ImageImageImage

Trade them before they get exposed next year, while their value is all-time high.

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager
And1: 8,305

Trade them before they get exposed next year, while their value is all-time high. 

Post#1 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:08 am

James Harden is on the market.

JAMES HARDEN.

JAMES.

HARDEN.

Trade Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson, Kendrick Nunn, to grab James Harden.

DO IT NOW WHILE DUNCAN ROBINSON AND THE GUYS HAVE AN ALL TIME HIGH VALUE.
THEY WILL BE EXPOSED NEXT YEAR AND THEIR NUMBERS WILL GO DOWN DUE TO DEFENSES BEING READY FOR THEM.

NEW BIG 3.
James Harden
Jimmy Butler
Bam Bam

Offer Duncan Robinson, Kendrick Nunn, Tyler Herro for James Harden.
"As for me personally, I don't truly care how much I make these days, my main focus is on playing for a winner." - Dirk Nowitzki, July 2016
HeatIn5
General Manager
And1: 18,357

Re: Trade them before they get exposed next year, while their value is all-time high. 

Post#2 » by HeatIn5 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:24 am

I mean.... you're not wrong. Although he's gonna be 32 this year (just learned he was older than yim)
Read on Twitter
Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager

Re: Trade them before they get exposed next year, while their value is all-time high. 

Post#3 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:27 am

HerroBalls wrote:I mean.... you're not wrong. Although he's gonna be 32 this year (just learned he was older than yim)

Born: August 26, 1989

he just turned 31.

We would be a lock for the Finals for the foreseeable future.
"As for me personally, I don't truly care how much I make these days, my main focus is on playing for a winner." - Dirk Nowitzki, July 2016
HeatIn5
General Manager

Post#4 » by HeatIn5 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:27 am

Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:
HerroBalls wrote:I mean.... you're not wrong. Although he's gonna be 32 this year (just learned he was older than yim)

Born: August 26, 1989

he just turned 31.

We would be a lock for the Finals for the foreseeable future.

you're right. Just learned Harden and Butler are the same age.

I did say that you are not wrong

Read on Twitter
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 71,755

Post#5 » by Wiltside » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:30 am

Yeah, personally I'd probably be going all in on Harden. He's too good to not go for. Get the right complimentary pieces around that three and we're as good as any team in the league.

Would be hard to trade out the young, homegrown kids...but it's the Riley way. Almost like the Shaq trade all over again.
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager

Post#6 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:33 am

Wiltside wrote:Yeah, personally I'd probably be going all in on Harden. He's too good to not go for. Get the right complimentary pieces around that three and we're as good as any team in the league.

Would be hard to trade out the young, homegrown kids...but it's the Riley way. Almost like the Shaq trade all over again.

The young homegrown kids' value is inflated right now.

We both know that guys like Duncan Robinson will have worse numbers next season, as their Finals fame and reputation will have defenses locked in on them. They are raw, young talents.

I like Tyler too, but....
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#7 » by goodboy » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:19 am

I like the enthusiasm but they would want Bam for sure. Including Tyler and more.

So nope
Bright
HeatIn5
General Manager

Post#8 » by HeatIn5 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:27 am

goodboy wrote:I like the enthusiasm but they would want Bam for sure. Including Tyler and more.

So nope

It’s either Herro/Nunn/Robinson/Kelly/Iggy or Lavert/Dinwiddie/cap fillers

Read on Twitter
broke
Rookie
And1: 1,537

Post#9 » by broke » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:40 am

I love me some Herro but if we hear reports next year that Houston wanted Herro and we said no I’m going I be annoyed haha
MartyConlonJr
General Manager
And1: 2,428

Post#10 » by MartyConlonJr » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:49 am

Look I don't know that I can get on board with Harden. Hard to cheer for a guy peppering for fouls 24x7.
iamoti
Rookie
And1: 2,281

Post#11 » by iamoti » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:41 am

I donno about Harden, part of me feels like him and Jimmy would clash. Also im not so sure the value of Robinson and Herro will drop. Its not like their game is a fluke and they got hot.

I wouldnt trade both for Harden.

Sent from my SM-G975F using RealGM mobile app
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,610

Post#12 » by DayofMourning » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:54 am

Butler, Bam, Herro, Robinson, KZ, and 20th pick for Harden? Who says no?

Build around Nunn and Harden.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#13 » by IggieCC » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:54 am

I agree with boy good here. All reports indicate that Houston want a star player and multitude of picks as a baseline haul.

Bam = star. Herro = star potential

I think Nets offer is crap and someone will beat it (hopefully us :dontknow:). LeVert (star potential but already 26yo) Dinwiddie (Mo Williams without 3 point range and 28yo) :crazy:
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#14 » by IggieCC » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:57 am

DayofMourning wrote:Butler, Bam, Herro, Robinson, KZ, and 20th pick for Harden? Who says no?

Build around Nunn and Harden.

3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,610

Post#15 » by DayofMourning » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:08 pm

:lol:

:burger:
dolphinatik
Head Coach
And1: 4,125

Post#16 » by dolphinatik » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:40 pm

Herro is my boi. all that he has done his first year and you are talking about trading him????? Of course u trade him for Harden! I think if we dangle that Houston has to listen.
1. Herro 2. Bol Bol 3. Seko 4. Bruno
unless we trade up for Barrett or trade down for PJ Washington
contract
RealGM
And1: 20,736

Post#17 » by contract » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:49 pm

Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:James Harden is on the market.

JAMES HARDEN.

JAMES.

HARDEN.

THEY WILL BE EXPOSED NEXT YEAR AND THEIR NUMBERS WILL GO DOWN DUE TO DEFENSES BEING READY FOR THEM.

NEW BIG 3.
James Harden
Jimmy Butler
Bam Bam

Milwaukee just traded a mint for Jrue Holiday. I'm not sure Herro, Robinson, and Nunn, gets it done in a trade for Harden.
:meditate: Team Small Ball :meditate:
SerialChiller
Head Coach
And1: 10,961

Post#18 » by SerialChiller » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:45 pm

Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:James Harden is on the market.

JAMES HARDEN.

JAMES.

HARDEN.

NEW BIG 3.
James Harden
Jimmy Butler
Bam Bam

No thanks...i would have a hard time cheering for and watching that fraud. Harden will never lead a team to a title. Hes already been exposed plenty in big playoff games. He doesnt have what it takes to win...just puts up empty numbers.
al bondiga
Starter
And1: 2,755

Post#19 » by al bondiga » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:57 pm

goodboy wrote:I like the enthusiasm but they would want Bam for sure. Including Tyler and more.

So nope
the only piece Houston could be interested in surely for somebody of Harden caliber is Bam+Tyler, but what if we give them JB and Duncan, nunn, ko???
I would do that if I was Houston and if I was Miami
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#20 » by goodboy » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:41 pm

al bondiga wrote:

So nope
the only piece Houston could be interested in surely for somebody of Harden caliber is Bam+Tyler, but what if we give them JB and Duncan, nunn, ko???
I would do that if I was Houston and if I was Miami

I ain't letting go of butler, Idc how good harden is. Butler is proven to go far in the post season, harden not so much.

Plus he fits within our system to the T.

Alot of variables come into play. Harden/Bam would not be nearly as effective as Butler/Bam
Bright

Return to Miami Heat