ImageImageImage

Lakers @ Miami - Sun 10/11/2020 @ 7:30pm - Fight or Die for the Prophecy.

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

HeatFanDan
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,711

Re: Lakers @ Miami - Sun 10/11/2020 @ 7:30pm - Fight or Die for the Prophecy. 

Post#1421 » by HeatFanDan » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:29 pm

jaseda510 wrote:
insfo wrote:Did he just say "I want my damn respect"???

lebron's complete lack of self-awareness and somehow delusional to the point of playing the victim card is baffling for me.

This.
danfantastk32
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,637

Post#1422 » by danfantastk32 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:59 pm

Always rough when you get so far, and it doesn't happen. I just came to say congrats on the season. I was really impressed with the team. Very sorry you guys had all those injuries right at the end. It's frustrating...I know.

I think Spoelstra is a really good coach, and I think there are some really good pieces here. The team plays really well together. Go get another piece, keep developing chemistry, and I see no reason why you won't be back here next year.
Orangey
Ballboy
And1: 14

Post#1423 » by Orangey » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:43 pm

AirP. wrote:10 shots from the max player in a finals closeout game, way to go!

I am a huge Jimmy fan but I agree, he rests in the corner too much when he plays with Goran. He has so much trust in Goran that he served as a decoy for long stretches of the game.
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#1424 » by goodboy » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:31 pm

Chalm Down wrote:
goodboy wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
why

Imagine Serge's piece on your forehead

is he a good solid big

you want me to pull up the pics dont u bb
Bright
Dr_Heat
RealGM
And1: 96,866

Post#1425 » by Dr_Heat » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:57 pm

Read on Twitter

:lol:
Dr_Heat wrote: Oof
MHeat0279
Analyst
And1: 4,372

Post#1426 » by MHeat0279 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:41 pm

3ballbomber wrote:Few things in this game that i'm sure rubbed people the wrong way.

- In a BLOWOUT game, i mean they blew that sh*t WIDE OPEN....deep in the 4th when even Butler had already sat down, Lebron & AD are still on the floor padding their stats. Classless from the both of them but especially Vogel since it's his call.
- GARBAGE TIME in a BLOWOUT gm, deep in the 4th, uncontested, Lebron decides to showboat Slams the ball, hangs on the rim & slaps the backboard. Get's a tech & laughs about it. Classy
- While staying on the floor in the 4th Lebron gets his triple-double in GARBAGE TIME in a BLOWOUT. Classy
- While winning in a BLOWOUT Lakers continue to complain, whine & gesturing about bad calls. They did this right to the very end. Classy
- 20 SECONDS left when the game is truly over Howard puts up & makes a 3. Classy
- During speeches & post game interviews not ONE congratulations to their opponents. Spite of facing a depleted team that made them earn the title, not 1 display of sportsmanship. Only a small, brief mention by Jeanie Buss. You can't be champions by beating yourselves. Poor winners. Classy

Spo was the only one w/ the class & good character to congratulate LA.

This display was a big F*CK YOU from Lebron & Vogel to Riles, Spo & Heat Org.

I'm sure Riles, unappreciative, was seething watching the sh*t show go down. Mark my words, as competitive as Pat is, he is plotting the next move w/ Lebron & Lakers in mind. Spo's tears will flood the league. Our time is coming & when it does it comes with vengeance, wrath & blood.

Bit dramatic but you get the gist :lol:

to his defense, Danny Green mentioned the Heat when talking to the guys interviewing him.
As for Lebron, take a look at what i had to say in the General Board.
There is no reason to congratulate such a clown doing all kind of shenanigans, full of hypocrisy, narcissistic personality and extremely self centered. There is no reason at all to appreciate such Bum.
carnageta
Veteran
And1: 6,972

Post#1427 » by carnageta » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:03 pm

3ballbomber wrote:Few things in this game that i'm sure rubbed people the wrong way.

