Image ImageImage Image

Bulls Beat back in a new format with Mark K and See Red Fred

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 15,624

Re: The Bulls Beat is back 

Post#41 » by dougthonus » Sun Nov 8, 2020 9:53 pm

Pax for Prez wrote:
dougthonus wrote:If you need over an hour on the NBA draft with youtube NBA draft superstar, Corey from the Hardwood Herald (and damn right you do), check out the latest Bulls Beat. Will try to stop plugging the show here so much after this, but I don't to do guests so often and thought this one was worth highlighting because Corey is an up and coming star player in this area and dropped some fantastic content.

All of the links for the show can be gotten here: http://linktr.ee/bullsbeat

Thanks Doug & Corey another Great Listen !!

I also like it when you post and update a new update.

Plenty on Kira Lewis for you!
http://linktr.ee/bullsbeat - links to the bullsbeat podcast
@doug_thonus on twitter
sco
RealGM
And1: 7,616

Post#42 » by sco » Mon Nov 9, 2020 9:51 pm

Thanks Doug. Another super insightful podcast!
:clap:
CoreyVillains
Head Coach
And1: 1,801

Post#43 » by CoreyVillains » Mon Nov 9, 2020 10:57 pm

Thanks for having me Doug! This one was a blast.
sco
RealGM

Post#44 » by sco » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:51 am

CoreyVillains wrote:Thanks for having me Doug! This one was a blast.

Corey, you were awesome too. Thanks for your insights!
PaKii94
RealGM
And1: 6,536

Post#45 » by PaKii94 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:00 am

Just finished listening to this episode. You were preaching to the choir Corey! You summed up what I think about Lamelo very well.

What are your updated thoughts on tyrell terry if he is 6'3" and 180 now? I think if he has the size now he's gonna be a stud.

Also doug I think you're sleeping on vassell. As a baseline vassell will be a strong positive winning player. Any improvements on offense and he will be legit star caliber.

Think opj+ impact. A bit worse shooting but a lot better defense. And wing defense is something this team desperately needs.
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls

Post#46 » by dougthonus » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:23 pm

PaKii94 wrote:

Just finished listening to this episode. You were preaching to the choir Corey! You summed up what I think about Lamelo very well.

What are your updated thoughts on tyrell terry if he is 6'3" and 180 now? I think if he has the size now he's gonna be a stud.

Also doug I think you're sleeping on vassell. As a baseline vassell will be a strong positive winning player. Any improvements on offense and he will be legit star caliber.

Think opj+ impact. A bit worse shooting but a lot better defense. And wing defense is something this team desperately needs.

As a baseline, I hate the idea of drafting defensive wings with no offense. I think those guys rarely turn into anything better than fringe level starters, especially if you add into the mix that they aren't freak athletes but are good defensively due to instincts, awareness etc...

That's the equivalent of drafting Doug McDermott to improve your offense. What makes them great at defense is generally learned over time by everyone and their physical attributes aren't dominant nor are their offensive skill attributes.

And impact is far more likely to be Bruce Bowen than OPJ if things work out.
@doug_thonus on twitter
sco
RealGM

Post#47 » by sco » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:41 pm

dougthonus wrote:
PaKii94 wrote:

As a baseline, I hate the idea of drafting defensive wings with no offense. I think those guys rarely turn into anything better than fringe level starters, especially if you add into the mix that they aren't freak athletes but are good defensively due to instincts, awareness etc...

That's the equivalent of drafting Doug McDermott to improve your offense. What makes them great at defense is generally learned over time by everyone and their physical attributes aren't dominant nor are their offensive skill attributes.

That said, I think those guys tend to be the late draft gems like Butler, Leonard and Green. I think a number of them come into the league as hard workers and physically stronger players, who, through hard work, develop a good offensive game.
PaKii94
RealGM

Post#48 » by PaKii94 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:32 pm

dougthonus wrote:
PaKii94 wrote:

It's funny, you see a "defensive wings with no offense" but I see a potentially elite defensive wing with very competent offense... He can run in transition, should be able to hit catch and shoot shots, he can finish at the rim, he knows how to cut, he knows how to keep the ball moving and offense flowing. He should be able to hit a 1-2 dribble pull up over smaller defenders in the future.

