ImageImageImageImage

Magic trade the 45th pick in the 2020 NBA Draft to Milwaukee for two future 2nd round picks

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,106

Re: Magic trade the 45th pick in the 2020 NBA Draft to Milwaukee for two future 2nd round picks 

Post#141 » by tiderulz » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:04 pm

basketballRob wrote:Looks like Jahmi'us ramsey might've been available at 45

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app

Jay SCrubb was available. I would have liked to look at him
yoyojw17
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,091

Re: Magic trade the 45th pick in the 2020 NBA Draft to Milwaukee for two future 2nd round picks 

Post#142 » by yoyojw17 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:22 pm

The Effect wrote:
yoyojw17 wrote:
The Effect wrote:I love how the 76ers have room for 4 draft picks....but our team is too deep to bring in a 2nd rounder......AGAIN? such a joke

Yup.... cuz they for sure need to as they have over 100 million dollars committed to simmons, embiid, richardson and tobias. They can't afford to do anything else than invest in cheaper bodies at the minimum. We will be at 13 for sure players once you add anthony and okeke. so yep.... give flexibility them flexibility for this season.... while giving additional options for the future.

What flexibility? we're over the cap as well (without stars like embiid and simmons to show for it) and cant add to talent to this team except with the MLE, so again, why wouldnt you take a shot on someone like scrubb, riller or Nwora for basically league min??

What good is a 2022 2nd rounder going to do? is that a real trade chip in your eyes? is that going to be the deal breaker in a trade for us?

Giving up 2nd round picks year in and year it and instead wasting salary and roster spots on overpaid backups like AMinu, DJ etc is why this team is in such bad shape with the cap

Ability to do things they might want to do.... Like bring back MCW or iwundu... Use the exemption on a MLE player.... Make trades..... I don't know... Cuz I'm not in that circle... And neither is anyone on this board.

It just makes no sense to get so heated when people only know 10% of the plan. And of all the possibilities.... They get mad because they didn't do what they wanted to.

And how is this year's 2nd round pick more valuable than either of the 2 2 nd round picks For the future. It ain't.... Cuz there will be players in those drafts that will slip and be worthy possibly as well.

Would I have liked us taking a cassius stanley or jay scrubb ... Yup... But it didn't happen and I can't get hurt by it. And then blame the organization because I didn't get what I want. No matter what ... Any choice made won't sit right with everyone.
Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,238

Post#143 » by Blue_and_Whte » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:50 am

tiderulz wrote:
basketballRob wrote:Looks like Jahmi'us ramsey might've been available at 45

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app

Jay SCrubb was available. I would have liked to look at him

YMCA Jay? Was he drafted?
NVM,, 55th pick.
Faith, Family, Basketball
#2A
#Adopt

Return to Orlando Magic