- In a BLOWOUT game, i mean they blew that sh*t WIDE OPEN....deep in the 4th when even Butler had already sat down, Lebron & AD are still on the floor padding their stats. Classless from the both of them but especially Vogel since it's his call.
- GARBAGE TIME in a BLOWOUT gm, deep in the 4th, uncontested, Lebron decides to showboat Slams the ball, hangs on the rim & slaps the backboard. Get's a tech & laughs about it. Classy
- While staying on the floor in the 4th Lebron gets his triple-double in GARBAGE TIME in a BLOWOUT. Classy
- While winning in a BLOWOUT Lakers continue to complain, whine & gesturing about bad calls. They did this right to the very end. Classy
- 20 SECONDS left when the game is truly over Howard puts up & makes a 3. Classy
- During speeches & post game interviews not ONE congratulations to their opponents. Spite of facing a depleted team that made them earn the title, not 1 display of sportsmanship. Only a small, brief mention by Jeanie Buss. You can't be champions by beating yourselves. Poor winners. Classy

I'm sure Riles, unappreciative, was seething watching the sh*t show go down. Mark my words, as competitive as Pat is, he is plotting the next move w/ Lebron & Lakers in mind. Spo's tears will flood the league. Our time is coming & when it does it comes with vengeance, wrath & blood.

What bothers me most is how Vogel didn't even take time to honor our team. Spo and even other coaches always congratulate the other team after a series win or loss. It's usually one of the first things they say. Vogel on the other hand doesn't say one word. Truly a scummy coach.

You're absolutely right. You don't f*ck with Pat Riley the way the Lakers just did. Him, along with Spo and the coaching staff, are going to take their passion for the game to a whole nother' level.
carnageta
Veteran
And1: 6,972

Post#1428 » by carnageta » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:05 pm

It's funny how Lebron has been milking the Kobe Bryant narrative ever since his death, and after winning the championship he doesn't say ONE SINGLE WORD in the interviews. Truly a self-centered baby.
goodboy
RealGM

Post#1429 » by goodboy » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:16 pm

carnageta wrote:

What bothers me most is how Vogel didn't even take time to honor our team. Spo and even other coaches always congratulate the other team after a series win or loss. It's usually one of the first things they say. Vogel on the other hand doesn't say one word. Truly a scummy coach.

You're absolutely right. You don't f*ck with Pat Riley the way the Lakers just did. Him, along with Spo and the coaching staff, are going to take their passion for the game to a whole nother' level.

Vogel's been our leash pup for quite some time in the East. I can see why he wouldnt want to mention/congratulate us this series.
Bright
goodboy
RealGM

Post#1430 » by goodboy » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:17 pm

carnageta wrote:It's funny how Lebron has been milking the Kobe Bryant narrative ever since his death, and after winning the championship he doesn't say ONE SINGLE WORD in the interviews. Truly a self-centered baby.

I have yet to see the post-championship interviews by them, I refuse to lol.

But very surprising if he hasnt mentioned Kobe for a good duration of the post-interviews.
Bright
HeatFanDan
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,711

Post#1431 » by HeatFanDan » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:34 pm

Y'all see that thread on the GB about the Heat showing bad sportsmanship because we didn't shake the hands of Lakers players after the game? It's good for a laugh. "Lakers fans"/LeBron stans are the worst.
Vertical Limit
RealGM
And1: 5,386

Post#1432 » by Vertical Limit » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:05 pm

HeatFanDan wrote:Y'all see that thread on the GB about the Heat showing bad sportsmanship because we didn't shake the hands of Lakers players after the game? It's good for a laugh. "Lakers fans"/LeBron stans are the worst.

Its a pathetic thread replied by a bunch of pansies. They got back what was given to us. Lebron never respected the Heat as a contender, and he was embarrassed that he was taken to Game 6, and even more so embarrassed that he couldnt close out the series in Game 5 even with his “historic” performance. The lakers didnt acknowledge us during their pregame, hell not even Adam Silver acknowledged us. It was 100% disrespect to the Heat all postseason long. We have had to beat the refs against the Pacers, Bucks, Celtics and Lakers.