What's missing? Elite shot creation ability. Albeit that's what usually defines the next level of "stars" but with all the other little things vassell brings, I'd rather have that then draft the multiple flawed prospects at the top of the board who also are long shots to become stars.

One of the few knocks on him is he tends to shy away from contact... But I think that's a strength training issue which should be resolved with an NBA body. And even with shying away he still had elite percentages at the rim and very good efficiency overall.

I didn't even mention the 2-4 possessions that he will have turning defense to offense.

Then when you look at fit with the bulls, he's the perfect plug and play option for SF. We need a 3/d guy sooo badly on the wing. We haven't had a legit one since jimmy left. He doesn't need to be a shot creator on this team. We have enough players looking to score the ball (or needing to score the ball to be effective). his offense isn't dependent on having the ball in his hands.

Ya he's not flashy but he's just a winning player that we haven't had in forever. And then like I said, any improvement in shot creation ability (maybe he expands his pull up game? He's still young, he just incorporated that last season) and you have a bonafide star.

Also I don't think vassell's defense can be learned. You need these type of players to cover for the defense deficient players because they will make those players look better overall.
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls

Post#49 » by dougthonus » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:13 pm

PaKii94 wrote:It's funny, you see a "defensive wings with no offense" but I see a potentially elite defensive wing with very competent offense... He can run in transition, should be able to hit catch and shoot shots, he can finish at the rim, he knows how to cut, he knows how to keep the ball moving and offense flowing. He should be able to hit a 1-2 dribble pull up over smaller defenders in the future.

Is he better at those things then literally any other wing prospect? I'd say probably not.

What's missing? Elite shot creation ability. Albeit that's what usually defines the next level of "stars" but with all the other little things vassell brings, I'd rather have that then draft the multiple flawed prospects at the top of the board who also are long shots to become stars.

Not elite shot creation ability, any shot creation ability. He's literally one of the lowest volume scorers that's a 1st round prospect. His 3 point percentage is misleading due to low volume, only taking the very easiest attempts, and having a wonky form that won't translate super well to the NBA.

Then when you look at fit with the bulls, he's the perfect plug and play option for SF. We need a 3/d guy sooo badly on the wing. We haven't had a legit one since jimmy left. He doesn't need to be a shot creator on this team. We have enough players looking to score the ball (or needing to score the ball to be effective). his offense isn't dependent on having the ball in his hands.

Best way to screw up your team is to draft for need instead of talent. His offense isn't dependent on having the ball in his hand because he literally is providing among the least amount of offense as any prospect in the draft. His offense just doesn't exist. Yeah, maybe he'll make a cut, or get out and run in transition or do something that literally any wing in the NBA can do, but he is going to do relatively little more than that and isn't going to do those things at some rate that makes him a threat offensively. He probably projects as a decent catch and shoot corner 3 guy, but his form isn't likely to hold up on longer wing shots.

Which, again, gets back to he's Bruce Bowen.

Ya he's not flashy but he's just a winning player that we haven't had in forever. And then like I said, any improvement in shot creation ability (maybe he expands his pull up game? He's still young, he just incorporated that last season) and you have a bonafide star.

Much like LaMelo, improvement in his shot is fairly unlikely due to poor mechanics. He has a slow release and doesn't project to ever be able to shoot off the dribble or step backs with that shot. He doesn't have the ball handling skills or athleticism to be creation threat off the bounce either.

Also I don't think vassell's defense can be learned. You need these type of players to cover for the defense deficient players because they will make those players look better overall.

I absolutely think defensive awareness can be learned and is far more likely to be learned that 7 foot 2 wing spans and elite lateral quickness and strength are to be gained. It's extremely rare that you have a freak athlete that isn't going to be an elite defender eventually if he puts in the work.

