ImageImageImageImageImage

Official No Blood No Foul Podcast 2021-2022 Thread

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

aromeoj
Senior
And1: 601

Re: Wanted - Knicks RGM Knicks Board Webcast/Podcast Team 

Post#121 » by aromeoj » Thu Dec 3, 2020 3:01 am

I'm in let me know how I can help! It would be great to add game recap / plays run, SLOBs, BLOBs, half court sets etc...

Twitter: aromeoj | Instagram: aromeoj | Sports Marketer | Sneakerhead
aromeoj
Senior
And1: 601

Post#122 » by aromeoj » Thu Dec 3, 2020 3:08 am

B8RcDeMktfxC wrote:
mrpoetryNmotion wrote:
moocow007 wrote:Ok. Guys. I think the next move is to get the whole bunch of us in a zoom call.

We can officially say "hi" to each other and start bouncing some ideas around and see how best to do this. I don't think we need anything too fancy to start with.

Heres an example of no flash, just 2 Knick fans talking Knicks. Very smart and candid exchanges about different topics.

So let's start by leaving some contact info. Maybe each others Twitter accounts?

Mine is @moocow007.

I'd suggest we start following each other.

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app

A smidge late, but I am still down to contribute whether it's general talk or putting my analytics degree to use. I created a handle just for this: @poetryNmotion36

poetryNmotion36

wow, that makes you older than Wingo. :o

I have a zoom account so send me emails and i can set one up...

Twitter: aromeoj | Instagram: aromeoj | Sports Marketer | Sneakerhead
B8RcDeMktfxC
General Manager
And1: 5,379

Post#123 » by B8RcDeMktfxC » Thu Dec 3, 2020 3:39 am

:heart:

And good on you posting into your 80s ;)
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,706

Post#124 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Thu Dec 3, 2020 11:36 am

I watch other Knicks podcasts and have always wondered why our board doesn't have it's own, it would be awesome to hear the voices and see the faces behind the screens. I'll tune in and support, be a guest, have never called a talk show but will definitely hit you guys up, this will be fun. We talk **** here all the time, why not on air.

One friendly suggestion: There are a lot of homers and player jockies on these podcasts, all singing kumbaya. It would be cool to hear somebody that uses facts and logic to make points instead of their bias because he or she bought a jersey. Somebody who isn't afraid to speak his mind, dissect the game and the players and say the **** that gets the hits.

Hit me up if you need that man, and if not, find that person. Many team fans don't have widespread knowledge about the rest of the league. I'm a Knicks fan, but I live and breathe the NBA, so if there are none Knicks related NBA spicy stuff segments, I'm game. Nothing I'd like to do more than chew up somebody who thinks he knows the NBA and wants Westbrook here. :lol:

Good luck!
"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,642

Post#125 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Dec 5, 2020 4:34 am

B8RcDeMktfxC wrote:

:lol: I love it. How old are you?
Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#126 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Dec 5, 2020 4:35 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
br7knicks wrote:
rajajackal wrote:
guitar, bass, keys, drums, whatever!

i do too - i play for my school and students. let me know if i can help. i do acoustic and electric, as well as bass and drums

i use a focusrite scarlett for when i want to record music.

Focusrite scarlett? Need to Google. I have been wanting to record again lately. Always have melodies and songs playing in my head. Need to record them because they come and go just that fast!

Check out this new Schecter. Pretty dang cool

Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#127 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Dec 5, 2020 7:11 am

Will it look something like this? :lol:

shammgod bottom right

Free Palestine
B8RcDeMktfxC
General Manager

Post#128 » by B8RcDeMktfxC » Sat Dec 5, 2020 5:40 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
B8RcDeMktfxC wrote:

mrpoetryNmotion wrote:A smidge late, but I am still down to contribute whether it's general talk or putting my analytics degree to use. I created a handle just for this: @poetryNmotion36

I have to imagine he was born in 1936 which would make him 84 and explain the Johnny Tillotson handle, but ... :-? ;)
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#129 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Dec 5, 2020 6:04 pm

B8RcDeMktfxC wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
B8RcDeMktfxC wrote:

mrpoetryNmotion wrote:A smidge late, but I am still down to contribute whether it's general talk or putting my analytics degree to use. I created a handle just for this: @poetryNmotion36

I have to imagine he was born in 1936 which would make him 84 and explain the Johnny Tillotson handle, but ... :-? ;)

Damn, you two are geezers.
Free Palestine
B8RcDeMktfxC
General Manager

Post#130 » by B8RcDeMktfxC » Sat Dec 5, 2020 6:06 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
B8RcDeMktfxC wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

Damn, you two are geezers.

me? where did that come from?
mrpoetryNmotion
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,118

Post#131 » by mrpoetryNmotion » Sat Dec 5, 2020 11:53 pm

B8RcDeMktfxC wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
B8RcDeMktfxC wrote:

More like 30 than 84 but I like the use of context clues :lol:

Chose a random number (first HS basketball number) because the handle I would have chose is being used.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#132 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun Dec 6, 2020 7:21 am

mrpoetryNmotion wrote:
B8RcDeMktfxC wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

More like 30 than 84 but I like the use of context clues :lol:

Chose a random number (first HS basketball number) because the handle I would have chose is being used.

