ImageImageImageImageImage

DUMB*** People who cant admit lakers win

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

lalalaker
Sophomore
And1: 19

Post#1 » by lalalaker » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:01 am

I watch alot of sports talk show like first take and these fools that always have excuse to why lakers won come up with the same
**** every time and cant find anything new to say. everyone said oh portland is a threat to lakers and when lakers won oh its 8th seed portland of course lakers win. Oh lakers didnt have to face clippers in WCF so lakers had it easy. WTF is to blame lakers for Clippers Choking after being up 3-1 and leading each game by over 10pts and becoming flippers instead. oh lakers have it easy since they playin the 5th seed heat. WTF are yall to disrespect the east team that made is all the way to the finals. Who made the rules that teams have to face certain teams to be accepted? Why are lakers being blamed for bucks, flippers not making it all the way to face them. Nuggets and heats are good teams and all teams face injury risks. hell lebron and davis was petty banged up same with danny green All hell wouldve broken loose if lakers lost the ship but when they win yall say it should come with asterisks? Haters will always hate and they would always have a long list of excuses to use when they win and not a single excuse when they lose.
Beethoven
Head Coach
And1: 3,828

Re: DUMB*** People who cant admit lakers win 

Post#2 » by Beethoven » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:44 pm

Don't worry about it.
Enjoy the championship and look forward to another year of winning that will rub small minds the wrong way.
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
TylersLakers
RealGM
And1: 2,809

Post#3 » by TylersLakers » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:32 pm

I don't care. We're Champions. And as Kobe said, "You can take that to the bank."
LBC SoCal
Junior
And1: 417

Post#4 » by LBC SoCal » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:12 pm

The biggest laugh is all those Mickey Mouse *championships the celtics have from the late 50s through 60s. I mean we will count those i guess, but they don’t carry as much weight as the 12 the Lakers have won in LA when the league got real.
11 titles won in LA in the modern era, while y’all living on “success” from 2 generations ago :lol:
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,540

Post#5 » by stan francisco » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:31 pm

We have 11 championships since the current NBA started after the 1976 finals. 11 in 44 years is 25% of the time. There’s 30 teams. Our league has a cap so it’s not just money. We have five more championships than the second best franchise since then, the Bulls.

Bulls 6
Spurs 5
Celtics 4

Why let idiots‘ opinions affect you? The Celtic won 13 of their 17 championships competing against only seven other teams; it was a league of eight teams.

Simply; the Lakers are the greatest franchise of all time, any major team sport worldwide included.

GFOAT
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
slifersd
Analyst
And1: 210

Post#6 » by slifersd » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:18 pm

Funny, cause those same critics didn't say one negative thing about Kawhi when he beat the Warriors, who was probably recruiting from their local 24 hour fitness pick up games for bench depth toward the end of the finals. Instead, Kawhi was "the dynasty destroyer" LOL. Whatever man, like they say, don't listen to morons. You can't take the championship away from us, it goes down in history books whether Max Kellerman or Stephen A or whichever moron says so or not. Focus on the offseason, and let's get another one next year.
Beethoven
Head Coach

Post#7 » by Beethoven » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:32 pm

^ actually Stephen A and Max are both big proponents of bron and the Lakers. They've been respectful of us all year.
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
Hoopz Afrik
Veteran
And1: 2,064

Post#8 » by Hoopz Afrik » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:04 pm

Beethoven wrote:^ actually Stephen A and Max are both big proponents of bron and the Lakers. They've been respectful of us all year.

He gets the side eye for that nonsense he was saying about the Clippers free agency. "Stephen A., we got 5 dawgs over here. I don't even know if they have 1."

I know the story is one of the Clippers players told him that but seems made up. Wildest thing I heard about the Lakers all season. Still haven't got over it.
Super Eagles GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Beethoven
Head Coach

Post#9 » by Beethoven » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:06 pm

We don't need "dawgs" or however you spell it. We have a team of experienced professionals who quietly do the work.
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
LBC SoCal
Junior
And1: 417

Post#10 » by LBC SoCal » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:57 pm

Titles today are harder than any title won in the 50s/60s. Not saying the Celtics should take their banners down. Keep em I guess. Just don’t cry about 2020 being an asterisk :lol:
11 titles won in LA in the modern era, while y’all living on “success” from 2 generations ago :lol:
BEazy
RealGM
And1: 2,483

Post#11 » by BEazy » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:40 pm

When haters are talking stupidly that means we're back on top and they're scared.

Feels good to see how truly stupid some haters are.

Long Live The Black Mamba. Kobe Bean Bryant Laker For Life. 8/24
Laker1
Assistant Coach
And1: 154

Post#12 » by Laker1 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:09 pm

You must be new here.
Lakers go on a championship run every decade. You’ll get used to it.
Other teams fans have been on a high these past few years since we’ve been down. Now a new leaf has turned yet again (just as it last did during the Kobe era), and the new generation of Laker haters is born. It’s a beautiful cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Laker1
Assistant Coach
And1: 154

Post#13 » by Laker1 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:15 pm

stan francisco wrote:We have 11 championships since the current NBA started after the 1976 finals. 11 in 44 years is 25% of the time. There’s 30 teams. Our league has a cap so it’s not just money. We have five more championships than the second best franchise since then, the Bulls.

Bulls 6
Spurs 5
Celtics 4

Why let idiots‘ opinions affect you? The Celtic won 13 of their 17 championships competing against only seven other teams; it was a league of eight teams.

Simply; the Lakers are the greatest franchise of all time, any major team sport worldwide included.

GFOAT

I’d probably put Real Madrid and Barcelona ahead of the Lakers but those guys have been around for ages.

stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,540

Post#14 » by stan francisco » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:49 pm

Laker1 wrote:
stan francisco wrote:We have 11 championships since the current NBA started after the 1976 finals. 11 in 44 years is 25% of the time. There’s 30 teams. Our league has a cap so it’s not just money. We have five more championships than the second best franchise since then, the Bulls.

Bulls 6
Spurs 5
Celtics 4

GFOAT

I’d probably put Real Madrid and Barcelona ahead of the Lakers but those guys have been around for ages.

Has either team won their national championship 25% of the time going back 44 years?
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
And1: 40,940

Post#15 » by Sedale Threatt » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:36 pm

stan francisco wrote:
Laker1 wrote:

Bulls 6
Spurs 5
Celtics 4

GFOAT

Has either team won their national championship 25% of the time going back 44 years?

Better.
Slink
Bench Warmer
And1: 948

Post#16 » by Slink » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:30 pm

stan francisco wrote:
Laker1 wrote:

Bulls 6
Spurs 5
Celtics 4

GFOAT

There was a stat I wished I had saved, but it stated since the beginning of the NBA, the Lakers have a better chance of winning the title than the Clippers making the playoffs.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,183

Post#17 » by LAKESHOW » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:45 pm

I have such a Relieving Relaxing Feeling, knowing we are back on top and are the World Champions. Nothin said can drop us down. They are all squirming and scheming on how to compete with the Champs. Every talk show says this team or that team,, and then have to always add in there,, BUT HOW are they going to compete with the Lakers blah blah blah. And its a great such a great feeling.
Home of the 17 Time World Champions

Return to Los Angeles Lakers