If you're going to go with a prospect like this, I'd rather go with Isaac Okoro. I think the offensive gap between them isn't that meaningful because I don't actually believe in Vassell's shot. If Vassell had good mechanics, a quick release, and range that extended everywhere, even if only a catch and shoot guy, then I'd probably be a lot higher on him. I think its exceedingly unlikely that he becomes anything meaningful at all except a fundamental defender that can hit corner threes, and a guy that will still get blown up by athletic guys off the bounce, because while he's smart, he's still not going to be a match for sheer athletes.
@doug_thonus on twitter
CoreyVillains
Head Coach
And1: 1,801

Post#50 » by CoreyVillains » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:29 pm

PaKii94 wrote:

Thanks for listening! Love Terry’s game. He’s noticeably more athletic and stronger than his freshman year. Skills wise, his handle needs to tighten up a bit, but I think he’ll be a stud. If we could somehow move into the late twenties to nab a guy like him or Malachi Flynn (assuming they were still there) I’d be all for it.
PaKii94
RealGM

Post#51 » by PaKii94 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:59 pm

dougthonus wrote:Is he better at those things then literally any other wing prospect? I'd say probably not.

but he is! He's very similar to Jimmy in the regards of he is above average in everything and elite in very impactful things. He's in the 90th+ percentile for pretty much everything but shot creation ability. The following things are very vital in winning basketball games and he's 90th+ percentile in each:

-transition game
-very low turnover rate
-finishing at the rim
-any type of catch and shoot
-any type of defensive metric

Not elite shot creation ability, any shot creation ability. He's literally one of the lowest volume scorers that's a 1st round prospect. His 3 point percentage is misleading due to low volume, only taking the very easiest attempts, and having a wonky form that won't translate super well to the NBA.

Much like LaMelo, improvement in his shot is fairly unlikely due to poor mechanics. He has a slow release and doesn't project to ever be able to shoot off the dribble or step backs with that shot. He doesn't have the ball handling skills or athleticism to be creation threat off the bounce either.

I think you are underrating his shooting. They weren't "the very easiest of attempts". Half of them were contested. Also I read he went from a 20% shooter HS to a 40%+ shooter in college. He has improved in that regards. And I think you are putting his shot down a bit too much. It DOES need work but it is nowhere near as broken as lamelos. He also shot 42% on midrange shots which were usually one-two dribble pullups.

;feature=emb_title

Vassell is an efficient shooter and can shoot it from anywhere on the floor in a multitude of ways. He had an eFG% of 56.5% this year and shot over 41% from three. It doesn’t even matter what kind of shot it is either. Vassell is lethal in all scenarios where he shoots the ball. In the catch and shoot scenario, Vassell yields 1.22 points per possession (PPP), which is excellent at any level.

It’s not like Vassell was getting wide-open looks either. Just under 48% of his catch and shoot jump shots were contested. Of that 48%, he still converted a PPP over 1, which is ideal for a shooter. This shows that Vassell has put the work in to make his shot consistent, regardless of defense. That is something that every scout must love to see.

Best way to screw up your team is to draft for need instead of talent. His offense isn't dependent on having the ball in his hand because he literally is providing among the least amount of offense as any prospect in the draft. His offense just doesn't exist. Yeah, maybe he'll make a cut, or get out and run in transition or do something that literally any wing in the NBA can do, but he is going to do relatively little more than that and isn't going to do those things at some rate that makes him a threat offensively. He probably projects as a decent catch and shoot corner 3 guy, but his form isn't likely to hold up on longer wing shots.

Which, again, gets back to he's Bruce Bowen.

I am not advocating drafting for need. I am advocating drafting for talent and in that regards I do think vassell is the one to get. Just because a player isn't flashy doesn't mean he can't be valuable.

As far as "providing among the least amount of offense as any prospect in the draft", you don't think it could have anything to do with FSU's equal opportunity offense? On a per possession basis Vassell leads the pack along with advanced team metrics. Vassell knows how to pick and prod the game to his will. He's not going to be a volume chucker because he knows that doesn't help the team.

I absolutely think defensive awareness can be learned and is far more likely to be learned that 7 foot 2 wing spans and elite lateral quickness and strength are to be gained. It's extremely rare that you have a freak athlete that isn't going to be an elite defender eventually if he puts in the work.

What??? How can you even believe that lol. Sure it can be developed to a certain extent from being bad to being around average but elite defense isn't something that is learned. It is ingrained in instinct and Vassell has that it factor. He will definitely be competing for all-defense NBA teams and honestly once he puts on some mass I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the running for DPOY. His defense is THAT good.

But anyway, who are these freak athletes that developed into elite defenders?? I can't think of any that didn't have a rep for defense that miraculously became all-nba.

