ImageImage

Fiserv Forum Thread - Full (Almost) Capacity Now

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,920

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#1621 » by soxperry » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:39 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:Article on the Warriors proposing to do rapid tests in order to get 50% capacity.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30308543/golden-state-warriors-submit-plan-home-game-testing-allow-50-percent-fan-capacity

Sort of amazing that the wealth in the Bay Area is so great that they can afford to do this and still cash flow. I.e. the ticket prices are so high you, you have a margin to build some health care into it.

And of course the other takeaway is the Warriors are losing their proverbial shirts on that new arena, unless they can fill it.

i was told that rapid testing is not very accurate and my work will not accept a rapid test result if we have symptoms or exposure and need to prove we are covid free before returning to work.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,833

Post#1622 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:01 pm

soxperry wrote:
paulpressey25 wrote:Article on the Warriors proposing to do rapid tests in order to get 50% capacity.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30308543/golden-state-warriors-submit-plan-home-game-testing-allow-50-percent-fan-capacity

Sort of amazing that the wealth in the Bay Area is so great that they can afford to do this and still cash flow. I.e. the ticket prices are so high you, you have a margin to build some health care into it.

And of course the other takeaway is the Warriors are losing their proverbial shirts on that new arena, unless they can fill it.

i was told that rapid testing is not very accurate and my work will not accept a rapid test result if we have symptoms or exposure and need to prove we are covid free before returning to work.

I thought this was true but new tests are being developed and are super accurate iirc
CountMe3Outs
Sophomore
And1: 219

Post#1623 » by CountMe3Outs » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:48 am

SF Health officials quash Warrior's '50% occupancy' plan... https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/11/18/san-francisco-rejects-warriors-plan-to-bring-fans-into-chase-center-per-report/
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,051

Post#1624 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:25 pm

Bucks announce no fans for 20-21 season until further notice.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1625 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:39 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Bucks announce no fans for 20-21 season until further notice.

Once we are safely able to host fans at Fiserv Forum, each full season member will receive a quarter of all regular season games that fans are eligible to attend. Details of our process for seat selection will be shared once we have an approved seating configuration and a schedule of games where fans are approved to be present.

Over the next few weeks, we will begin the process of sharing options with you related to managing the money on your account that will not be applied to your quarter plan.

This coming Friday, November 27, we will be launching a quarter plan campaign to the general public. As a full season member, you will have priority to choose your quarter plan location prior to anyone that purchases on the 27th. Your quarter membership plan is secured.

At this time, there is no action needed by you. We will be in touch with you after the Thanksgiving holiday with more details. Thank you for your patience in the meantime as we continue to navigate these unprecedented times. We are hopeful to be back together soon!

The email is even more confusing. Like so you've held onto my deposit for going on 12 months now and only a quarter of the games are secure? It would make sense if it was only current season ticket holders where they would have to divide available seats, but looks like they are offering to the public?
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1626 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:48 am

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:Bucks announce no fans for 20-21 season until further notice.

Once we are safely able to host fans at Fiserv Forum, each full season member will receive a quarter of all regular season games that fans are eligible to attend. Details of our process for seat selection will be shared once we have an approved seating configuration and a schedule of games where fans are approved to be present.

Over the next few weeks, we will begin the process of sharing options with you related to managing the money on your account that will not be applied to your quarter plan.

This coming Friday, November 27, we will be launching a quarter plan campaign to the general public. As a full season member, you will have priority to choose your quarter plan location prior to anyone that purchases on the 27th. Your quarter membership plan is secured.

At this time, there is no action needed by you. We will be in touch with you after the Thanksgiving holiday with more details. Thank you for your patience in the meantime as we continue to navigate these unprecedented times. We are hopeful to be back together soon!

The email is even more confusing. Like so you've held onto my deposit for going on 12 months now and only a quarter of the games are secure? It would make sense if it was only current season ticket holders where they would have to divide available seats, but looks like they are offering to the public?

They just hanging on to your money as long as possible...
midranger
RealGM
And1: 9,940

Post#1627 » by midranger » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:02 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:

They just hanging on to your money as long as possible...

