ImageImageImage

Random Thoughts XIX

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,191

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#1621 » by Bishop45 » Fri Nov 6, 2020 5:01 pm

HeatFanLifer wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:
The thing about legitimacy is it has to be earned. Illegitimacy does not need to be proven. Poll watchers being prevented from seeing counts in Philly is hurting the legitimacy of the ballot counting process. They could have very good reasons for not allowing thise poll watchers, but they are not being transparent about it. This in turn is hurting some people’s faith in the system. I am of the opinion that more transparency in government is always a good thing unless harm can come to people through transparency.

In contrast to legitimacy, something illegal must be proven and no I do not have evidence of that nor am I looking to go down that road.

There isn't a road to go down, public officials doing their jobs without a hint of wrongdoing= legitimacy

I fear you have fallen victim to a right-wing conspiracy, which many ppl do.

Public officials job is to be transparent first and foremost and they are not being transparent in Philly. Poll watchers are being denied access. This isn’t a theory. Are you disputing my fact?

At the end of the day, I’m not accussing anyone of anything other than saying the lack of transparency is harming the legitimacy of the ballot counting process. More than anything else, we need to ensure our voting process maintains its integrity. Regardless of which candidate wins. This isn’t about Republican or Democrat, this is about the Union.

Not an alarm about transparency, unless there's an alarm over fraud. And that's a right-wing conspiracy with zero evidence

I have not got into the pollwatchers debacle because it's obviously a scam, but I would err on the side of caution before naming that a fact

Read on Twitter
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
HeatFanLifer
General Manager
And1: 39,855

Post#1622 » by HeatFanLifer » Fri Nov 6, 2020 6:26 pm

Bishop45 wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:
There isn't a road to go down, public officials doing their jobs without a hint of wrongdoing= legitimacy

I fear you have fallen victim to a right-wing conspiracy, which many ppl do.

Public officials job is to be transparent first and foremost and they are not being transparent in Philly. Poll watchers are being denied access. This isn’t a theory. Are you disputing my fact?

At the end of the day, I’m not accussing anyone of anything other than saying the lack of transparency is harming the legitimacy of the ballot counting process. More than anything else, we need to ensure our voting process maintains its integrity. Regardless of which candidate wins. This isn’t about Republican or Democrat, this is about the Union.

Not an alarm about transparency, unless there's an alarm over fraud. And that's a right-wing conspiracy with zero evidence

I have not got into the pollwatchers debacle because it's obviously a scam, but I would err on the side of caution before naming that a fact

Read on Twitter

I mean, this statement about legitimacy of the vote is nothing new (link below). It is just now done by both parties Bish. You think this is good for the country?

Hillary Clinton: Trump is an ‘illegitimate president’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html
OP for NBA FT record
Bishop45
RealGM

Post#1623 » by Bishop45 » Fri Nov 6, 2020 6:52 pm

HeatFanLifer wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:

Read on Twitter

I mean, this statement about legitimacy of the vote is nothing new (link below). It is just now done by both parties Bish. You think this is good for the country?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

See, you've reached for a bothsides-ism instead of looking at the facts that I presented to you. That's a right-wing conspiracy and an outdated one

She called him illegitimate because he lost the popular vote by millions of votes, which he did-- there's no lie there. He's president by way of electoral college, which does make him legitimate, this questions the legitimacy of the electoral college-- so she's wrong but not mounting a false conspiracy against him. Anyhow, that doesn't matter because this isn't about Clinton or anyone else. That is a goal-post shift, which is a move that right-wing conspiricist have used to excuse a lot of their nonsense... I'm telling you this cause you may have been duped by one, and we're all better when we can agree on facts

Rest in Power Chadwick

HeatFanLifer
General Manager

Post#1624 » by HeatFanLifer » Fri Nov 6, 2020 7:23 pm

Bishop45 wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:

Read on Twitter

See, you've reached for a bothsides-ism instead of looking at the facts that I presented to you. That's a right-wing conspiracy and an outdated one

She called him illegitimate because he lost the popular vote by millions of votes, which he did-- there's no lie there. He's president by way of electoral college, which does make him legitimate, this questions the legitimacy of the electoral college-- so she's wrong but not mounting a false conspiracy against him. Anyhow, that doesn't matter because this isn't about Clinton or anyone else. That is a goal-post shift, which is a move that right-wing conspiricist have used to excuse a lot of their nonsense... I'm telling you this cause you may have been duped by one, and we're all better when we can agree on facts

