ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise Season 4- Draft starts Saturday (Detroit is on the clock until 8AM) Announcement- page 81

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,964

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4- Draft starts Saturday (Detroit is on the clock until 8AM) Announcement- page 81 

Post#1941 » by Manhattan Project » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:24 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:How reliable is this mock https://nbadraftroom.com/p/2020-nba-mock-draft/

deni and Onyeka Okongwu fit the bill for my team even okoro with his supposed defense..damn other than Ball i know nothing about these guys

That's impressive actually. Imagine not only being a trash mock, but you actually compare someone to Jeryl Sasser. Kudos to whoever did that mock, that's a name I haven't heard in a while.
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Porter Jr l Marshall l Tucker
Herro l Okogie l Payton
Fox l Jones
bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,041

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4- Draft starts Saturday (Detroit is on the clock until 8AM) Announcement- page 81 

Post#1942 » by bringbackhoffa » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:27 pm

think i have narrowed my options to 6 players
Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1943 » by Manhattan Project » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:28 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:think i have narrowed my options to 6 players

Or we'll do Reddish for the pick... :o
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Herro l Okogie l Payton
Fox l Jones
NewEra
RealGM
And1: 13,311

Post#1944 » by NewEra » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:28 pm

Now on to Detroit, why isn’t anyone talking about the possibility of adding the #1 overall pick to a young core of Tyler Herro, Mitchell Robinson? And on top of all that, they also have the 4th overall pick??? Smh. Not to mention, Paschall, Dort, Porter JR., and a crazy collection of future picks? Context may have been drunk last night, but the man has a right to celebrate. #Respect
BAF- 2020 Champs | 2021 2k Champs
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#1945 » by bringbackhoffa » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:29 pm

Manhattan Project wrote:

i would of done that but unfortunately Reddish is not eligible to be traded...

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1946 » by Manhattan Project » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:31 pm

NewEra wrote:Now on to Detroit, why isn’t anyone talking about the possibility of adding the #1 overall pick to a young core of Tyler Herro, Mitchell Robinson? And on top of all that, they also have the 4th overall pick??? Smh. Not to mention, Paschall, Dort, Porter JR., and a crazy selection of future picks? Context may have been drunk last night, but the man has a right to celebrate. #Respect

Because he's the Bruno Caboclo of NBA teams. Two years from being two years away.
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Herro l Okogie l Payton
Fox l Jones
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1947 » by Manhattan Project » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:32 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
Manhattan Project wrote:

i would of done that but unfortunately Reddish is not eligible to be traded...

That extension was just too sexy man.
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Herro l Okogie l Payton
Fox l Jones
NewEra
RealGM

Post#1948 » by NewEra » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:35 pm

Ok so the T’Wolves are just gonna suddenly become a top defensive team huh? Strick seems to have been a great addition to the game. A rookie who operates like a vet? Yikes! Good luck scoring 100+ against that team. Welcome to the Wild Wild West!!!

Dejounte Murray/JJ Barea
Gary Harris/Jordan Clarkson/Nickeil Alexander-Walker
OG Anunoby/Rodney McGruder
Otto Porter/Nicolas Claxton/TJ Leaf
Jarrett Allen/Hassan Whiteside/Ivan Rabb

Oh and they have over $100 in cap space...
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,042

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4- Draft starts Saturday (Portland is on the clock until 8AM) Announcement- page 81 

Post#1949 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:37 pm

Context wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Context wrote:appreciate it...just finsihed listening...
I know who benny is...BUFFALO STAND UP! I like Benny...
I heard of D East, little Durk but never listened to Durk; I like him amma look into his work...He reminds me of meek a little- not saying he sounds like meek either :lol:
and I like the last one too...

I think Benny's Legend track is more in line with the vibe for me tonight :nod:

Lets go Mel!

I almost want to draft the pick now :lol:

Benny just dropped a album too. It’s fire

I gotta get that...
tell me what you think of ^^^Dutchavelli...curious to see if you feeling him...

He’s ok but I don’t really listen to UK rappers. But NY stole their whole sound though :lol:
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1950 » by Manhattan Project » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:39 pm

NewEra wrote:Ok so the T’Wolves are just gonna suddenly become a top defensive team huh? Strick seems to have been a great addition to the game. A rookie who operates like a vet? Yikes! Good luck scoring 100+ against that team. Welcome to the Wild Wild West!!!

Dejounte Murray/JJ Barea
Gary Harris/Jordan Clarkson/Nickeil Alexander-Walker
OG Anunoby/Rodney McGruder
Otto Porter/Nicolas Claxton/TJ Leaf
Jarrett Allen/Hassan Whiteside/Ivan Rabb

I mean... The Thunder were last in the division last year and made the playoffs at the seventh seed. :lol: Northwest has been a bloodbath since the beginning, no easy wins to be found.
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Herro l Okogie l Payton
Fox l Jones
RealGM
And1: 39,138

Post#1951 » by 2010 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:42 pm

Manhattan Project wrote:
2010 wrote:
Smash3 wrote:
I've had some playoff beasts and that never carried over bro, Mecca tweeted them and they said they go off strictly regular season stats. I think he might move it too, but if he makes the right pick he could put together a young big three with Morant and JJJ.