Lebron wants his damn respect. So do we. Lol we are ranked 9th already in the power rankings for gods sakes. 8 teams in the NBA are supposably better than us. I bet Milwaukee and Boston are ranked higher too and we whooped their asses.
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,027

Post#1433 » by 3ballbomber » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:11 pm

Orangey wrote:
AirP. wrote:10 shots from the max player in a finals closeout game, way to go!

I am a huge Jimmy fan but I agree, he rests in the corner too much when he plays with Goran. He has so much trust in Goran that he served as a decoy for long stretches of the game.

In our only 2 wins Jimmy put up a triple-double willing his way to victories in those 2 must win games. The only player in league history to put up 2 trip-dubs in the finals. Take away Jimmy we get swept. Furthermore he clocked extremely heavy mins in the finals. He was limping & sore after gm5 & had just a day's rest for gm6. Butler took us as far as he could.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
radikalBaller
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,324

Post#1434 » by radikalBaller » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:33 pm

Good season proud of those guys, cheers !
Dr_Heat
RealGM
And1: 96,866

Post#1435 » by Dr_Heat » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:03 am

Guy got a PHD in “ bandwagon jumping “ :lol:
Dr_Heat wrote: Oof
Tracymcgoaty
RealGM
And1: 16,227

Post#1436 » by Tracymcgoaty » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:27 am

You guys got a hell of a team that is only going to get better. Was incredible watching the run this team was on towards the finals.

Jimmy has earned massive respect. Literally had no idea he was this good. Always looked at him as a guy who could get 20 and play great defense. Dude looked like Magic/MJ hybrid at times. **** dude was swishing mid rangers after mid rangers it was infuriating.

Also Kendrick Nunn man...Dude is a baller period. Looks like he's 30 aswell somebody check that ID.

Duncan **** Robinson...I've never seen KCP run after a guy that much dude is a killer.

Herro is probably the biggest gem of all if he pans out the way i think he will. And he's got a girl with a big phat booty. So he's winning on both fronts.

Future looking bright Miami!
Raul
“The other day I saw one of his games. He was running with the ball at a hundred per cent full speed, I don’t know how many touches he took, maybe five or six, but the ball was glued to his foot. It’s practically impossible.”
Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,742

Post#1437 » by Chalm Down » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:48 am

goodboy wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
goodboy wrote:Imagine Serge's piece on your forehead

is he a good solid big

you want me to pull up the pics dont u bb

not particularly
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,742

Post#1438 » by Chalm Down » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:51 am

Heat3 wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:idk why kelly didn't play more in the regular season. I know he was injured in preseason, but he healed up after a month or so

idk if I would start him next season, but hey we survived with meyers. and offense would be amazing

Spo made a mistake by not bringing him in at the start of the 2nd half if not earlier. We were down thirty, I don’t know what he was waiting for?

It was odd, especially with so many of our guys looking gassed
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
SerialChiller
Head Coach
And1: 11,021

Post#1439 » by SerialChiller » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:58 am

Great season yall! So proud off all the OPs, bubble butts, bbw, and anime. We had an amazing run. Winning the East and being the only team to take 2 games off the fakers is quite the feat. Especially with the ridiculous injury bug that hit us in gm 1. Love this team and all of yous. The future is bright!
Chessboxer
Analyst
And1: 592

Post#1440 » by Chessboxer » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:59 am

carnageta wrote:It's funny how Lebron has been milking the Kobe Bryant narrative ever since his death, and after winning the championship he doesn't say ONE SINGLE WORD in the interviews. Truly a self-centered baby.

Is this true, really? He didn't mention Kobe at all?
" What I do is attack your ability. I don't have to stand over you and taunt you. You'll know when it's done that I'm better."

-Micheal Jordan

Return to Miami Heat