13. New Orleans: Saddiq Bey
14. Boston: Jalen Smith
15. Orlando: Kira Lewis
16. Portland: Precious Achiuwa
17. Minnesota: Tyrese Maxey
18. Dallas: Tyrell Terry
19. Brooklyn: Josh Green
20. Miami: Cole Anthony

who does Philadelphia take w/ this board?
7/1/2019
(I broke a mirror on 7-1-2012)
Roddy B for 3
Analyst
And1: 1,039

Re: RealGM consensus mock - Philadelphia 

Post#2 » by Roddy B for 3 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:32 am

I'd take Winston or Ramsey here
7/1/2019
GopherIt!
RealGM
And1: 24,126

Post#3 » by GopherIt! » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:26 pm

Minny is not taking Edwards. smdh

Its Wiseman or trade down.
Negrodamus
RealGM
And1: 13,746

Post#4 » by Negrodamus » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:27 pm

RJ Hampton. If he’s on the board and we take Bane, I’ll be irate.
Arsenal
RealGM
And1: 10,121

Post#5 » by Arsenal » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:01 pm

Negrodamus wrote:RJ Hampton. If he’s on the board and we take Bane, I’ll be irate.

Ditto. Although with our front office I fully expect them to take the old, "win now", "finished product" and leave young guys with superior talent on the board.

I'm hoping that Terry falls to us but on this board it has to be Hampton.
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Post#6 » by Stillwater » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:05 pm

Banes shooter mentality is a good fit but with one of their 2 early 2nds not 21st overall. TCU 22 yrs old still has huge holes in his game i dont see it.
Philly needs depth at the 5 so Oturu or even Perry i could justify.
The availability of some that wont be and the odds many already taken on this board will be available maybe pwill falls and makes sense here but more likely they trade it.
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
DeBlazerRiddem
Forum Mod - Blazers
Forum Mod - Blazers
And1: 6,164

Post#7 » by DeBlazerRiddem » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:23 pm

Stillwater wrote:Banes shooter mentality is a good fit but with one of their 2 early 2nds not 21st overall. TCU 22 yrs old still has huge holes in his game i dont see it.
The availability of some that wont be and the odds many already taken on this board will be available maybe pwill falls and makes sense here but more likely they trade it.

I would hope Williams doesn't make it past Portland.
doordoor123
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,225

Post#8 » by doordoor123 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:30 pm

From now on I’m just voting other because your list is just your personal board that you’re expecting to be picked here, but you’re leaving out a bunch of guys who could be drafted in this range.
DeBlazerRiddem
Forum Mod - Blazers
Forum Mod - Blazers
And1: 6,164

Post#9 » by DeBlazerRiddem » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:59 pm

doordoor123 wrote:From now on I’m just voting other because your list is just your personal board that you’re expecting to be picked here, but you’re leaving out a bunch of guys who could be drafted in this range.

What you mean is this doesn't align with your personal board. It looks pretty close to many available mocks. Polls are limited at 10 options btw, so he would have to remove options to add "a bunch of guys". Everyone has different opinions (most of the guys on the poll have been voted by someone so someone considers them legitimate options), I just don't see how this so egregious as to deserve protest voting simply to disrupt it lol.
Catchall
RealGM
And1: 10,247

Post#10 » by Catchall » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:09 pm

Right now, the Sixers are over-invested in their frontcourt. I picked Bolmaro and Hampton for them, but Theo Maledon would be another good option as a lead guard who can also play off the ball. Tyrell Terry would have been a nice fit for them.

Hampton has too much talent for them to pass up, given that their team is in a bit of disarray.
He/Him, Dude, Bro, Bruh
Negrodamus
RealGM

Post#11 » by Negrodamus » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:50 pm

Stillwater wrote:Banes shooter mentality is a good fit but with one of their 2 early 2nds not 21st overall. TCU 22 yrs old still has huge holes in his game i dont see it.

We're on the hook for Horford until he's in the retirement home. Mercifully, I think the Sixers will spare us a first round 5 this year.

I'd rather they just get Killian Tillie in the second round, who I believe will be a better option than both Oturu and Perry, health permitting.
BlazersBroncos
RealGM
And1: 7,874

Post#12 » by BlazersBroncos » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:58 pm

Passing on a player with the upside of Poku would be nuts at this point in the draft.
Roddy B for 3
Analyst
And1: 1,039

Post#13 » by Roddy B for 3 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:58 pm

doordoor123 wrote:From now on I’m just voting other because your list is just your personal board that you’re expecting to be picked here, but you’re leaving out a bunch of guys who could be drafted in this range.

Not even true. I added I literally just added Bolmaro because Catchall recommended him.

I add whichever player is represented in the comments most, that is not currently on the board and if their is a tie I add whichever players name came up first.

It's actually annoying when people vote "other" but don't say who. How am I supposed to add your guy if you don't mention the name?

In conclusion if you say who you want to be added it'll probably get added unless more people say another name or someone else says another name first and you have no one echoing your pick :wink:
7/1/2019
Monix
Pro Prospect
And1: 661

Post#14 » by Monix » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:48 pm

trade it

take 2 swings at 34 & 36 for the same price
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#15 » by Stillwater » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:04 am

Negrodamus wrote:

We're on the hook for Horford until he's in the retirement home. Mercifully, I think the Sixers will spare us a first round 5 this year.

I'd rather they just get Killian Tillie in the second round, who I believe will be a better option than both Oturu and Perry, health permitting.

Interesting choice given his injury bug but I think if hes got a clean bill of health he is gone at 31 at the latest.
The sell on Oturo is he has potential to play 4 or 5 and should be able to defend most perimeter wings. Perry is nice interior to elbow power game rotational offensive weapon that could outplay Horford by mid season.
Negrodamus
RealGM

Post#16 » by Negrodamus » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:51 pm

Stillwater wrote:
Negrodamus wrote:

Interesting choice given his injury bug but I think if hes got a clean bill of health he is gone at 31 at the latest.
The sell on Oturo is he has potential to play 4 or 5 and should be able to defend most perimeter wings. Perry is nice interior to elbow power game rotational offensive weapon that could outplay Horford by mid season.

He should be a first rounder based on skills alone. If he's a passable defender and stays healthy, he's at least a guaranteed role player for 15 years in the league.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#17 » by Stillwater » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:16 pm

Negrodamus wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
Negrodamus wrote:

He should be a first rounder based on skills alone. If he's a passable defender and stays healthy, he's at least a guaranteed role player for 15 years in the league.
unless his injuries are preventable under a pro meal ticket i think hes already had enough issues he will not be looked at until the 25-33 range
Lou_23
Bench Warmer
And1: 724

Post#18 » by Lou_23 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:51 pm

Terry, Anthony or Lewis. Trade up adding 34/36 for one of them

Return to NBA Draft