If you're going to go with a prospect like this, I'd rather go with Isaac Okoro. I think the offensive gap between them isn't that meaningful because I don't actually believe in Vassell's shot. If Vassell had good mechanics, a quick release, and range that extended everywhere, even if only a catch and shoot guy, then I'd probably be a lot higher on him. I think its exceedingly unlikely that he becomes anything meaningful at all except a fundamental defender that can hit corner threes, and a guy that will still get blown up by athletic guys off the bounce, because while he's smart, he's still not going to be a match for sheer athletes.

but you should believe in vassell's shot! I don't expect him to be pulling up from everywhere but Vassell definitely will have more gravity than Okoro. Players won't be sagging off of him. As far as Okoro's game goes, I like him, but not as much as Vassell. Okoro reminds me of Marcus smart in that he's a bulldog of a player. High intensity. Vassell is more cerebral. More like a predator.

My view on Vassell's game is that everything else outside of shot creation is star level. We don't need shot creation ability for him to provide that impact. Let him develop his offensive game in the background. If he does, that's the cherry on top and we have a superstar on our hands, if he doesn't, we still have a near all-star level impact player that does all the little things the team desperately needs.

As far as "he's still not going to be a match for sheer athletes." I will acknowledge his deficiencies as still scrawny (lack of strength) and low FT drawing rate (which I think is somewhat related to lack of strength). However, I believe he has a very good frame to put on muscle and still be agile. I definitely do think he will have enough mass/length to defend current NBA wings/stars. He's not a jump out of the gym athlete but he's not a plodding big either. I would say he's a 85 percentile athlete who is more fluidity than explosion.

If he doesn't put on muscle, obviously his ceiling is quite a bit lower. But from going into his background, he also is in the underrated underdog gym rat mold of late blooming 2-way stars (giannis, jimmy, kawhi, PG)...very low ranked coming out of HS, barely played as a freshman, developed his shot/game/body enough to be the top contributor on a high winning team in a strong program sophomore year.

so I do expect him to continue to put in the work.
PaKii94
RealGM

Post#52 » by PaKii94 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:04 pm

CoreyVillains wrote:
PaKii94 wrote:

Thanks for listening! Love Terry’s game. He’s noticeably more athletic and stronger than his freshman year. Skills wise, his handle needs to tighten up a bit, but I think he’ll be a stud. If we could somehow move into the late twenties to nab a guy like him or Malachi Flynn (assuming they were still there) I’d be all for it.

Man if we could trade down and come away with vassell and terry I would be ecstatic. You gotta help me convince Doug on Vassell lol. I can't believe he can't see how special his game is.
greenwing
Sixth Man
And1: 438

Post#53 » by greenwing » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:53 pm

Doug, have you ever considered releasing your episodes on YouTube? I bet you may be able to reach out to more people that way. Just some food for thought.
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls

Post#54 » by dougthonus » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:09 pm

PaKii94 wrote:but he is! He's very similar to Jimmy in the regards of he is above average in everything and elite in very impactful things. He's in the 90th+ percentile for pretty much everything but shot creation ability. The following things are very vital in winning basketball games and he's 90th+ percentile in each:

-transition game
-very low turnover rate
-finishing at the rim
-any type of catch and shoot
-any type of defensive metric

Where do you get any of these percentile rankings?

My general thought it:
Transition - Good in transition is something that almost all guards are good at that make it to the NBA.
Finishing at the rim - This is great I guess, but his volume of attempts is very low, so his success rate has a lot less meaning.
Catch and shoot - Again, low volume of attempts
Defensive Metric - Agree he is really good (and elite in college), but think he will be worse at the NBA level because he's good due to skill that other guys will catch up to over time and not due to physical attributes (he's not awful there, but he's not a plus against NBA players while he is a plus against college players and the skill aspect has a lot more meaning now).

You also just ignored virtually everything that is important in offense. He's not a plus ball handler for a guard, he's a huge minus in terms of shot creation, he doesn't have a step back, pull up game, or any other pieces to the offense at all.

These things are all fine, again, he can be Bruce Bowen, a great defender that wasn't a beast athlete and could hit corner catch and shoot 3s, if you want to add decent transition player or guy who can score on cuts in there then be my guest (though I'm skeptical he will be anything special at all in the NBA at this skill, I don't think he'll be deficient either), but those are fringe plays that you can't rely on and don't add all that much value.