Unrelated, market is up to 30,000.
Please reconsider your animal consumption.
Vgmastr
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#1628 » by Vgmastr » Wed Dec 2, 2020 2:31 am

Man, the Bucks finally get a home game on Christmas and it's the season with no fans. :(
DMBucks22
Veteran
And1: 81

Post#1629 » by DMBucks22 » Wed Dec 2, 2020 8:12 pm

Vgmastr wrote:Man, the Bucks finally get a home game on Christmas and it's the season with no fans. :(

I expected nothing less!
DMBucks22
Veteran

Post#1630 » by DMBucks22 » Wed Dec 2, 2020 8:13 pm

Real nice of the bucks management to offer a 1/4 season plan and not let season ticket holders put the $ they have been taking monthly towards it for this pandemic season
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1631 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Dec 2, 2020 8:24 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:Real nice of the bucks management to offer a 1/4 season plan and not let season ticket holders put the $ they have been taking monthly towards it for this pandemic season

Where did you see that? I just assumed the money in my account will go towards whatever games are played (said we have the 1/4 plan reserved in the last email)

Unless you are talking about giving first dibs on more than on a single 1/4 season plan? Which is kind of weak.

ETA: It really comes down to the playoffs. Realistically, we might be able to go to 15 regular season games if we are allowed in for March/April. The real issue is how they will determine playoffs. Our original contracts had us with secured playoff seats are STH pricing. It would be major BS if we only get 1/4 of the playoff tickets with could mean only 1 game in the first two rounds or not getting a finals game if we don't have home court.
DMBucks22
Veteran

Post#1632 » by DMBucks22 » Fri Dec 4, 2020 7:19 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:Real nice of the bucks management to offer a 1/4 season plan and not let season ticket holders put the $ they have been taking monthly towards it for this pandemic season

Where did you see that? I just assumed the money in my account will go towards whatever games are played (said we have the 1/4 plan reserved in the last email)

Unless you are talking about giving first dibs on more than on a single 1/4 season plan? Which is kind of weak.

ETA: It really comes down to the playoffs. Realistically, we might be able to go to 15 regular season games if we are allowed in for March/April. The real issue is how they will determine playoffs. Our original contracts had us with secured playoff seats are STH pricing. It would be major BS if we only get 1/4 of the playoff tickets with could mean only 1 game in the first two rounds or not getting a finals game if we don't have home court.

They had it in the email they sent out. Here is the quote...

"Over the next few weeks, we will begin the process of sharing options with you related to managing the money on your account that will not be applied to your quarter plan."
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1633 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Fri Dec 4, 2020 7:31 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:

They had it in the email they sent out. Here is the quote...

"Over the next few weeks, we will begin the process of sharing options with you related to managing the money on your account that will not be applied to your quarter plan."

I read that as you have $1.5k in your account and your quarter plan is $1k. What happens to the remaining money? I assume there will only be 20 home and if the quart plan is only 5 games, there is going to be a lot of leftover money. Still find it really weird the default isn't the 'full' season. They never verified that we are keeping our original prices (though I can't remember what they were to compare to the public price)
talbert
Junior
And1: 204

Post#1634 » by talbert » Fri Dec 4, 2020 8:07 pm

The way the Bucks are handling the tickets is bugging me.

I didn't bail when they unreasonably raised ticket prices. I let them keep my money through the pandemic, and actually blindly gave them more with the upcoming season uncertain. Now, when we can go to games again I can only go to a quarter of the available games? C'mon man.

I get that they won't be able to fill the place to capacity. If they did some calculations and figured that with all the existing season ticket holders they'd only be able to accommodate them to a quarter of the games. That's cool. But it seems like they are capping their loyal season ticket holders so they can offer quarter plans to more people.
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,148

Post#1635 » by KidA24 » Sat Dec 5, 2020 3:02 am

talbert wrote:The way the Bucks are handling the tickets is bugging me.

I didn't bail when they unreasonably raised ticket prices. I let them keep my money through the pandemic, and actually blindly gave them more with the upcoming season uncertain. Now, when we can go to games again I can only go to a quarter of the available games? C'mon man.

I get that they won't be able to fill the place to capacity. If they did some calculations and figured that with all the existing season ticket holders they'd only be able to accommodate them to a quarter of the games. That's cool. But it seems like they are capping their loyal season ticket holders so they can offer quarter plans to more people.

