Bucks 'Operating Under Belief' Giannis Antetokounmpo Will Sign Supermax

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Bucks 'Operating Under Belief' Giannis Antetokounmpo Will Sign Supermax 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:50 pm

The Milwaukee Bucks are confident Giannis Antetokounmpo will sign the supermax contract extension this offseason.

"The Bucks are operating with, what's the correct verb?" said Brian Windhorst on The Hoop Collective Podcast on Tuesday evening.

"You're asking me for a verb? You're asking me to name a verb?" replied Zach Lowe.

"What's the correct verb for the way the Bucks are operating? They're operating under the belief Giannis is going to re-sign. It is not 100 percent, but they don't do these deals unless they feel really good about it. They feel better about it now than they did before. I think some people feel like these deals are being done to woo Giannis. I don't think that's happening, Zach. I think the Bucks are operating with knowledge.

Via Brian Windhorst/ESPN

KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 4,790

Re: Bucks 'Operating Under Belief' Giannis Antetokounmpo Will Sign Supermax 

Post#2 » by KGdaBom » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:41 pm

I'm not a Bucks fan, but I am a Giannis fan. It would really suck for him to leave Milwaukee. They've been one of the best teams in the league with him.
HardenToSixers
Rookie
And1: 646

Re: Bucks 'Operating Under Belief' Giannis Antetokounmpo Will Sign Supermax 

Post#3 » by HardenToSixers » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:46 pm

the editorial choices on the wiretap have always been comical. why would you include the original exchange on which verb to include lmao.

Return to Wiretap Discussion