I think you are underrating his shooting. They weren't "the very easiest of attempts". Half of them were contested. Also I read he went from a 20% shooter HS to a 40%+ shooter in college. He has improved in that regards. And I think you are putting his shot down a bit too much. It DOES need work but it is nowhere near as broken as lamelos. He also shot 42% on midrange shots which were usually one-two dribble pullups.

The fact that he improved so much makes it far less likely that he'll ever get to a great level, because he's already put a ton of work into getting perfect muscle memory on that wonky form shot. I do think his form projects well for mid range shots to the extent that is important, but I don't think he has the all handling and other things necessary to shoot a lot, again, he didn't manage to do that in college as a sophomore no less.

Vassell is an efficient shooter and can shoot it from anywhere on the floor in a multitude of ways. He had an eFG% of 56.5% this year and shot over 41% from three. It doesn’t even matter what kind of shot it is either. Vassell is lethal in all scenarios where he shoots the ball. In the catch and shoot scenario, Vassell yields 1.22 points per possession (PPP), which is excellent at any level.

It’s not like Vassell was getting wide-open looks either. Just under 48% of his catch and shoot jump shots were contested. Of that 48%, he still converted a PPP over 1, which is ideal for a shooter. This shows that Vassell has put the work in to make his shot consistent, regardless of defense. That is something that every scout must love to see.

Good to hear, it would be good to put these in perspective against other prospects, but I don't know where you can get that type of data.

I am not advocating drafting for need. I am advocating drafting for talent and in that regards I do think vassell is the one to get. Just because a player isn't flashy doesn't mean he can't be valuable.

I think Vassell can be valuable. I think he's a likely NBA rotation player. Just not someone high up in the rotation and someone who has limited value. He can be a starter if he's the 4th or 5th best guy and more of a glue guy / niche guy or a bench player. I'd project him having a ceiling as slightly above the MLE and a floor of a vet min guy that's a deep bench guy.

As far as "providing among the least amount of offense as any prospect in the draft", you don't think it could have anything to do with FSU's equal opportunity offense? On a per possession basis Vassell leads the pack along with advanced team metrics. Vassell knows how to pick and prod the game to his will. He's not going to be a volume chucker because he knows that doesn't help the team.

Could be, I don't know anything about FSU or the offense they play and wouldn't pretend to know. I know that I've watched a lot of videos on him and he doesn't look like he has NBA offense and his numbers don't back up that he has NBA offense. That might all prove wrong due to personal improvement, the fact that the youtube scouting rabbit hole isn't always meaningful, or my own idiocy of course.

What??? How can you even believe that lol. Sure it can be developed to a certain extent from being bad to being around average but elite defense isn't something that is learned. It is ingrained in instinct and Vassell has that it factor. He will definitely be competing for all-defense NBA teams and honestly once he puts on some mass I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the running for DPOY. His defense is THAT good.

Who are the DPOY guard candidates that don't have elite athleticism. I think that list is probably about zero names long, so maybe Vassell will be the first, but I generally assume when something goes heavily against the grain that I'm going to bet on it continuing to do so rather than betting on it to switch.

The athletic bar for defense in the NBA is ridiculously higher than in college and skill is the skill threshold of all the guys goes way up. Maybe I'm selling Vassell's athletlicism too short though, and he'll be better here than I credit.

But anyway, who are these freak athletes that developed into elite defenders?? I can't think of any that didn't have a rep for defense that miraculously became all-nba.

Kobe and LeBron would be the first two that come to mind. While he didn't make an all defense team, Derrick Rose was another guy who went from god awful on defense to someone I thought was quite good in his ACL injury year, and I think was on his way to becoming a great defender prior to injury.

but you should believe in vassell's shot! I don't expect him to be pulling up from everywhere but Vassell definitely will have more gravity than Okoro. Players won't be sagging off of him. As far as Okoro's game goes, I like him, but not as much as Vassell. Okoro reminds me of Marcus smart in that he's a bulldog of a player. High intensity. Vassell is more cerebral. More like a predator.

Okoro's style of defense, to me, is ridiculously more valuable in the NBA than Vassell's. You need someone to lock up a non athletic player, then Vassell's your guy.

