Zenzibar
General Manager
And1: 8,235

Re: Welcome KD! - The Official Kevin Durant Thread 

Post#423 » by Zenzibar » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:06 pm

Paradise wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
These dudes are in their feelings about KD not wanting to play for the team and they're saying this. Hilarious.

You nets fans keep coming to knicks board. I don't understand how im the one in my feelings

Posting in your feelings on a Nets player for choosing the Nets on a Knicks forum is still in your feelings, dude lol

That’s like if we constantly revisited Melo almost becoming a Net back in 2012.

Noone on the Knicks board gives a fk about KD anymore. Go check on our board and KD is buried deep in our conversation.

My Dude, have fun, enjoy the season and be all that. Cause at the end of the day, you still smell like Secaucus, NJ.
Zenzibar
General Manager

Post#424 » by Zenzibar » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:10 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
These dudes are in their feelings about KD not wanting to play for the team and they're saying this. Hilarious.

You nets fans keep coming to knicks board. I don't understand how im the one in my feelings

You guys have nothing better to do then trash KD because you root for the laughing stock of the NBA. The butt of every joke.

I would probably spend my time crying about KD not picking my franchise too, if all I had to look forward to was Julius Randle and Kevin Knox. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy your permanent mediocrity.

Enjoy rooting for ex-Nets Joe Harris playing for the Knicks my guy or Jarrett Allen on the Pelicans. :lol:
DarkXaero
RealGM
And1: 5,559

Post#425 » by DarkXaero » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:35 pm

Mods, get this troll out of here.
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

Welcome KD! - The Official Kevin Durant Thread 

Post#426 » by Paradise » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:18 pm

Zenzibar wrote:
Paradise wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:You nets fans keep coming to knicks board. I don't understand how im the one in my feelings

Posting in your feelings on a Nets player for choosing the Nets on a Knicks forum is still in your feelings, dude lol

Noone on the Knicks board gives a fk about KD anymore. Go check on our board and KD is buried deep in our conversation.

My Dude, have fun, enjoy the season and be all that. Cause at the end of the day, you still smell like Secaucus, NJ.

I’d rather smell like the NBA Replay Center than the entire Knicks organization.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 12,871

Post#427 » by Hello Brooklyn » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:31 pm

Zenzibar wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:You nets fans keep coming to knicks board. I don't understand how im the one in my feelings

You guys have nothing better to do then trash KD because you root for the laughing stock of the NBA. The butt of every joke.

I would probably spend my time crying about KD not picking my franchise too, if all I had to look forward to was Julius Randle and Kevin Knox. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy rooting for ex-Nets Joe Harris playing for the Knicks my guy or Jarrett Allen on the Pelicans. :lol:

We can lose both guys and still be 1000x better than the trash ass Knicks :lol:
Zenzibar
General Manager

Post#428 » by Zenzibar » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:10 pm

Paradise wrote:
Zenzibar wrote:
Paradise wrote:Posting in your feelings on a Nets player for choosing the Nets on a Knicks forum is still in your feelings, dude lol

I’d rather smell like the NBA Reply Center than the entire Knicks organization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're trying to say NBA Reply or Replay?
D
Nets fans. Hahaha

No I meant this..

"Jan 21, 2007 — Some said that perhaps the smell was swamp gas due to the wet weather, but this was not confirmed. Secaucus Mayor Dennis Elwell knew just how he felt about Secaucus being named the malodorous Mecca of the metropolitan area, a situation that he believed was exacerbated by a certain media personality."
iLLmatic860
General Manager
And1: 15,165

Post#429 » by iLLmatic860 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:52 pm

Why am i even getting quoted lol my original post wasn't even on the nets board
Paradise

Welcome KD! - The Official Kevin Durant Thread 

Post#430 » by Paradise » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:15 am

Zenzibar wrote:
Paradise wrote:
Zenzibar wrote:

I’d rather smell like the NBA Reply Center than the entire Knicks organization.

D
Nets fans. Hahaha

No I meant this..

"Jan 21, 2007 — Some said that perhaps the smell was swamp gas due to the wet weather, but this was not confirmed. Secaucus Mayor Dennis Elwell knew just how he felt about Secaucus being named the malodorous Mecca of the metropolitan area, a situation that he believed was exacerbated by a certain media personality."

Yikes.

You are a fan of a team that hasn’t done anything relevant since 1999 but sell tickets. Before 1999, they were the whipping boys to Jordan and Reggie. It’s 2020. You still aren’t even close to a respectable, relevant team, organization, player, coach...not even a rivalry beyond our pity.

Our G-League team is better than your entire roster. They’ve even made deeper playoff runs than the Knicks lately lol

It’s also weird to be trolling about “stench” when your franchise is desperately trying to replicate our rebuild that took 3 years to accomplish things the Knicks have dreamt of for a decade lol

New Jersey!? How awful! The same location we went twice to the Finals and swept the Knicks in a playoff series and the same place our superstar PG is proudly from.