Poetry In Motion should be your intro song when you guest on the podcast.
Free Palestine
gr3en
Rookie
And1: 18

Post#133 » by gr3en » Mon Dec 7, 2020 2:28 am

I'd be glad to help out if there's still room for me. Been lurking these boards since daily since 2004. I shoot and edit a weekly TV show back here in the Philippines. Due to a prolonged lockdown during the pandemic we kept airing by recording our Zoom meetings then editing it for broadcast on TV and live premiering it on social media. This may also be the best workflow for this particular webcast/video podcast since it would allow for better control of content and image quality. Maybe a weekly recap of the best topics on the Knicks RealGM board would be a conservative but realistic start?

Here's a quick study/preview I made of a potential look to use.

Looking forward to collaborating with you guys on this if we the stars align. Go Knicks!
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,957

Post#134 » by Jeff Van Gully » Mon Dec 7, 2020 5:42 pm

gr3en wrote:I'd be glad to help out if there's still room for me. Been lurking these boards since daily since 2004. I shoot and edit a weekly TV show back here in the Philippines. Due to a prolonged lockdown during the pandemic we kept airing by recording our Zoom meetings then editing it for broadcast on TV and live premiering it on social media. This may also be the best workflow for this particular webcast/video podcast since it would allow for better control of content and image quality. Maybe a weekly recap of the best topics on the Knicks RealGM board would be a conservative but realistic start?

Looking forward to collaborating with you guys on this if we the stars align. Go Knicks!

hella dope!
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
jvsimonetti0514
General Manager
And1: 7,884

Post#135 » by jvsimonetti0514 » Mon Dec 7, 2020 10:34 pm

gr3en wrote:I'd be glad to help out if there's still room for me. Been lurking these boards since daily since 2004. I shoot and edit a weekly TV show back here in the Philippines. Due to a prolonged lockdown during the pandemic we kept airing by recording our Zoom meetings then editing it for broadcast on TV and live premiering it on social media. This may also be the best workflow for this particular webcast/video podcast since it would allow for better control of content and image quality. Maybe a weekly recap of the best topics on the Knicks RealGM board would be a conservative but realistic start?

Love the background and I'm sure we'd love to have another production person help. I'm a video editor but work in live TV, so I'm not super familiar with going live on social. I'm glad that someone else was able to mock something up cuz I didn't haven any ideas yet. I made a logo a couple pages back if you want to check it out. My idea on how to make the show live to tape and have everyone involved during the show record their screens thru zoom and then group and sync the cameras and add B Roll ETC. This way we'd have more control over the camera's cuz zoom can get a little crazy when people talk over each other.

EDIT: In that window you with the b roll in it is that where you want to put our host as well? Maybe use a mask to bring in another window for the the host or something?
I'm apart of a Knicks podcast! You Should check it out!
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWW9GUVpNULS97PyptXXU4w
gr3en
Rookie
And1: 18

Post#136 » by gr3en » Tue Dec 8, 2020 3:01 am

jvsimonetti0514 wrote:

Love the background and I'm sure we'd love to have another production person help. I'm a video editor but work in live TV, so I'm not super familiar with going live on social. I'm glad that someone else was able to mock something up cuz I didn't haven any ideas yet. I made a logo a couple pages back if you want to check it out. My idea on how to make the show live to tape and have everyone involved during the show record their screens thru zoom and then group and sync the cameras and add B Roll ETC. This way we'd have more control over the camera's cuz zoom can get a little crazy when people talk over each other.

EDIT: In that window you with the b roll in it is that where you want to put our host as well? Maybe use a mask to bring in another window for the the host or something?

Nice to meet you bro! The neon sign logo animation you made was on point!

You're right. Someone can host the Zoom meeting and record it on gallery view so all subjects are in view. Then just mask/crop/layer that file depending on the editing timeline together with b-roll / lower thirds / backgrounds etc. And yes you can also opt to show b-roll through the sharing screen function depending on what works best for the hosts/guests. :)
falcindor
General Manager
And1: 144

Post#137 » by falcindor » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:27 pm

I would be interested in being in on the call. I do edit The Knick of Time Youtube podcast. I may be of some help when organizing some of this. I would have some interest in being a host depending on the commitment level. You definitely should have a visual artist part of the team if you have one in the group.
CharlesOakley
Veteran
And1: 2,486

Post#138 » by CharlesOakley » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:53 pm

I'm a UI developer professionally. If you guys need any programming help down the road, hosting, AWS, automation etc. hit me up.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#139 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:26 am

Born Under A Bad Sign should be our theme song. Just play this on a loop throughout the podcast. This guy does a great job covering Jimi Hendrix's instrumental version of the song which is off his Blues album.

Free Palestine
FreeSpiritNY
Veteran
And1: 1,285

Post#140 » by FreeSpiritNY » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:34 am

I am interested and have experience being on tv and doing podcast and talking to radiostations

Return to New York Knicks