ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise Season 4- Draft starts Saturday (Detroit is on the clock until 8AM) Announcement- page 81

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Context
RealGM
And1: 11,878

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4- Draft starts Saturday (Portland is on the clock until 8AM) Announcement- page 81 

Post#1921 » by Context » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:13 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Context wrote:where is my baf family at?

Let me put you on some new music lol

appreciate it...just finsihed listening...
I know who benny is...BUFFALO STAND UP! I like Benny...
I heard of D East, little Durk but never listened to Durk; I like him amma look into his work...He reminds me of meek a little- not saying he sounds like meek either :lol:
and I like the last one too...

I think Benny's Legend track is more in line with the vibe for me tonight :nod:

Lets go Mel!

I almost want to draft the pick now :lol:
Spoiler:
"Against All Odds" "The Watch"
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,042

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4- Draft starts Saturday (Detroit is on the clock until 8AM) Announcement- page 81 

Post#1922 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:23 am

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:KD and Siakam is pretty nice. Context gets his #1 pick. I expect Hoffa to move his pick for a win now piece

more win now than Siakam?

Siakam hasn’t gotten his respect in the sim and now with his recent playoffs, who knows what’s gonna happen to him. Although he did have a solid season.

I do think Hoffa is gonna try to flip his pick for a 3.5 star player at the very least
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Context
RealGM

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4- Draft starts Saturday (Detroit is on the clock until 8AM) Announcement- page 81 

Post#1923 » by Context » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:23 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
-

here's some stuff a little more current i like Mel:

Spoiler:
Smash3
RealGM
And1: 9,931

Post#1924 » by Smash3 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:42 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:KD and Siakam is pretty nice. Context gets his #1 pick. I expect Hoffa to move his pick for a win now piece

more win now than Siakam?

Siakam hasn’t gotten his respect in the sim and now with his recent playoffs, who knows what’s gonna happen to him. Although he did have a solid season.

I do think Hoffa is gonna try to flip his pick for a 3.5 star player at the very least

Sim goes of regular season stats and he had an all-nba season so he’ll be getting that sim boost no doubt. Siakam already is a 3.5 star player and he had potential of 4.5 star so I expect a boost to at least 4 stars
G: James Harden | Kris Dunn
G: Zach LaVine | Reggie Jackson
F: Josh Richardson | Nassir Little
F: Paul George | Otto Porter
C: Jakob Poeltl | Bismack Biyombo
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1925 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:50 am

Context wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
-

Yeah I like him too. Peep this one with him.

Here’s a couple other songs I got in my rotation..

It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1926 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:54 am

Smash3 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:more win now than Siakam?

Sim goes of regular season stats and he had an all-nba season so he’ll be getting that sim boost no doubt. Siakam already is a 3.5 star player and he had potential of 4.5 star so I expect a boost to at least 4 stars

Idk bro. If they go with playoff stats as well, he might just stay as a 3.5 lol. But I guess we’ll see. Its still a really good pick up for you either way. Back to my point about Hoffa tho, I think he’s gonna move the pick.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4- Draft starts Saturday (Portland is on the clock until 8AM) Announcement- page 81 

Post#1927 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:00 am

Context wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Context wrote:where is my baf family at?

Let me put you on some new music lol
[

I heard of D East, little Durk but never listened to Durk; I like him amma look into his work...He reminds me of meek a little- not saying he sounds like meek either :lol:

Lets go Mel!

Benny just dropped a album too. It’s fire
Smash3
RealGM
And1: 9,931

Post#1928 » by Smash3 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:02 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Smash3 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Siakam hasn’t gotten his respect in the sim and now with his recent playoffs, who knows what’s gonna happen to him. Although he did have a solid season.

Idk bro. If they go with playoff stats as well, he might just stay as a 3.5 lol. But I guess we’ll see. Its still a really good pick up for you either way. Back to my point about Hoffa tho, I think he’s gonna move the pick.

I've had some playoff beasts and that never carried over bro, Mecca tweeted them and they said they go off strictly regular season stats. I think he might move it too, but if he makes the right pick he could put together a young big three with Morant and JJJ.
G: James Harden | Kris Dunn
G: Zach LaVine | Reggie Jackson
F: Josh Richardson | Nassir Little
F: Paul George | Otto Porter
C: Jakob Poeltl | Bismack Biyombo
Context
RealGM

Post#1929 » by Context » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:12 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Context wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
-

Yeah I like him too. Peep this one with him.

Here’s a couple other songs I got in my rotation..

I like Cal, shy, I know who Boogie is...

:

ever hear this:

;list=PLPxW_UcZNr3qvzQhxWtU01QDaxMPGpw2T&index=260

I know you know who ghostface by did you ever hear this one:
;list=PLPxW_UcZNr3qvzQhxWtU01QDaxMPGpw2T&index=236
Spoiler:
Context
RealGM

Post#1930 » by Context » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:14 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Context wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Let me put you on some new music lol
[

Lets go Mel!

