ImageImageImageImageImage

2020 Presidential Election Thread presents: The Aftermath

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,444

Re: 2020 Presidential Election Thread presents: The Aftermath 

Post#481 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:15 am

Biden's choice for EPA chair is a DuPont executive? Here we go.

Read on Twitter
?s=20
Free Palestine
rammagen
Head Coach
And1: 778

Post#482 » by rammagen » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:23 pm

Handledatruth wrote:
BallSacBounce wrote:Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-were-getting-ready-overturn-election-results-multiple-states

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

So let's wait and see if she has that evidence. No need for a rush job unless you have something to hide.

She said "millions."

Here we go with that stack of affidavits again. :lol: :lol:
except that did not work again as Judges even one appointed by trump in GA threw them out of court. in PA tossed in MI tossed. stop playing fing games you lost admit let the transition take place.
if you support trump before the US then you are not American (I have seen to have heard that before in a similar context).
You want to Make America Great Again honor our vote stop trying to fight the fact trump lost. Stop wasting time money and lives playing games, let the transition begin.
And again if you say your all about America but if support these moves you are not you are all about yourselves.
Fact Biden won there was no wide spread cheating except for the failed tactics by trump and his cronies.

I just hope the rest of ga votes blue for Ossoff and the big W and we get the senate too
Quote from ESPN’s Bill Simmons posted on Twitter “28 FT’s to 5. I don’t watch rigged NBA games, I’m switching to hockey”
bigfnjoe96
General Manager
And1: 3,948

Post#483 » by bigfnjoe96 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:11 pm

Rudy's Meltdown was EPIC!!!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
ellobo
Veteran
And1: 4,471

Post#484 » by ellobo » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:56 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:NYTimes confirms NYS investigation is targeting massive payments to Ivanka by Trump Org that were criminally written off as tax losses putting Trump on the hook. In a nutshell, Weisselberg will have to flip on Trump or go to prison

And the walls came tumbling down .....

Well they blew the horns
And the walls came down
They'd all been warned
And the walls came down
They stood there laughing
They're not laughing anymore
The walls came down

Sanctuary fades
Congregation splits
Nightly military raids
The congregation splits
It's a song of assassins
Ringin' in your ears
We got terrorist thinking
Playing on fears

Not as lyrically relevant, but any excuse to post the Boneshakers (Randy Jacobs - guitar; Sweet Pea Atkinson - vocals):
Just because it happened to you, doesn't make it interesting.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.

Yesterday I was lying; today I'm telling the truth.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#485 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:48 pm

Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#486 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:49 pm

ellobo wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:NYTimes confirms NYS investigation is targeting massive payments to Ivanka by Trump Org that were criminally written off as tax losses putting Trump on the hook. In a nutshell, Weisselberg will have to flip on Trump or go to prison

Well they blew the horns
And the walls came down
They'd all been warned
And the walls came down
The walls came down

Sanctuary fades
Congregation splits
Nightly military raids
The congregation splits
It's a song of assassins
Ringin' in your ears
Playing on fears

Not as lyrically relevant, but any excuse to post the Boneshakers (Randy Jacobs - guitar; Sweet Pea Atkinson - vocals):

I was thinking more along the lines of The Battle of Jericho but thank you for your contribution. Your heart is in the right place.

Free Palestine
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
And1: 40,946

Post#487 » by Sedale Threatt » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:04 pm

The clown show continues. These morons are finding instances of "fraud" because they can't even get their states right.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/do-trumps-lawyers-know-what-they-are-doing.php

Meanwhile, even Tucker Carlson -- TUCKER CARLSON -- is getting tired of their sh*t.

“What Powell was describing would amount to the single greatest crime in American history. Millions of votes stolen in the day. Democracy destroyed, the end of our centuries-old system of self-government, not a small thing.”

“We invited Sidney Powell on this show, we would’ve given her the whole hour, we would’ve given her the entire week and listen quietly the whole time at rapt attention — that is a big story. But she never sent us any evidence despite a lot of requests, polite requests. Not a page. When we kept pressing she got angry and told us to stop contacting her.

"When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people with positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given them any evidence of either, nor has she provided any today at the press conference."

I'd say lol but none of this is even remotely funny.
E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 24,405
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Post#488 » by E-Balla » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:29 pm

Faux News viewership is down 40%. You know it's wild when they turn on Fox.
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,349

Post#489 » by dakomish23 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:51 pm

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,146

Post#490 » by thebuzzardman » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:17 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
ellobo wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

Well they blew the horns
And the walls came down
They'd all been warned
And the walls came down
The walls came down

Sanctuary fades
Congregation splits
Nightly military raids
The congregation splits
It's a song of assassins
Ringin' in your ears
Playing on fears

I was thinking more along the lines of The Battle of Jericho but thank you for your contribution. Your heart is in the right place.

Got to zero out that Jericho with better ones:

dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#491 » by dakomish23 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:26 pm

:lol:

This is a Republican pundit

Read on Twitter

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

#FreeJimmit
8516knicks
Head Coach
And1: 4,815

Post#492 » by 8516knicks » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:38 pm

To be fair, they both start with "M"s.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,146

Post#493 » by thebuzzardman » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:56 pm

8516knicks wrote:To be fair, they both start with "M"s.

And so many M states in the USA! So hard to keep track!

Montana, Maine, Missouri, Mississippi, Michigan, Minnesota, Maryland, Massachusetts, I mean, even New Mexico has a M!