No. They are selling seats to games they know won't have fans so they can earn interest off those funds, delay refunds until sometime in September and then laugh all the way to the bank.
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
soxperry
Assistant Coach

Post#1636 » by soxperry » Sat Dec 5, 2020 11:18 am

KidA24 wrote:

No. They are selling seats to games they know won't have fans so they can earn interest off those funds, delay refunds until sometime in September and then laugh all the way to the bank.

Quite honestly, if you didnt take advantage of the opportunity to pull your money out whenever they offered it, you probably werent keen on the idea that you could be earning on that money yourself so at least someone is..and at least that someone is going to be responsible for paying the luxury tax after giannis signs his super max. Better than sitting in your checking account coecting dust if you werent going to do anything fruitful with it.

I rolled mine into this SPAC stock that just popped 44%.

Tldr look at me, what a guy
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1637 » by Thunder Muscle » Sat Dec 5, 2020 1:15 pm

soxperry wrote:
KidA24 wrote:

Quite honestly, if you didnt take advantage of the opportunity to pull your money out whenever they offered it, you probably werent keen on the idea that you could be earning on that money yourself so at least someone is..and at least that someone is going to be responsible for paying the luxury tax after giannis signs his super max. Better than sitting in your checking account coecting dust if you werent going to do anything fruitful with it.

Yes, I tossed mine in Robinhood and its been alot more beneficial and enjoyable than dealing with the Bucks ****.

Do feel bad for the ones that stuck through and are still getting the shaft. The one silver lining if Giannis leaves is that STH are going to bail including the diehards they alienated.
soxperry
Assistant Coach

Post#1638 » by soxperry » Sat Dec 5, 2020 3:55 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:
soxperry wrote:
KidA24 wrote:

Yes, I tossed mine in Robinhood and its been alot more beneficial and enjoyable than dealing with the Bucks ****.

Do feel bad for the ones that stuck through and are still getting the shaft. The one silver lining if Giannis leaves is that STH are going to bail including the diehards they alienated.

Yeah... Thats going to get ugly with all the development that was underway. Gonna be a ghost town. The Moderne already looks like a run down skeleton of a once glamerous idea.

Really when you think about it, there is just as much pressure on them financially to keep giannis as there is for us emotionally. He leaves we are all getting carved out. I like that we are alligned on that.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1639 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Mon Dec 7, 2020 7:24 pm

Select Option For 2020-21 Season
As you are aware, the 2020-21 NBA regular season will begin on December 22. We recently shared with you that we will start the season at Fiserv Forum without fans. However, when we are able to safely welcome fans back into the building, you will receive a quarter of all games available for fan attendance. Listed below are more details related to your quarter season plan and options for managing the money on your account that will not be applied to your quarter season.

To simplify this process as much as possible, we have made a few assumptions that could change over time. Please keep this in mind as you read the information below. We hope that your quarter season membership plan will consist of up to 6 regular season games. Once we have a schedule that is approved for fan attendance, we will provide you with the opportunity to select your quarter plan seating location. As you review the pricing information below, please note that the pricing included in this email is reflective of 6 games and a seating zone comparable to your season membership location.

Effective immediately, monthly membership charges for the 2020-21 season will be paused indefinitely. Listed below is an outline of the options you have available to manage the remaining money on your account. Should you have any questions, concerns or need to discuss alternative arrangements, please reach out to your rep.

Option 1 – Quarter season membership plan and rollover remaining credit to the 2021-22 season

By rolling over your remaining credit to the 2021-22 season, you will be securing the following benefits:
• Flat pricing for the 2021-22 season
• Your seating location locked in for the 2021-22 season
• Best pricing for 2021 playoffs quarter strip plan
• Your payment plan for the 2021-22 season will start on March 15, 2021
For example: Assume your total full season ticket package cost for the 2021-22 season is $20,000. Your quarter season membership plan cost is $5,000. You then have $15,000 left on account. That $15,000 would be rolled over and applied to your 2021-22 season membership.
Please note: No immediate action is necessary for Option 1.
Option 2 – Quarter season membership plan and keep 25% down for the 2021-22 season. Your remaining credit will then be refunded to the credit card on account. Please allow approximately 30 days for your refund to appear on your credit card statement.
For example: Assume your total full season ticket package cost for the 2021-22 season is $20,000. Your quarter season membership plan cost is $5,000. You then have $15,000 left on account. You would receive a refund of $10,000. $5,000 (25% of total full season investment) would be rolled over to the 2021-22 season. *Please note that refunds are only available from money you directly paid the Bucks, not credit added by the Bucks for unplayed games during the 2019-20 season.
By electing to keep 25% down for the 2021-22 season, you will be securing the following benefits:
• Best pricing for the 2021 playoffs quarter plan