It seems like you are assuming I’m jumping to conclusions like I’m part of some sort of monolith buying into conspiracy theories and trying to make one side look better by making the other look worse. Is that what you think I’m doing here?
OP for NBA FT record
Bishop45
RealGM

Post#1625 » by Bishop45 » Fri Nov 6, 2020 7:50 pm

HeatFanLifer wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:

It seems like you are assuming I’m jumping to conclusions like I’m part of some sort of monolith buying into conspiracy theories and trying to make one side look better by making the other look worse. Is that what you think I’m doing here?

I don't know what you're doing tbh. I was just trying to reassure that there wasn't any question of legitimacy about the ballot counting

Rest in Power Chadwick

Bishop45
RealGM

Post#1626 » by Bishop45 » Sat Nov 7, 2020 5:02 pm

Wow, had no clue Gamboa v. Haney was happening, and tonight even

My favorite young fighter vs. one of my old sempai's maybe a decade back

must see TV

Rest in Power Chadwick

Rock Hardy
Sixth Man
And1: 1,868

Post#1627 » by Rock Hardy » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:21 am

Why does 2k Sports have Iggy looking as dark as Jae this season? I don't remember his skin tone being this off in last year's game. They got Herro looking like a muppet again, and Spo looking like doughboy.
https://youtu.be/0lKrF0nBaJg?t=403
BaffLer
Assistant Coach
And1: 9,348

Post#1628 » by BaffLer » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:11 pm

Just want to say that if you purchased multiple Xbox Series X's or PS5's with the intention of scalping, you're literally disgusting demon scum.
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#1629 » by goodboy » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:55 pm

BaffLer wrote:Just want to say that if you purchased multiple Xbox Series X's or PS5's with the intention of scalping, you're literally disgusting demon scum.

They're everywhere on fb marketplace and other selling sites.

Getting annoying.

Just saw this too: https://m.worldstar.com/web/video.php?v=wshh460mXY4BIypC52UL
Smh

This is Iggie getting his PS5.
https://m.worldstar.com/web/video.php?v=wshhGNPA6fyzju8lMJvE
Bright
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,008

Post#1630 » by DayofMourning » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:46 am

Don't have much interest in the PS5 yet. Until the one killer app game comes out, I'll wait. Elden Ring might be it.

In the meantime, I downloaded several Indie games. Gris, Owlboy, Rocket League, Ashen, etc.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#1631 » by IggieCC » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:08 am

BaffLer wrote:Just want to say that if you purchased multiple Xbox Series X's or PS5's with the intention of scalping, you're literally disgusting demon scum.

3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
HeatFanLifer
General Manager

Post#1632 » by HeatFanLifer » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:20 am

Back in South Florida.

For more exclusive re-enactment on how I got back please watch:

Spoiler:
OP for NBA FT record
goodboy
RealGM

Post#1633 » by goodboy » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:25 am

phuuuuuuuucking guy
Bright
HeatFanLifer
General Manager

Post#1634 » by HeatFanLifer » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:31 am

goodboy wrote:phuuuuuuuucking guy

It’s late here.
OP for NBA FT record
goodboy
RealGM

Post#1635 » by goodboy » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:35 am

that game cyberpunk 2077 makes me want to go buy a ps5

Im not into video games anymore, but during my early halo days, I heard about this game announced 7-8 years ago in 2012.

Took them 7+ years to make, now finally coming out.

Grand theft auto folks are going to be dethroned.
Bright
HeatFanLifer
General Manager

Post#1636 » by HeatFanLifer » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:19 am

Goodboy right now:

Spoiler:
OP for NBA FT record
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#1637 » by IggieCC » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:23 am

HeatFanLifer wrote:Image

Goodboy right now:

Spoiler:

why does this news look like something I made using PPT Lifer?
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
HeatFanLifer
General Manager

Post#1638 » by HeatFanLifer » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:20 am

IggieCC wrote:

Goodboy right now:

Spoiler:

why does this news look like something I made using PPT Lifer?

Cuz I don’t have photoshop on my phone
OP for NBA FT record
goodboy
RealGM

Post#1639 » by goodboy » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:45 am

Goodboy right now:

Spoiler:

Boy hulk
Bright