you ask me The Heat dont owe them **** though after all the showboating and garbage time stat padding they did.
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,137

Post#1418 » by Heat3 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:34 pm

Chalm Down wrote:idk why kelly didn't play more in the regular season. I know he was injured in preseason, but he healed up after a month or so

idk if I would start him next season, but hey we survived with meyers. and offense would be amazing

Spo made a mistake by not bringing him in at the start of the 2nd half if not earlier. We were down thirty, I don’t know what he was waiting for?
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

dolphinatik
Head Coach
And1: 4,094

Post#1419 » by dolphinatik » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:55 pm

proud of these guys. hell of a season
1. Herro 2. Bol Bol 3. Seko 4. Bruno
unless we trade up for Barrett or trade down for PJ Washington
HeatFanDan
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,701

Post#1420 » by HeatFanDan » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:27 pm

3ballbomber wrote:Few things in this game that i'm sure rubbed people the wrong way.

You're right, bro. ALL of those things rubbed me the wrong way! Never seen a player be interviewed after winning the title and go out of their way to NOT congratulate, or even mention, the opposing team. Instead, LeDouche would rather whine about wanting his respect, which he already gets, and then some. smh. Phuck that guy, man.

LeBron is a petty, spiteful, classless person, and his eventual retirement from the NBA will be one of the best days of my life.

Return to Miami Heat