Please note: For option 2, please click on the button below to move forward with keeping the 25% down for the 2021-22 season and electing a refund for the remaining credit. Please submit your request by December 18, 2020. If you do not complete the form, we will automatically enroll you in Option 1 (rollover remaining credit to the 2021-22 season).

So you pre-paid for this year so we will let you have 6 games and automatically re-enroll you for next year!!

No mention of playoff tickets outside the context of you locking in the following year. Nor allowing you to roll current money paid into playoff tickets. I think a lot of it is a mute point since I doubt we will be in the stands by 2/16, which would be the start of the 24 game home season
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,357

Post#1640 » by M-C-G » Tue Dec 8, 2020 9:31 pm

Select Option For 2020-21 Season
As you are aware, the 2020-21 NBA regular season will begin on December 22. We recently shared with you that we will start the season at Fiserv Forum without fans. However, when we are able to safely welcome fans back into the building, you will receive a quarter of all games available for fan attendance. Listed below are more details related to your quarter season plan and options for managing the money on your account that will not be applied to your quarter season.

To simplify this process as much as possible, we have made a few assumptions that could change over time. Please keep this in mind as you read the information below. We hope that your quarter season membership plan will consist of up to 6 regular season games. Once we have a schedule that is approved for fan attendance, we will provide you with the opportunity to select your quarter plan seating location. As you review the pricing information below, please note that the pricing included in this email is reflective of 6 games and a seating zone comparable to your season membership location.

Effective immediately, monthly membership charges for the 2020-21 season will be paused indefinitely. Listed below is an outline of the options you have available to manage the remaining money on your account. Should you have any questions, concerns or need to discuss alternative arrangements, please reach out to your rep.

Option 1 – Quarter season membership plan and rollover remaining credit to the 2021-22 season

By rolling over your remaining credit to the 2021-22 season, you will be securing the following benefits:
• Best pricing for 2021 playoffs quarter strip plan
For example: Assume your total full season ticket package cost for the 2021-22 season is $20,000. Your quarter season membership plan cost is $5,000. You then have $15,000 left on account. That $15,000 would be rolled over and applied to your 2021-22 season membership.
Please note: No immediate action is necessary for Option 1.
Option 2 – Quarter season membership plan and keep 25% down for the 2021-22 season. Your remaining credit will then be refunded to the credit card on account. Please allow approximately 30 days for your refund to appear on your credit card statement.
For example: Assume your total full season ticket package cost for the 2021-22 season is $20,000. Your quarter season membership plan cost is $5,000. You then have $15,000 left on account. You would receive a refund of $10,000. $5,000 (25% of total full season investment) would be rolled over to the 2021-22 season. *Please note that refunds are only available from money you directly paid the Bucks, not credit added by the Bucks for unplayed games during the 2019-20 season.
By electing to keep 25% down for the 2021-22 season, you will be securing the following benefits:
• Best pricing for the 2021 playoffs quarter plan

Please note: For option 2, please click on the button below to move forward with keeping the 25% down for the 2021-22 season and electing a refund for the remaining credit. Please submit your request by December 18, 2020. If you do not complete the form, we will automatically enroll you in Option 1 (rollover remaining credit to the 2021-22 season).

So you pre-paid for this year so we will let you have 6 games and automatically re-enroll you for next year!!

No mention of playoff tickets outside the context of you locking in the following year. Nor allowing you to roll current money paid into playoff tickets. I think a lot of it is a mute point since I doubt we will be in the stands by 2/16, which would be the start of the 24 game home season

I've had enough, officially asked for all my money back and will now be known as 'former season ticket holder'. They've had my money long enough.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks