Image ImageImage Image

Highlights from Chicago Bulls bubble

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

Jcool0
RealGM
And1: 7,786

Re: Highlights from Chicago Bulls bubble 

Post#101 » by Jcool0 » Fri Oct 9, 2020 4:10 am

PhilLeotardo wrote:
Dez wrote:
PhilLeotardo wrote:Did anyone catch the golf outing? Seems like AK is really buddying up to Zach. AKEVS really appear to be taking control of the team. It doesn’t feel real. You can tell that Zach doesn’t know what to think. The entire Chicago Bulls staff & fanbase is emerging from a long & torrid, highly abusive relationship.

Also, you can slice the tension between WCJ/LM with a dull butter knife. Someone gotta go!!!!

I wouldn't put to much stock in that, they looked like they were pairing people up based on golf experience.

Also you're reading way too much into this "apparent" Lauri/WCJ not liking each other thing.

I was exaggerating with the “someone gotta go” line, but they really don’t like one another & it spilled into the locker room a couple times last year & thwarted their chemistry. People who know Lauri personally have chimed in on it, saying “they’ll never be buddies after how WCJs behaviour”

The dude went public & stated that he was hunting for LMs job, for petes sake

First i am hearing about any kind of WCJ/LM rift.
Dez
Head Coach
And1: 7,633

Post#102 » by Dez » Fri Oct 9, 2020 5:36 am

PhilLeotardo wrote:
Dez wrote:
PhilLeotardo wrote:Did anyone catch the golf outing? Seems like AK is really buddying up to Zach. AKEVS really appear to be taking control of the team. It doesn’t feel real. You can tell that Zach doesn’t know what to think. The entire Chicago Bulls staff & fanbase is emerging from a long & torrid, highly abusive relationship.

Also, you can slice the tension between WCJ/LM with a dull butter knife. Someone gotta go!!!!

I wouldn't put to much stock in that, they looked like they were pairing people up based on golf experience.

Also you're reading way too much into this "apparent" Lauri/WCJ not liking each other thing.

I was exaggerating with the “someone gotta go” line, but they really don’t like one another & it spilled into the locker room a couple times last year & thwarted their chemistry. People who know Lauri personally have chimed in on it, saying “they’ll never be buddies after how WCJs behaviour”

Lauri talked about bulking up to play C last year, but wait WCJ is a C? It's meaningless talk.

It's like people making all these assumptions based on how they interpret body language.

"Wendell pointed his foot away from Lauri! They must hate each other!"
PhilLeotardo
Junior
And1: 220

Post#103 » by PhilLeotardo » Fri Oct 9, 2020 8:27 am

Jcool0 wrote:
PhilLeotardo wrote:
Dez wrote:

The only way i could see that would be if you hadn’t been following the Bulls over the past 1.5 yrs
Dez
Head Coach

Post#104 » by Dez » Fri Oct 9, 2020 9:40 am

PhilLeotardo wrote:
Jcool0 wrote:
PhilLeotardo wrote:

The only way i could see that would be if you hadn’t been following the Bulls over the past 1.5 yrs

Or if you don't try over-analyze every minor movement and facial expression a player makes.
Jcool0
RealGM
And1: 7,786

Post#105 » by Jcool0 » Fri Oct 9, 2020 2:32 pm

Read on Twitter
Swuul
Junior
And1: 276

Post#106 » by Swuul » Fri Oct 9, 2020 2:49 pm

Dez wrote:
PhilLeotardo wrote:
Jcool0 wrote:

Or if you don't try over-analyze every minor movement and facial expression a player makes.

WCJ and Lauri relationship has been rather chilly since WCJ used some not so pretty words describing why Lauri (in his opinion) does not want to drink alcohol, and Lauri did happen to overhear it. That was the straw which broke the camels back, as they had had some chemistry issues even before that. If you want to talk humorous **** to someone, then do so face to face and leave the dudes family out of it, otherwise it will be interpreted simply as mean and malevolent. It seems WCJ can't stomach a non-American dude being environmentally aware, have a baby-boy, and on top of that not even wanting to booze around in a titty-bar.
There are three kinds of people: Those who can count, and those who can't.
ZOMG
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,267

Post#107 » by ZOMG » Fri Oct 9, 2020 3:51 pm

Swuul wrote:
Dez wrote:
PhilLeotardo wrote:

WCJ and Lauri relationship has been rather chilly since WCJ used some not so pretty words describing why Lauri (in his opinion) does not want to drink alcohol, and Lauri did happen to overhear it. That was the straw which broke the camels back, as they had had some chemistry issues even before that. If you want to talk humorous **** to someone, then do so face to face and leave the dudes family out of it, otherwise it will be interpreted simply as mean and malevolent. It seems WCJ can't stomach a non-American dude being environmentally aware, have a baby-boy, and on top of that not even wanting to booze around in a titty-bar.