Benny just dropped a album too. It’s fire

I gotta get that...
tell me what you think of ^^^Dutchavelli...curious to see if you feeling him...
Spoiler:
Context
RealGM

Post#1931 » by Context » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:21 am

Smash3 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Smash3 wrote:

I've had some playoff beasts and that never carried over bro, Mecca tweeted them and they said they go off strictly regular season stats. I think he might move it too, but if he makes the right pick he could put together a young big three with Morant and JJJ.

I know who I would pick but for hoffa- thats gonna cost him :lol:
Spoiler:
bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,041

Post#1932 » by bringbackhoffa » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:40 am

Who has player profiles on obi and deni? Is deni the next hidden superstar like doncic?

Sent from my SM-G960W using RealGM mobile app
Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
RealGM
And1: 39,138

Post#1933 » by 2010 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:02 pm

Smash3 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Smash3 wrote:

Not sure when Mecca tweeted them, but I'm assuming it was in the past. But let's just say, I know for a fact that they will be taking IRL NBA Playoffs bubble performance and analytics into consideration when doing this season's player ratings. Due to the NBA's shortened regular season and the unprecedented circumstances of COVID-19.

Not taking away from what you've managed to do yet again, by overhauling your team like only you can. Cuz you know I respect your GM skills. But just giving you the info I'm privy to.

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Post#1934 » by King of Canada » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:07 pm

BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#1935 » by bringbackhoffa » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:39 pm

How reliable is this mock https://nbadraftroom.com/p/2020-nba-mock-draft/

deni and Onyeka Okongwu fit the bill for my team even okoro with his supposed defense..damn other than Ball i know nothing about these guys

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
NewEra
RealGM
And1: 13,311

Post#1936 » by NewEra » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:00 pm

Pretty sure I’m not the only one who knew Hoffa was never gonna pay Siakam next summer. It was the smartest thing to trade him for assets before losing him for nothing. He averaged only 11ppg in the sim.

I see why Smash did it though, because if the sim gets it right this year (and they only have one year to do it in his case) Portland will have the best one year deal in the game by far. Siakam at $10/1 is a no brainer. The risk that the sim developers screw things up again is extremely low, but the reward could be huge. Acquiring Siakam and #18 while maintaining over $300 in Capspace has to be respected. Rival or not, Smash continues to put on a clinic in this game.
BAF- 2020 Champs | 2021 2k Champs
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Post#1937 » by King of Canada » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:02 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:How reliable is this mock https://nbadraftroom.com/p/2020-nba-mock-draft/

deni and Onyeka Okongwu fit the bill for my team even okoro with his supposed defense..damn other than Ball i know nothing about these guys

I'd say in general that mock isn't great, but it's pretty hard to say what will go down this year. Obi is going top 5 IRL for sure. GMs are way higher on him that you would think based on twitter, and his stock is way up right now.
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
NewEra
RealGM
And1: 13,311

Post#1938 » by NewEra » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:20 pm

Also let’s not sleep on Hoffa getting #2 while already having a core of Morant and JJJ to add to. It’s a beast move. These young builds are crazy impressive to me. Add the possibility of extensions to that and it’s just wild.
BAF- 2020 Champs | 2021 2k Champs
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#1939 » by bringbackhoffa » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:21 pm

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,964

Post#1940 » by Manhattan Project » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:22 pm

2010 wrote:
Smash3 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Idk bro. If they go with playoff stats as well, he might just stay as a 3.5 lol. But I guess we’ll see. Its still a really good pick up for you either way. Back to my point about Hoffa tho, I think he’s gonna move the pick.

Not sure when Mecca tweeted them, but I'm assuming it was in the past. But let's just say, I know for a fact that they will be taking IRL NBA Playoffs bubble performance and analytics into consideration when doing this season's player ratings. Due to the NBA's shortened regular season and the unprecedented circumstances of COVID-19.

Not taking away from what you've managed to do yet again, by overhauling your team like only you can. Cuz you know I respect your GM skills. But just giving you the info I'm privy to.

I don't think anyone has been able to pin point EXACTLY what goes into this sim. It's not egregious, but it's definitely produced some odd results from time to time. At times we've seen players with two and a half stars out play four, four and half star guys. Not to mention in season progress that's made that's really hard to follow with just a screenshot.

We've seen Draymond Green be a walking triple double.
We've seen James Harden be an elite defender.
There are certain players that just never seem to produce on multiple teams.

Like everyone else, just waiting on those damn ratings to be released :lol:
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Porter Jr l Marshall l Tucker
Herro l Okogie l Payton
Fox l Jones

Return to New York Knicks