What would you require to allow Ingram to leave?

Moderator: bwgood77

NYG
RealGM
And1: 2,597

What would you require to allow Ingram to leave? 

Post#1 » by NYG » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:04 am

What would the Knicks need to include in order to get you to agree to an Ingram sign and trade?
Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,241

Re: What would you require to allow Ingram to leave? 

Post#2 » by Papi_swav » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:42 am

A bunch of unprotected picks plus Barret/Mitchell
Some smartguy
Junior
And1: 213

Post#3 » by Some smartguy » Mon Dec 7, 2020 6:25 pm

Frankie and Dennis can come here, bringing the best backcourt in basketball to our beloved Pels
BuddyBuckets
Rookie
And1: 963

Post#4 » by BuddyBuckets » Wed Dec 9, 2020 4:44 am

The only player on the Knicks I really like is Mitch but we have Adams.

Not a fan of Barrett
Toppin is not Amare' level talent (my hunch)
Neither DSJ or Frankie will pan out as quality NBA starters
Had Randle, have Zion.

Bit of a tough one, don't think the Knicks would get very far pushing for a BI trade.
NYG
RealGM
And1: 2,597

Post#5 » by NYG » Mon Feb 1, 2021 2:31 am

BuddyBuckets wrote:.

Figured I would go here instead of starting a new thread. Would you consider using Lonzo Ball to dump Eric Bledsoe a wash? Is the financial savings and open minutes for the young guys enough in a Lonzo Ball and Eric Bledsoe for Dennis Smith Jr. and Frank Ntilikina swap or do the Knicks get laughed off the phone?
BuddyBuckets
Rookie
And1: 963

Post#6 » by BuddyBuckets » Mon Feb 1, 2021 3:50 am

NYG wrote:

Figured I would go here instead of starting a new thread. Would you consider using Lonzo Ball to dump Eric Bledsoe a wash? Is the financial savings and open minutes for the young guys enough in a Lonzo Ball and Eric Bledsoe for Dennis Smith Jr. and Frank Ntilikina swap or do the Knicks get laughed off the phone?

Bledsoe is having a pretty good year, I don't think he's a 'bad contract' really. I think the Knicks would have to offer different players and I can't see a situation where both Bledsoe and Lonzo are dealt, I believe one will be kept because NAW and Kira are just not ready to start/lead the offense.
PELICANSFAN
Bench Warmer
And1: 101

Post#7 » by PELICANSFAN » Wed Feb 3, 2021 9:19 pm

NYG wrote:

Makes no sense to trade both of our guards for Knicks players who rarely see the floor. There would have to be a 1st or 2 involved. Something like Ball for Knox and the Dallas 1st may make some sense.

Return to New Orleans Pelicans