You're making Carter sound like Dennis Rodman. He's always seemed like a nerd to me. Hell, at Duke it was Wendell's MOM who had beef with Coach K, not Wendell himself.

I can't fathom a dude letting his mother speak for him over some playing time or starring role issue. Sheesh.
KevinPandawong
Junior
And1: 166

Post#108 » by KevinPandawong » Fri Oct 9, 2020 4:38 pm

Swuul wrote:
Dez wrote:
PhilLeotardo wrote:

Where is this story coming from? I’ve never heard of this.
samwana
General Manager
And1: 2,450

Post#109 » by samwana » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:54 pm

Is this story based on any sort of fact, or is this just Fans being bored and making stuff up?

Sent from my POT-LX1 using RealGM mobile app
PhilLeotardo
Junior
And1: 220

Post#110 » by PhilLeotardo » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:15 am

Is this some ironic inside joke that this is even being argued? Do people not follow the Bulls? The heat between Carter Jr & LM is old news. Again, the guy publicly came out & said “I want his job”. There were reports of a confrontation/spat in the locker room after a loss. A friend of Lauri’s ON THIS VERY board verified the heat, and a Finnish dude in one of the FB groups who knows LM & his family verified it too. They don’t like one another & will never be close. It was clear as day that they dislike one another in games last year. They barely even looked at one another, never bumped fists, nothing
Butler4thewin
Sixth Man
And1: 532

Post#111 » by Butler4thewin » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:33 am

PhilLeotardo wrote:Is this some ironic inside joke that this is even being argued? Do people not follow the Bulls? The heat between Carter Jr & LM is old news. Again, the guy publicly came out & said “I want his job”. There were reports of a confrontation/spat in the locker room after a loss. A friend of Lauri’s ON THIS VERY board verified the heat, and a Finnish dude in one of the FB groups who knows LM & his family verified it too. They don’t like one another & will never be close. It was clear as day that they dislike one another in games last year. They barely even looked at one another, never bumped fists, nothing

We should look to trade wcj asap then
Jeffster81
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,752

Post#112 » by Jeffster81 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:37 am

Butler4thewin wrote:
PhilLeotardo wrote:Is this some ironic inside joke that this is even being argued? Do people not follow the Bulls? The heat between Carter Jr & LM is old news. Again, the guy publicly came out & said “I want his job”. There were reports of a confrontation/spat in the locker room after a loss. A friend of Lauri’s ON THIS VERY board verified the heat, and a Finnish dude in one of the FB groups who knows LM & his family verified it too. They don’t like one another & will never be close. It was clear as day that they dislike one another in games last year. They barely even looked at one another, never bumped fists, nothing

I'd trade whoever can bring back the most. If it's WCJ or LM, I don't care.
Hugi Mancura
Sixth Man
And1: 1,098

Post#113 » by Hugi Mancura » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:19 pm

Jeffster81 wrote:
Butler4thewin wrote:

I'd trade whoever can bring back the most. If it's WCJ or LM, I don't care.

Their hate is nothing compared to Shaq and Kobe hate. They did well together. Players don't need to like each other to play well together.
StunnerKO
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,143

Post#114 » by StunnerKO » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:07 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21
StunnerKO
Lead Assistant

Post#115 » by StunnerKO » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:59 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21
StunnerKO
Lead Assistant

Post#116 » by StunnerKO » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:34 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21
StunnerKO
Lead Assistant

Post#117 » by StunnerKO » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:59 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21
R3AL1TY
General Manager
And1: 2,314

Post#118 » by R3AL1TY » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Players don't have to be buddies to have a good team, but it helps. The main thing is for them to do their jobs above average.
StunnerKO
Lead Assistant

Post#119 » by StunnerKO » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:26 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21
Dez
Head Coach

Post#120 » by Dez » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:12 am

Hopefully someone told him that you need to stay on the court for the bucket to count.

Return to Chicago Bulls