Not sure when Mecca tweeted them, but I'm assuming it was in the past. But let's just say, I know for a fact that they will be taking IRL NBA Playoffs bubble performance and analytics into consideration when doing this season's player ratings. Due to the NBA's shortened regular season and the unprecedented circumstances of COVID-19.

Not taking away from what you've managed to do yet again, by overhauling your team like only you can. Cuz you know I respect your GM skills. But just giving you the info I'm privy to.

I don't think anyone has been able to pin point EXACTLY what goes into this sim. It's not egregious, but it's definitely produced some odd results from time to time. At times we've seen players with two and a half stars out play four, four and half star guys. Not to mention in season progress that's made that's really hard to follow with just a screenshot.

We've seen Draymond Green be a walking triple double.
We've seen James Harden be an elite defender.
There are certain players that just never seem to produce on multiple teams.

Like everyone else, just waiting on those damn ratings to be released :lol:

True. But when one gets tired of all the guesswork and studying tendencies they are taught to go straight to the source.

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
NewEra
RealGM

Post#1952 » by NewEra » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:47 pm

Add Dennis Shroeder to Drummond, KP, Graham, Oubre, Wood...man these deals benefited everybody. I’m still strategizing how to dismantle the twin towers in Denver, but these guards are gonna be annoying.
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#1953 » by bringbackhoffa » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:48 pm

anyone want roberson contract can be a $50 EL contract until he signs with a team in real life which is not a guarantee given his injury situation.. can place him on the EL and target tier 2 free agents (which i would be doing if i keep him... couple of high 3 point percentage players available in that range..)

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

NewEra
RealGM

Post#1954 » by NewEra » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:59 pm

Manhattan Project wrote:
NewEra wrote:Now on to Detroit, why isn’t anyone talking about the possibility of adding the #1 overall pick to a young core of Tyler Herro, Mitchell Robinson? And on top of all that, they also have the 4th overall pick??? Smh. Not to mention, Paschall, Dort, Porter JR., and a crazy selection of future picks? Context may have been drunk last night, but the man has a right to celebrate. #Respect

Because he's the Bruno Caboclo of NBA teams. Two years from being two years away.

There’s a difference when you stick to your plan though. Context doesn’t strike me as a GM who cares about the wait. He’s been sticking to a process, and it’s paying off. Young studs and picks galore. If I were in a youth movement I’d take his situation in a heartbeat.
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1955 » by Manhattan Project » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:01 pm

NewEra wrote:
Manhattan Project wrote:

There’s a difference when you stick to your plan though. Context doesn’t strike me as a GM who cares about the wait. He’s been sticking to a process, and it’s paying off. Young studs and picks galore. If I were in a youth movement I’d take his situation in a heartbeat.

Which is perfectly fine, he's just behind the young arms race in the East is all.
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Herro l Okogie l Payton
Fox l Jones
Context
RealGM
And1: 11,878

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4- Draft starts Saturday (Portland is on the clock until 8AM) Announcement- page 81 

Post#1956 » by Context » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:02 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Context wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Benny just dropped a album too. It’s fire

I gotta get that...
tell me what you think of ^^^Dutchavelli...curious to see if you feeling him...

He’s ok but I don’t really listen to UK rappers. But NY stole their whole sound though :lol:

it is what it is- you like what you like...you just seem to have such a wide range...I thought you might
like that one...yeah, you got me checking durk out- never gave him a listen...my range on hip hop is wide...
ill put up some more random artists/songs later...
Spoiler:
"Against All Odds" "The Watch"
Context
RealGM

Post#1957 » by Context » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:04 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:anyone want roberson contract can be a $50 EL contract until he signs with a team in real life which is not a guarantee given his injury situation.. can place him on the EL and target tier 2 free agents (which i would be doing if i keep him... couple of high 3 point percentage players available in that range..)

Hoff, you know you aint trading the pick bro- you dont have it in you :lol: you would want too much :lol:
so you wanna post #1 and #2 now? :o
Spoiler:
NewEra
RealGM

Post#1958 » by NewEra » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:06 pm

Andre Roberson should buy an RV
NewEra
RealGM

Post#1959 » by NewEra » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:09 pm

Manhattan Project wrote:
NewEra wrote:
Manhattan Project wrote:

Which is perfectly fine, he's just behind the young arms race in the East is all.

True, but so was Melo until the Murray trade. It may not take as long as we think with all those assets. Just gotta let the young guys develop in the meanwhile. I’m sure Herro’s play this season came as an early gift lol.
Context
RealGM

Post#1960 » by Context » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:09 pm

Manhattan Project wrote:
NewEra wrote:
Manhattan Project wrote:

MP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I'll say this much...all my youngins are going to get the chance to move up another level- we'll see what
they're made of and how much opportunity their situations creative for them...
Spoiler:

Return to New York Knicks