I hope Theo’s dancing helps land that illusive #1 Pick in 2021 lol
Zenzibar
General Manager

Post#431 » by Zenzibar » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:43 am

Paradise wrote:
Zenzibar wrote:
Paradise wrote:I’d rather smell like the NBA Reply Center than the entire Knicks organization.

D
Nets fans. Hahaha

No I meant this..

Yikes.

You are a fan of a team that hasn’t done anything relevant since 1999 but sell tickets. Before 1999, they were the whipping boys to Jordan and Reggie. It’s 2020. You still aren’t even close to a respectable, relevant team, organization, player, coach...not even a rivalry beyond our pity.

Our G-League team is better than your entire roster. They’ve even made deeper playoff runs than the Knicks lately lol

It’s also weird to be trolling about “stench” when your franchise is desperately trying to replicate our rebuild that took 3 years to accomplish things the Knicks have dreamt of for a decade lol

New Jersey!? How awful! The same location we went twice to the Finals and swept the Knicks in a playoff series and the same place our superstar PG is proudly from.

Crazy that you're right. That the Knicks suck. However still manage to have better yearly TV ratings than the Nets.

Actually the Nets vs San Antonio 2003 Finals ranks as having one of the lowest TV ratings all-time. Only beaten by this years bubble Finals.
Crazy right?

Paradise

Post#432 » by Paradise » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:06 am

Zenzibar wrote:
Paradise wrote:
Zenzibar wrote:

D
Nets fans. Hahaha

No I meant this..

Yikes.

Crazy that you're right. That the Knicks suck. However still manage to have better yearly TV ratings than the Nets.

Actually the Nets vs San Antonio 2003 Finals ranks as having one of the lowest TV ratings all-time. Only beaten by this years bubble Finals.
Crazy right?

The same Knicks franchise that turned down Julius Erving and forced the Nets into NJ. Right?

Btw, the Knicks lost most of their NBA spotlight. They are no longer a National TV spectacle. They were on national television only twice last season and their local TV ratings dropped 38% in 2019 and they did NOT register in the Top 10 of merchandise sales. They didn’t even sell anything during the re-start in July.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/ny-sports-knicks-tv-ratings-20190429-42s5wd3bg5gl7owkp67hsz4cpy-story.html

Your Knicks also don’t even rank Top 5 in racial diversity stats of an NBA fanbase.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 35,848

Post#433 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:11 am

7footMONSTER wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

Good look on the status update, Kev
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#434 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:14 am

Zenzibar wrote:
Paradise wrote:

I don't think you want to compare smells between Jersey and NYC bro. Yall live in straight up filth with big ass rats and roaches.

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#435 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:15 am

DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:Why am i even getting quoted lol my original post wasn't even on the nets board

that was probably me :lol: my bad fam.

still gonna whip that ass come new years though

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#436 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 am

Zenzibar wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

Yall gonna Max out Joe? I doubt that. Either way, we've got Chinese CCP approved money behind us. Yall don't want that smoke.

vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,366

Post#437 » by vincecarter4pres » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:24 am

Sometimes I still sit there like:

When I remember we signed Kevin Durant.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
ecuhus1981
RealGM
And1: 1,423

Post#438 » by ecuhus1981 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:56 am

I do think that the Knicks will attempt to woo Joe to them, and I can't blame them. The Hawks and Pistons are also circling him. Ultimately, I believe he stays, making slightly less than Caris.

At which point, the Knicks will disavow any pursuit of Harris, and sign KCP to a 1-year, $25mil deal.
Some people really have a way with words. Other people... not... have... way.
-- Steve Martin
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,366

Post#439 » by vincecarter4pres » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:33 am

ecuhus1981 wrote:I do think that the Knicks will attempt to woo Joe to them, and I can't blame them. The Hawks and Pistons are also circling him. Ultimately, I believe he stays, making slightly less than Caris.

At which point, the Knicks will disavow any pursuit of Harris, and sign KCP to a 1-year, $25mil deal.

If I'm a gambling man, I'm looking at any number of playoff teams offering him full MLE with his choice of option years, then a team or 2 offering him that same KCP type one year deal, then a random team offering him maybe 3 years/$60 mill total and then us saying, 3 years, $50-54 mill with the 3rd year your option, take your pick.

I like to think he'd take our deal, but with a 15% trade kicker.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
Zenzibar
General Manager

Post#440 » by Zenzibar » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:37 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Zenzibar wrote:
Paradise wrote:Posting in your feelings on a Nets player for choosing the Nets on a Knicks forum is still in your feelings, dude lol

I don't think you want to compare smells between Jersey and NYC bro. Yall live in straight up filth with big ass rats and roaches.

Yes, compare the smell in Secuacus to anywhere in NYC.
Rats/roaches not in Brooklyn? What're you 15?

Return to Brooklyn Nets