My view on Vassell's game is that everything else outside of shot creation is star level. We don't need shot creation ability for him to provide that impact. Let him develop his offensive game in the background. If he does, that's the cherry on top and we have a superstar on our hands, if he doesn't, we still have a near all-star level impact player that does all the little things the team desperately needs.

You might as well just say Vassell's game outside of 90% of what makes someone great on offense is star level. In that 90% of what makes you good on offense, he's kind of trash, but in the other 10% of stuff that virtually anyone in the NBA can do (run in transition, make an occasional cut, hit an open jump shot) he can be really good. Who is the wing who is basically a zero in shot creation that's a top 50 player?

As far as "he's still not going to be a match for sheer athletes." I will acknowledge his deficiencies as still scrawny (lack of strength) and low FT drawing rate (which I think is somewhat related to lack of strength). However, I believe he has a very good frame to put on muscle and still be agile. I definitely do think he will have enough mass/length to defend current NBA wings/stars. He's not a jump out of the gym athlete but he's not a plodding big either. I would say he's a 85 percentile athlete who is more fluidity than explosion.

You think he's more athletic than 85% of the wings in the NBA? If he is, then sure, I'd like him a lot more. I don't think that's true though, but if it is, then I'm significantly underrating his athleticism and that's good cause for the outrade in our opinions.

If he doesn't put on muscle, obviously his ceiling is quite a bit lower. But from going into his background, he also is in the underrated underdog gym rat mold of late blooming 2-way stars (giannis, jimmy, kawhi, PG)...very low ranked coming out of HS, barely played as a freshman, developed his shot/game/body enough to be the top contributor on a high winning team in a strong program sophomore year.

so I do expect him to continue to put in the work.

I expect him to put on plenty of muscle if he tries. Almost everyone does that. I don't even consider it a weakness among draft prospects unless they're like 150lbs or something ridiculously stupid.

Think its misleading when people name three superstars that have a similar (and uncommon) path, you want to go look up probably 1,000 players that fit this profile that didn't become stars and name them instead? I mean all of those other guys you named are much better athletes than Vassell IMO.
@doug_thonus on twitter
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls

Post#55 » by dougthonus » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:15 pm

greenwing wrote:Doug, have you ever considered releasing your episodes on YouTube? I bet you may be able to reach out to more people that way. Just some food for thought.

It's funny you should say that, See Red Fred and I were just discussing the idea of making a youtube weekly video show.
@doug_thonus on twitter
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls

Post#56 » by dougthonus » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:36 pm

I'm doing a live streaming broadcast tonight for the NBA draft as part of the Big Red Bus show I do with Fred Pfeiffer.

Check it out if you are so inclined to do such things. I believe we're going to allow call ins as well to get on the stream with us, but not sure how it will work as I haven't been part of the testing yet.
@doug_thonus on twitter
sco
RealGM

Post#57 » by sco » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:39 pm

dougthonus wrote:I'm doing a live streaming broadcast tonight for the NBA draft as part of the Big Red Bus show I do with Fred Pfeiffer.

Check it out if you are so inclined to do such things. I believe we're going to allow call ins as well to get on the stream with us, but not sure how it will work as I haven't been part of the testing yet.

What time are you starting?
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls

Post#58 » by dougthonus » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:17 pm

sco wrote:
dougthonus wrote:I'm doing a live streaming broadcast tonight for the NBA draft as part of the Big Red Bus show I do with Fred Pfeiffer.

What time are you starting?

Starts at 6:30. Mark K will be joining us for a segment as well.
@doug_thonus on twitter
ATRAIN53
Head Coach
And1: 2,560

Re: The Bulls Beat is back - live draft youtube stream tonight 

Post#59 » by ATRAIN53 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:33 pm

Cool! I'll check in for our pick, Hopefully you have a chat window or something.

We're ordering in some pizza and I'll head down to the basement so it feels a little more like your place.

What a bummer this COVID thing is, ruins the one night a year this guy throws down a feast and we meet some new people. I like the drive out there while I get some predraft listening in. I was just out that way for the UM drive in show at the Boomers stadium.

Have a blast, hope the channel crashes from too many visitors!!!
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 23,793

Re: The Bulls Beat is back - live draft youtube stream tonight 

Post#60 » by kulaz3000 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:10 pm

I'll be there!
Why so serious?

Return to Chicago Bulls