Sixers:
John Wall
Buddy Hield

Wizards:
Ben Simmons
Sixers 1st rounder 2020

Kings:
Rui Hachimura

We take advantage (or gamble depending on how you look at it) of the long break John Wall had to recover from his injury.

John wall is way better of a scorer and shooter than Ben or even Jimmy. I think Wall and Biid would be a lethal pairing. While the Ben and Beal looks like a better pairing than Wall and Beal. After this, they’ll be one good draft away (or one tank away) from being a contender. ..maybe?

We also got Hield, who’s forcing his way into our team. Kings on the other hand got a fair compensation with Hachimura.

John Wall
Buddy Hield
Tobias Harris
Al Horford
Embiid

6th and 7th man: Thybulle and Josh Rich

Or

John Wall
Hield
Thybulle
Tobias
Biid

6th-7th man: Al and Josh Rich
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
Eyeamok
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,403

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#3 » by Eyeamok » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:37 pm

76ciology wrote:Sixers:
John Wall
Buddy Hield

Wizards:
Ben Simmons
Sixers 1st rounder 2020

Kings:
Rui Hachimura

We take advantage (or gamble depending on how you look at it) of the long break John Wall had to recover from his injury.

John wall is way better of a scorer and shooter than Ben or even Jimmy. I think Wall and Biid would be a lethal pairing. While the Ben and Beal looks like a better pairing than Wall and Beal. After this, they’ll be one good draft away (or one tank away) from being a contender. ..maybe?

We also got Hield, who’s forcing his way into our team. Kings on the other hand got a fair compensation with Hachimura.

John Wall
Buddy Hield
Tobias Harris
Al Horford
Embiid

Or

John Wall
Hield
Thybulle
Tobias
Biid

Oh hell no ! John Wall and a number one for Simmons. why not jut throw in Embiid as well. When was the last time anyone saw Wall play? For sure our medical staff will say he is in perfect health and then never play a game for the 76ers. Simmons will go to Washington where he will increase his FT percentage and get a mid range jumper and then say to the press "I was never allowed to shoot in Philly!"
The Accession of Paul Reed is upon us !

You want it to be one way....but it's the other way.

Marlo
Negrodamus
RealGM
And1: 13,697

Post#4 » by Negrodamus » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:54 pm

I'm really racking my brain trying to figure out why Hield holds the value that the Sixers fan base thinks he does.
UptownPhilly
Analyst
And1: 183

Post#5 » by UptownPhilly » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:04 pm

Harrison Barnes & Kent Bazemore + a first round pick for Tobias Harris and Josh Richardson.

We get cap relief, a pick, and get out of Harris's contract. SAC gets better players.
youngcrev
RealGM
And1: 8,446

Post#6 » by youngcrev » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:22 pm

Negrodamus wrote:I'm really racking my brain trying to figure out why Hield holds the value that the Sixers fan base thinks he does.

:dontknow:
I'd take him over Horford for this team. And would be willing to add minor assets to get it done.

Edit: just saw that Simmons deal, :lol:
youngcrev
RealGM

Post#7 » by youngcrev » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:25 pm

UptownPhilly wrote:Harrison Barnes & Kent Bazemore + a first round pick for Tobias Harris and Josh Richardson.

We get cap relief, a pick, and get out of Harris's contract. SAC gets better players.

Bazemore is a FA. Don't think I'd trade Harris for Barnes. Basically just gets you a similar, but worse player on a less bad, but still bad contract. Just don't see how that helps this team win.
youngcrev
RealGM

Post#8 » by youngcrev » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:30 pm

John Wall
Buddy Hield

Wizards:
Ben Simmons
Sixers 1st rounder 2020

Kings:
Rui Hachimura

John Wall
Buddy Hield
Tobias Harris
Al Horford
Embiid

Or

John Wall
Hield
Thybulle
Tobias
Biid

This might be the most uneven trade value deal (against your own team) that I've ever seen.

You're also about 40M off the salaries working.
51X3RF4N
Lead Assistant
And1: 935

Post#9 » by 51X3RF4N » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:59 pm

John Wall
Buddy Hield

Wizards:
Ben Simmons
Sixers 1st rounder 2020

Kings:
Rui Hachimura

John Wall
Buddy Hield
Tobias Harris
Al Horford
Embiid

Or

John Wall
Hield
Thybulle
Tobias
Biid

I think Sacramento loves this deal.

I think Washington loves this deal.

Philly does not.

Here's why...

Wall is considered a majorly negative asset with his contract and health uncertainty.