What were the founders of this land thinking?!
omerome
RealGM
And1: 7,740

Post#494 » by omerome » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:02 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:

Montana, Maine, Missouri, Mississippi, Michigan, Minnesota, Maryland, Massachusetts, I mean, even New Mexico has a M!

And with states like Wisconsin and Wyoming, looking them upside down, they like Ms too!
8516knicks
Head Coach
And1: 4,815

Post#495 » by 8516knicks » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:43 pm

omerome wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:

And with states like Wisconsin and Wyoming, looking them upside down, they like Ms too!

I sense the origin of a new Conspiracy Theory or perhaps - PART 3!!!
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 60,867

Post#496 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:19 pm

omerome wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:

based on the chocolate streak going down the side of Rudy's head I suspect he is actually an M & M candy which would explain why all M's look alike to them
spree2kawhi
General Manager
And1: 3,811

Post#497 » by spree2kawhi » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:02 pm

Sedale Threatt wrote:The clown show continues. These morons are finding instances of "fraud" because they can't even get their states right.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/do-trumps-lawyers-know-what-they-are-doing.php

Meanwhile, even Tucker Carlson -- TUCKER CARLSON -- is getting tired of their sh*t.

“What Powell was describing would amount to the single greatest crime in American history. Millions of votes stolen in the day. Democracy destroyed, the end of our centuries-old system of self-government, not a small thing.”

“We invited Sidney Powell on this show, we would’ve given her the whole hour, we would’ve given her the entire week and listen quietly the whole time at rapt attention — that is a big story. But she never sent us any evidence despite a lot of requests, polite requests. Not a page. When we kept pressing she got angry and told us to stop contacting her.

"When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people with positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given them any evidence of either, nor has she provided any today at the press conference."

I'd say lol but none of this is even remotely funny.

This should be given broader attention and end the debate once and for all. I mean where are we here? This isn't a mental institution (yet), this is reality. There comes a point where you need to end that BS with greater determination.
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#498 » by dakomish23 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:41 pm

Read on Twitter

Spoiler:

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

#FreeJimmit
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 60,867

Post#499 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:57 pm

dakomish23 wrote:
Spoiler:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Dakomish, this is good stuff. Norton really nails it here. He's correct.

First, almost everyone, regardless of sides, have been attributing too much credit to Trump or his minions for having a coherent strategy to contest the election. They don't and I'm 100% with Ed that this was a giant stalling tactic to buy Trump time because he really is screwed. His world is collapsing fast. Deutche Bank is calling in its loans shortly. NYS is prepping charges not just against him, but against Rudy too (who is also stalling his date with destiny).

but they were not competent or coordinated. Sure, if lightning struck and for some perverse reason they overturned the results of course they'd love that, but they had no expectation of it. It was a throw chit at the wall strategy and a large part of that was pumping out phony accusations so the base would repeat it and carry that torch past the point the media like Fox moved on which we already see happening. so it worked as a distraction only and any effectiveness as a deflection from having to concede and initiate the transition will likely be ending soon.

In sum, they bought themselves about a month to shred documents and grift some money for their legal expenses. Essentially, they are probably committing a raft of crimes right now to try to escape the karma of their earlier crimes

Ed says what I've been telling y'all. Trump and his family are so on fire they do not have the bandwidth or resources to plot their future either in business, media or politics. They are flailing about to forestall (or escape) their looming bankruptcies and prosecutions. They literally have their hands full with surviving their collapsing house of cards and that's the only true thing on their dance card now. They are screwed. Don't underestimate how much trouble they are in and how much everything now is about reacting to these upcoming troubles pre-emptively.

But they are not highly competent about much so I don't expect any of them to escape their fate unless they disappear and have plastic surgery.
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,041

Post#500 » by robillionaire » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:57 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
Spoiler:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Dakomish, this is good stuff. Norton really nails it here. He's correct.

First, almost everyone, regardless of sides, have been attributing too much credit to Trump or his minions for having a coherent strategy to contest the election. They don't and I'm 100% with Ed that this was a giant stalling tactic to buy Trump time because he really is screwed. His world is collapsing fast. Deutche Bank is calling in its loans shortly. NYS is prepping charges not just against him, but against Rudy too (who is also stalling his date with destiny).

but they were not competent or coordinated. Sure, if lightning struck and for some perverse reason they overturned the results of course they'd love that, but they had no expectation of it. It was a throw chit at the wall strategy and a large part of that was pumping out phony accusations so the base would repeat it and carry that torch past the point the media like Fox moved on which we already see happening. so it worked as a distraction only and any effectiveness as a deflection from having to concede and initiate the transition will likely be ending soon.

In sum, they bought themselves about a month to shred documents and grift some money for their legal expenses. Essentially, they are probably committing a raft of crimes right now to try to escape the karma of their earlier crimes

Ed says what I've been telling y'all. Trump and his family are so on fire they do not have the bandwidth or resources to plot their future either in business, media or politics. They are flailing about to forestall (or escape) their looming bankruptcies and prosecutions. They literally have their hands full with surviving their collapsing house of cards and that's the only true thing on their dance card now. They are screwed. Don't underestimate how much trouble they are in and how much everything now is about reacting to these upcoming troubles pre-emptively.

But they are not highly competent about much so I don't expect any of them to escape their fate unless they disappear and have plastic surgery.

a cornered animal is a dangerous animal. don't underestimate how far they will go to survive. the latest plan is simply asking republicans to ignore the vote and just give him the election. that's really what the plan is. let's see how many play along. several rats are starting to leave the sinking ship

Return to New York Knicks