Will there be a "Coby White" type from this year's draft? A player that averaged 16 points per game in college... And th

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

EthanLikesBBall
Ballboy
And1: 10

Will there be a "Coby White" type from this year's draft? A player that averaged 16 points per game in college... And th 

Post#1 » by EthanLikesBBall » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:57 pm

Same thing with Herro. Herro and White were not absolutely killing the NCAA and then they put up awesome rookie numbers.

Any incoming rookies that have that chance this year?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Re: Will there be a "Coby White" type from this year's draft? A player that averaged 16 points per game in college... An 

Post#2 » by Ruzious » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:10 pm

A player that what? Fwiw, Coby White ran the show for a good veteran team at UNC as a freshman. I don't think he was a surprise as an NBA rookie.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
EthanLikesBBall
Ballboy
And1: 10

Re: Will there be a "Coby White" type from this year's draft? A player that averaged 16 points per game in college... An 

Post#3 » by EthanLikesBBall » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:32 pm

A player that will take a 16 point per game NCAA average and translate that to 20+ regularly and the occasional 30 point game in the league.

Just wondering if anyone can picture that now that we know which player went where.

Obi will be rocking rims. He is a no brainer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Catchall
RealGM
And1: 10,254

Re: Will there be a 

Post#4 » by Catchall » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:16 pm

Tyrese Maxey has a bit of Coby White in him.
He/Him, Dude, Bro, Bruh

Return to NBA Draft