Rui is a big part of the Wizards future plans, so he is probably a major positive asset.

Trading them both together should essentially net the Wizards something like cap relief and some picks. It shouldn't net them a pick and a superstar.

If the Sixers are trading Ben for Wall and Hield, there will be a lot more coming back in return. Hield is a positive asset from his shooting to his contract, to his potential fit with Joel playing the JJ role. But he's not positive enough to offset the negative value of Wall.

So trading Ben for a net negative value is not going to happen. Throwing in a pick just makes it worse.

Sixers would keep their pick, get Washington's pick in this deal, and maybe Sacramento's too, in addition to potentially even more assets like future picks.

And add in Horford to Washington to dump his salary. I would then flip Korkmaz and Richardson for Covington.

So Sixers end up with:

Embiid
Harris
Covington
Hield
Wall

Thybulle, Shake, Zhaire, #9, #12, #21 to make more moves.
Your Future Sixers

C- Embiid/?
PF- ?/?
SF- ?/?
SG- ?/?
PG- ?/?
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,396

Post#10 » by 76ciology » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:44 pm

Like i said.. it is a gamble. If John Wall returns to his 100%, this is a steal for us. That said, I dont think we’ll do this deal because it’s too risky and I think the “best alternative option” of staying as is isn’t that bad anyway
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
ankle420breaker
General Manager
And1: 1,957

Post#11 » by ankle420breaker » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:54 pm

I'd still take Simmons over Wall at 100% in the unlikely event that he returns to full form.

If we're discussing Simmons trade scenarios with Washington it needs to be Beal or bust.

Sent from my SM-G970U using RealGM mobile app
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,396

Post#12 » by 76ciology » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:56 pm

ankle420breaker wrote:I'd still take Simmons over Wall at 100% in the unlikely event that he returns to full form.

If we're discussing Simmons trade scenarios with Washington it needs to be Beal or bust.

Sent from my SM-G970U using RealGM mobile app

Ok. I also prefer Beal also. But i cant see it happening since you can’t pair both Wall and Ben.
Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,791

Post#13 » by Stanford » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:32 pm

Simmons for Wall, **** me
Sixersftw
RealGM
And1: 8,722

Post#14 » by Sixersftw » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:28 pm

The OKC pick added in is *chef's kiss*.
They say an analytics man doesn't have a heart, but I ran the numbers and nothing can be further from the truth - Sam Hinkie probably
dalton749
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,433

Post#15 » by dalton749 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:54 pm

How does the value of this look:

Lowry, #29 for horford, thybulle, #21
Skates
Head Coach
And1: 3,771

Post#16 » by Skates » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:20 pm

Wall is done, and even if he flashes a bit upon his return, it won't last and he was always an athleticism over skill player, and age and injuries have stolen his major assets, but his contract is still incredible, in a like a really terribly bad way.

People looking at ESPN's trade machine also have to realize that last I looked, which was yesterday, it is still filled with contract numbers and years from the past season, so anyone like Bazemore will look like they have one year left on their contract, but are actually FA's to be.
PhillyNj
Sixth Man
And1: 535

Post#17 » by PhillyNj » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:25 am

dalton749 wrote:How does the value of this look:

Thybulle is not leavings for a guy in the last year of his career.
PhillyNj
Sixth Man
And1: 535

Post#18 » by PhillyNj » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:32 am

Sixers get Seth Curry + 2022 FRP
Dallas get Josh Richardson and 2022 2ndRP.
Sixers get a better shooter and an asset for future trade.
Dallas gets an upgrade at the SG and saves around 13 mil. For free agent in 2022. (richardsons expiring + 1st salary.
stormi
General Manager
And1: 7,654

Post#19 » by stormi » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:05 am

I'd do it ngl

Lowry is a baller
dalton749
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,433

Post#20 » by dalton749 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:26 am

stormi wrote:

I'd do it ngl

Lowry is a baller

I know a lot of raptors fans on here are super against anything that adds salary next season just like every other fan of every other team on this forum but I try to be realistic and would love to have horford as our starting center. We paid gasol 50 mil over the last 2 years to provide next to nothing. The goal would be to flip Powell and some assets for oladipo and go into next year with van vleet/oladipo/ OG/siakam/horford + ibaka.

If Giannis wants to go to Toronto as bad as some raps fans think they can just flip assets to make space or sign and trade later.

Philly is the only place I would willingly trade Lowry to because I’d like to see him get a real run at it again next year before it’s too late. He will be too old for the raps next window.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers