And1: 6,543

Dennis Schröder Appreciation Thread 

Post#1 » by Thabo Sefolosha » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:10 am

WestbrookGOATed
Veteran
And1: 2,388

Re: Dennis Schröder Appreciation Thread 

Post#2 » by WestbrookGOATed » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:34 am

One of my favorite players even when he was in Atlanta. He developed his game so damn much this last season, probably with alot of credit to CP3. That he became a deadly shooter from anywhere behind the arc and an atleast average perimeter defender. It sucks you had to get traded to the team I hate most. But good luck regardless Dennis.
Galloisdaman
Analyst
And1: 2,167

Post#3 » by Galloisdaman » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:07 pm

I felt he was super unappreciated. There were games I felt like he was OKC best guard.
My eyes glaze over when reading alternative stat (not advanced stat) narratives that go many paragraphs long. If you can not make your point in 2 paragraphs it may not be a great point. :D
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,212

Post#4 » by ThunderBolt » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:56 pm

Galloisdaman wrote:I felt he was super unappreciated. There were games I felt like he was OKC best guard.

He probably was under appreciated. However if you had been with us the year before watching then you might have felt similarly. Either way, I wish him the best. By “the best” I mean not winning a championship with LA.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
Galloisdaman
Analyst
And1: 2,167

Post#5 » by Galloisdaman » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:11 pm

ThunderBolt wrote:
Galloisdaman wrote:I felt he was super unappreciated. There were games I felt like he was OKC best guard.

He probably was under appreciated. However if you had been with us the year before watching then you might have felt similarly. Either way, I wish him the best. By “the best” I mean not winning a championship with LA.

That is what I kind of what I figured going by early season posts. I remember early in the season OKC fans were down on him but he really had a great bounce back year in 2019-20. I felt like he was a faster Lou Williams but with better defense last season.
My eyes glaze over when reading alternative stat (not advanced stat) narratives that go many paragraphs long. If you can not make your point in 2 paragraphs it may not be a great point. :D

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder