ImageImageImageImageImage

Around the NBA - LA or Miami: Who you got?

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

LA or Miami

Poll ended at Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:21 am

Miami
20%
Not LA
13%
Whatever team has Jimmy Butler
14%
Whatever team does not have Lebron
13%
Lebron is not the GOAT
14%
Confused Knicks fan still hoping AD will sign with NYK
9%
Confused Knicks fan that would reject AD even if he wanted to sign with NYK
4%
Lebron Bandwagoner --- You can't stop me from voting for LA
12%

Total votes: 76

Reign23
RealGM
And1: 11,002

Re: Around the NBA - LA or Miami: Who you got? 

Post#1721 » by Reign23 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:25 pm

I'm so mad at the heat. was looking for this game the hole day.. and they were so freaking bad.
formerly known as knickst4pe
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,084

Post#1722 » by moocow007 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:29 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

:lol: :lol: :lol:
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 43,636

Post#1723 » by DaGawd » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:49 pm

Side note but.. I wonder how damn silly Kawhi must feel right now.. LA will always be a Laker city lol.. he should've come here and be king smh.. but I get it..he's from the LA area and wanted to go home
BaF
Washington Wizards
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 41,025

Post#1724 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:12 am

Looking forward to next year, I just can't see the team construction that would let the Warriors beat the Lakers. Without Andre, they have nobody to guard LeBron, and AD has scored on Draymond like he doesn't even exist. You can't beat that Laker team trying small ball against them.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,045

Post#1725 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:00 am

Read on Twitter
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Worst_to_First
RealGM
And1: 8,326

Post#1726 » by Worst_to_First » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:17 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

The Suns really convinced Josh Jackson to skip that meeting with the Celtics after Ainge had already took the flight to Sacramento.
TruthBeTold
Bench Warmer
And1: 423

Post#1727 » by TruthBeTold » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:54 am

BREAKING FUTURE NEWS: Anthony Davis is VERY SURE about how he will approach free agency. 8-)

So after taking my time machine to travel to the future for a short time, I found somethings out. 8-)
I couldn't stay long, so don't waste your time asking questions. :lol:

Anthony Davis will be playing for the Los Angles Lakers next season. :o

Oh, and Knicks will have another losing season because they still believe that Kevin Knox, Frank, DSJ, and the rest of the bench squad will somehow develop and take them to the promised land. Moreover, I heard some of the Knicks players are still untradable. :o :lol:
I kept trying to tell the poor Knicks organization and fans that superstars are needed and not to pass up the opportunity if we can get them even for a so-called high price like the Lakers had to pay. I even had to go back and forth arguing with them. Moreover, I also tried to tell the Knicks and fans that they will once again see a superstar winning another championship again next season, but their focus is to develop the bench instead of having them develop as role players under superstars. Yeah, I know the Knicks don't have many chances to get a star player, but my point is when they know do have the opportunity to sign star players or trade for them, they have to take the opportunity and worry about the price later as other successful teams do.

In addition to wanting to continue his career with the Lakers, AD said he no longer wants to play for the Knicks after they fail to trade their bench players and draft picks for his service. :cry: He would like to wish the ######### Knicks organization the best of luck going forward. :nonono:
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 13,946

Post#1728 » by KnicksGadfly » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:42 am

DaGawd wrote:Side note but.. I wonder how damn silly Kawhi must feel right now.. LA will always be a Laker city lol.. he should've come here and be king smh.. but I get it..he's from the LA area and wanted to go home

I got respect for his decision. He didn’t pull a Durant and bandwagon, and we don’t need to have arguments from salty Lakers fans about how the Lakers “needed” Kawhi to win and how his championship obviously matters just as much. He still got time, and his legacy is set anyway.
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 49,964

Post#1729 » by Deeeez Knicks » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:39 pm

Read on Twitter
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,045

Post#1730 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:45 pm

Deeeez Knicks wrote:
Read on Twitter

I hope he stays with ESPN as a commentator for selfish reasons. But good for him if he gets back to coaching. I just hope he isn’t used as a scape goat because it’s hard to win with Westbrook.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 49,964

Post#1731 » by Deeeez Knicks » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:54 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:
Read on Twitter

I hope he stays with ESPN as a commentator for selfish reasons. But good for him if he gets back to coaching. I just hope he isn’t used as a scape goat because it’s hard to win with Westbrook.

