Image ImageImage Image

NBA Trade Thread #2

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

ThreeMileAllan
Veteran
And1: 770

Re: NBA Trade Thread #2 

Post#1021 » by ThreeMileAllan » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:15 pm

chicagoballer wrote:I am no guru on salaries and dont know the rules to make trades work.

Anyway golden state wants a trade centered around lavine for wiseman, now that thompson is done... possibly for his whole career?
Where did u hear this rumor

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
On the Crawford/Rose bandwagon in 2002... 2009, 2011, 2012, 2017... :laugh: Finally in 2018! 16 year wait!
chicagoballer
Sixth Man
And1: 210

Post#1022 » by chicagoballer » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:17 pm

ThreeMileAllan wrote:
chicagoballer wrote:I am no guru on salaries and dont know the rules to make trades work.

Anyway golden state wants a trade centered around lavine for wiseman, now that thompson is done... possibly for his whole career?
Where did u hear this rumor

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

no rumor, just my speculation
ChettheJet
Head Coach
And1: 1,913

Post#1023 » by ChettheJet » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:42 pm

I have an idea that might not go over well but there are gambles to be taken

https://tradenba.com/trades/FMyzBvpLf

The Bulls send T Young and C Hutchison to MINN
K Dunn in a S&T to CLE along with T Satoransky

From CLE the Bulls get back D Garland and K Porter
From MINN the Bulls get back J Culver, O Spellman and M Beasley

Minn gets a veteran PF to share the position with FRP J Daniels and a young cheap make or break SF
CLE get a pair of guards one a defensive PG to play next to Sexton and a big veteran PG to come off the bench

In order to move some salary out The Bulls take a young gun toting guard from each team to relieve them each of a guy who might end up in jail. For that assistance they get three guys on rookie contracts
a PG in Garland who can come off the bench
a backup SG in Culver who might be able to play some at the SF
and a young PF in Spellman who is a different type player than Lauri

Porter and Beasley may never show up, maybe there's some Too stupid to be able to play exemption they fall under, but the Bulls take the hit on them to get the other three for what they give up. Maybe once the season begins some playoff team suffers an injury to a forward and wants to trade for Porter making room for Williams and Culver

Cap space gained this year and next, young guys on rookie contracts with a year in Donovan's system
sco
RealGM
And1: 7,639

Post#1024 » by sco » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:51 pm

ChettheJet wrote:I have an idea that might not go over well but there are gambles to be taken

Minn gets a veteran PF to share the position with FRP J Daniels and a young cheap make or break SF
CLE get a pair of guards one a defensive PG to play next to Sexton and a big veteran PG to come off the bench

In order to move some salary out The Bulls take a young gun toting guard from each team to relieve them each of a guy who might end up in jail. For that assistance they get three guys on rookie contracts

Porter and Beasley may never show up, maybe there's some Too stupid to be able to play exemption they fall under, but the Bulls take the hit on them to get the other three for what they give up. Maybe once the season begins some playoff team suffers an injury to a forward and wants to trade for Porter making room for Williams and Culver

Cap space gained this year and next, young guys on rookie contracts with a year in Donovan's system

No way either CLE or MIN sign up for those deals.
:clap:
nomorezorro
RealGM
And1: 8,880

Post#1025 » by nomorezorro » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:31 pm

i saw someone on twitter speculate that we could go after monte morris with denver signing campazzo.

i'd like that for us but i'm not really sure how we facilitate that trade considering the assets we have...would we basically be looking at trading a future pick or is there another way to make it work
WookieOnRitalin wrote:Game 1. It's where the series is truly 0-0.
sco
RealGM

Post#1026 » by sco » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:44 pm

nomorezorro wrote:i saw someone on twitter speculate that we could go after monte morris with denver signing campazzo.

i'd like that for us but i'm not really sure how we facilitate that trade considering the assets we have...would we basically be looking at trading a future pick or is there another way to make it work

Hutch or Gafford straight-up would work.
nomorezorro
RealGM
And1: 8,880

Post#1027 » by nomorezorro » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:47 pm

yeah i was thinking "maybe they take gafford..." but i'm pretty lost on how much it would take to pry morris away from them. age/ability/contract status/roster situation are all pulling me in different directions
WookieOnRitalin wrote:Game 1. It's where the series is truly 0-0.
weneeda2guard
RealGM
And1: 4,899

Post#1028 » by weneeda2guard » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:57 pm

Depending on which route AK is going with this franchise

You get this feeling that a Blake griffin , d rose deal is right there for us considering Pistons look like they are finally embracing the tank.