Yea, he is great as a commentator and loved him as coach of the Knicks. Would be interesting to see him back at coach, but hopefully it all works out for him
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,137

Post#1732 » by thebuzzardman » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:33 pm

I feel like the value/lack of value of rim running bigs hasn't been discussed in a while.

Please continue.
knicks94
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,927

Post#1733 » by knicks94 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:57 pm

Why are teams constantly recycling coaches? Are there only 10 competent people in the entire world who can coach an NBA team?
MaseInYourFace
RealGM
And1: 11,272

Post#1734 » by MaseInYourFace » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:07 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:
Read on Twitter

Yeah that Westbrook Harden combo is terrible. I would like to see him take another shot at coaching though. I think clippers job is a better fit for him though.
MIAMI HEAT BAF
G- James Harden
G- Malcolm Brogdon
F- Robert Covington
F- Paul Millsap
C- Dwight Howard
Bench: S. Milton, F. Korkmaz, K. Bazemore, D. Oturu, J. McDaniels, A. Caruso, T. Mann
IR: X. Tillman Sr., J. Nwora, E. Hughes,
Worst_to_First
RealGM

Post#1735 » by Worst_to_First » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:43 pm

KnicksGadfly wrote:
DaGawd wrote:Side note but.. I wonder how damn silly Kawhi must feel right now.. LA will always be a Laker city lol.. he should've come here and be king smh.. but I get it..he's from the LA area and wanted to go home

I got respect for his decision. He didn’t pull a Durant and bandwagon, and we don’t need to have arguments from salty Lakers fans about how the Lakers “needed” Kawhi to win and how his championship obviously matters just as much. He still got time, and his legacy is set anyway.

Yeah I think Kawhi choosing the Clippers is okay. He just shouldn’t have played GM in forcing them to trade all that for PG.

Sucks more for the Clippers though than Kawhi who already got his rings and accolades.
B8RcDeMktfxC
General Manager
And1: 5,379

Post#1736 » by B8RcDeMktfxC » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:02 am

knicks94 wrote:Why are teams constantly recycling coaches? Are there only 10 competent people in the entire world who can coach an NBA team?

This, Why are multiple teams supposedly thinking about hiring Ty Lue?
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,041

Post#1737 » by robillionaire » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:14 am

“The Dallas Mavericks are gonna be at the head of the line in pursuing Giannis. They want to have a 3rd star,” said Windhorst. “They want to keep their books clear for 2021, I wouldn’t expect them to add any major free agents this year. They’re going to wait.”

I guess that’s good news for our pick
knicks94
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,927

Post#1738 » by knicks94 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:59 am

B8RcDeMktfxC wrote:
knicks94 wrote:Why are teams constantly recycling coaches? Are there only 10 competent people in the entire world who can coach an NBA team?

This, Why are multiple teams supposedly thinking about hiring Ty Lue?

Talk about being at the right place at the right time.I am sure that Derek Fisher would be a serious NBA coaching candidate had he been lucky enough to win a championship off Lebron’s coattail.
spree2kawhi
General Manager
And1: 3,811

Post#1739 » by spree2kawhi » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:05 pm

Worst_to_First wrote:
KnicksGadfly wrote:

Yeah I think Kawhi choosing the Clippers is okay. He just shouldn’t have played GM in forcing them to trade all that for PG.

Sucks more for the Clippers though than Kawhi who already got his rings and accolades.

Ummm 2021 champs
Worst_to_First
RealGM

Post#1740 » by Worst_to_First » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:12 pm

spree2kawhi wrote:
Worst_to_First wrote:
KnicksGadfly wrote:

Ummm 2021 champs

Let’s see.

Return to New York Knicks