Would take us out of free agency next season but rose and Blake fill 2 holes and gives us some proven assets that can contribute day 1. Would also allow us to develop Patrick Williams slowly

A porter jr felicio satoransky for rose and Blake griffin deal they might take. Frees them of the Blake griffin contract. Gives us 2 options to add to coby lavine and lauri.
"they taking rose kindness for a weakness"
sco
RealGM

Post#1029 » by sco » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:18 pm

weneeda2guard wrote:Depending on which route AK is going with this franchise

You get this feeling that a Blake griffin , d rose deal is right there for us considering Pistons look like they are finally embracing the tank.

Would take us out of free agency next season but rose and Blake fill 2 holes and gives us some proven assets that can contribute day 1. Would also allow us to develop Patrick Williams slowly

A porter jr felicio satoransky for rose and Blake griffin deal they might take. Frees them of the Blake griffin contract. Gives us 2 options to add to coby lavine and lauri.

Rose, maybe but I think they'd get better value from a contender...may GS. Griffin is done.
Dez
Head Coach
And1: 7,630

Post#1030 » by Dez » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:03 pm

weneeda2guard wrote:Depending on which route AK is going with this franchise

What hole does Blake Griffin fill?

*Giggity*
Repeat 3-peat
RealGM
And1: 14,568

Post#1031 » by Repeat 3-peat » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:43 am

Monte Morris would be a good addition, good playmaker and shooter. He's up for an extension so I'm not sure where his value is at.

I was a big fan of his coming out of Iowa State, still shocks me how the Bulls had his former head coach and they didn't consider drafting him.
erasmusmrr
Sophomore
And1: 26

Post#1032 » by erasmusmrr » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:07 am

The Golden State Warriors are finalizing a trade to acquire Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kelly Oubre, Jr., for a 2021 protected first-round pick, sources tell ESPN.
Chi town
RealGM
And1: 6,982

Post#1033 » by Chi town » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:08 am

Repeat 3-peat wrote:Monte Morris would be a good addition, good playmaker and shooter. He's up for an extension so I'm not sure where his value is at.

I was a big fan of his coming out of Iowa State, still shocks me how the Bulls had his former head coach and they didn't consider drafting him.

He’s going to be too pricey and want a 3-4 year deal.

I prefer a vet min PG like DJ and let’s see what Dotson can do
Southpaw
Sixth Man
And1: 763

Post#1034 » by Southpaw » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:39 am

I was thinking along the same lines. Maybe a swap of Lavine + Carter + Young for Wiggins + Wiseman + Looney and MIN 1st? Gives the Dubs 2 starters in Lavine and Carter plus a 3/4 backup in Young. We take on Wiggins' contract to get Wiseman and MIN 1st. Probably takes us out of the '21 FA but with AD and Giannis probably re-signing with their respective teams, '21 FA class loses much of it's appeal.
TheStig
RealGM
And1: 3,899

Post#1035 » by TheStig » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:48 am

Trade Idea

GSW trades Wiseman, Wiggins, filler, Wolves pick, future 1st for Harden.
d boy gentleman
Analyst
And1: 1,310

Post#1036 » by d boy gentleman » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:27 am

ChettheJet wrote:I have an idea that might not go over well but there are gambles to be taken

I want no parts of Porter. He has had issues from high school, to writing, to implying suicide in 2016 on social media, to now recently crashing his car and being accused of hitting a woman. No thanks. He needs help and gives me Royce White vibes
coldfish wrote:Zach should file a complaint. Some of those non calls were battery complaints.

Stratmaster wrote:Will Perdue says asinine things, and his pants are way too short.

sco wrote: New Orleans has to be one of the, if not THE hardest city to eat healthy. I think they fry the water.
Ccwatercraft
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,591

Post#1037 » by Ccwatercraft » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:06 am

erasmusmrr wrote:The Golden State Warriors are finalizing a trade to acquire Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kelly Oubre, Jr., for a 2021 protected first-round pick, sources tell ESPN.

Okc grabs a 2021 pick (if it conveys) and they get a TPE. They are like addicts!

Gsw will get 68 mil additional tax bill? Yikes!
terry
Senior
And1: 268

Post#1038 » by terry » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:44 am

Otto Porter and Tomas Satoransky for John Wall.
rtblues
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,577

Post#1039 » by rtblues » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:02 am

It's Garrett Temple folks!
"I wouldn’t call it a rebuild; more of a retool.” - Gar Forman, June 2016
Onibuh
Senior
And1: 217

Post#1040 » by Onibuh » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:16 am

nomorezorro wrote:yeah i was thinking "maybe they take gafford..." but i'm pretty lost on how much it would take to pry morris away from them. age/ability/contract status/roster situation are all pulling me in different directions

Why should Gafford be the one to get traded? He basically has no value like half the roster has. He will be needed for sure with Carter missing 30+ games a year.

Return to Chicago Bulls