ImageImageImage

Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Re: Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC 

Post#1901 » by IggieCC » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:53 am

Bishop45 wrote:
twix2500 wrote:
twix2500 wrote:I see some of you think the Heat will spend big money on non whale players this summer. The Heat will be resigning Robinson and Nunn this summer. There will be little to no money left. They are not terminating Dragic contract for Drummond or Allen.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
And Kim ass is fat. I just have to accept it, exactly what my homeboy said.

I see...

3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 28,172

Re: Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC 

Post#1902 » by AirP. » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:57 am

Chalm Down wrote:Tbf, Dragic and Bam got hurt in the first game. And they were arguably better than Butler for the pre-finals playoffs run

Really? Dragic and Butler averaged about the same before the finals except Butler had 3 games where he took 8 or fewer FGA and usually had the best defender on him. Also, when Miami needed his scoring, like against the Bucks he dropped 40 and a 30 game on them. Dragic is a very good offensive player, but I don't think he was better then Butler, maybe a wash offensively because Butler laid low a few games, but Dragic was nowhere as good as Butler was on defense.

The first 2 rounds Bam average 16.2 pts, 11.7 reb, 4.8 ast, .9 stl, .8 blks. Boston having not ever addressing their center situation(for years now) allowed Bam to run wild against them and he did which really upped his playoff stats, maybe to the point where they(Boston) actually addressed that situation this last offseason.
The Bunk
Senior
And1: 1,200

Post#1903 » by The Bunk » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:20 am

At what point is Stephen Curry made available?
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#1904 » by IggieCC » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:11 am

AirP. wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:Tbf, Dragic and Bam got hurt in the first game. And they were arguably better than Butler for the pre-finals playoffs run

Really? Dragic and Butler averaged about the same before the finals except Butler had 3 games where he took 8 or fewer FGA and usually had the best defender on him. Also, when Miami needed his scoring, like against the Bucks he dropped 40 and a 30 game on them. Dragic is a very good offensive player, but I don't think he was better then Butler, maybe a wash offensively because Butler laid low a few games, but Dragic was nowhere as good as Butler was on defense.

The first 2 rounds Bam average 16.2 pts, 11.7 reb, 4.8 ast, .9 stl, .8 blks. Boston having not ever addressing their center situation(for years now) allowed Bam to run wild against them and he did which really upped his playoff stats, maybe to the point where they(Boston) actually addressed that situation this last offseason.

IggieCC wrote:basically you observe the poster called Chalm Down and make sure you don't become like Chalm Down and you're in a good place :)

u been Chalmboozled P
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Post#1905 » by HIF » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:08 am

3ballbomber wrote:He musta been hangry

Read on Twitter

It was a pass.
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,723

Post#1906 » by Chalm Down » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:52 am

AirP. wrote:

Dragic's consistency was needed, and Bam was our best defensive player/anchor. If I had to assign credit, I would say Dragic was the best player in the Pacers series, Jimmy vs Bucks, and Bam vs the Celtics.

I can buy the argument that Jimmy was the best player overall, but mostly wanted to point out that it would be unfair to say Jimmy's teammates didn't help him in the finals when the two other best guys were injured before halftime of game 1 (also should note DRob had a huge game in one of our finals wins iirc)
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
SA37
RealGM
And1: 7,052

Post#1907 » by SA37 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:31 pm

The Bunk wrote:At what point is Stephen Curry made available?

Not going to happen.

He is about to turn 33 and they are talking about extending him (I assume they'll extend him through '23-'24 to coincide with Klay's contract ending). I assume they'll re-sign Oubre Jr, giving them a good group of young guys (Wiggins, Wiseman, Chriss, Poole, Lee, Paschall) they can build around or swap for a better player.
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,027

Post#1908 » by twix2500 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:39 pm

The Bunk wrote:At what point is Stephen Curry made available?
Likely retire as a Warrior along with Klay. Draymond is available thou.

twozeroMM
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,698

Post#1909 » by twozeroMM » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:51 pm

Out of curiosity, how many people would be on board to go after B Griffin for the right price?

I think he would be great next to Bam.
RonaldSeikaly
Sophomore
And1: 99

Post#1910 » by RonaldSeikaly » Mon Jan 4, 2021 5:57 pm

twozeroMM wrote:Out of curiosity, how many people would be on board to go after B Griffin for the right price?

No. Griffin washed up. The only way to move him is for a similarly bad contract (eg westbrook)

This is how I’m viewing things as of today

Gold: pulling off trade for Harden and Tucker without giving up everything
Silver: Dipo (w/ ext) and Turner for a single high value piece (likely herro) and filler
Bronze: Aldridge and Derozan for a midvalue pieces (say a 1st round pick or KZ)
Consolation: George Hill for Nunn, and one of the kings PFs (bjelica or barnes) for a 2nd round pick and filler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
puppa bear
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,500

Post#1911 » by puppa bear » Tue Jan 5, 2021 1:31 am

RonaldSeikaly wrote:
twozeroMM wrote:Out of curiosity, how many people would be on board to go after B Griffin for the right price?

No. Griffin washed up. The only way to move him is for a similarly bad contract (eg westbrook)

This is how I’m viewing things as of today

Gold: pulling off trade for Harden and Tucker without giving up everything
Silver: Dipo (w/ ext) and Turner for a single high value piece (likely herro) and filler
Bronze: Aldridge and Derozan for a midvalue pieces (say a 1st round pick or KZ)
Consolation: George Hill for Nunn, and one of the kings PFs (bjelica or barnes) for a 2nd round pick and filler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we can get Dipo/Turner for Herro/expiring and not much else then that will be a huge gold! Can’t see it not costing a lot more.
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,191

Post#1912 » by Bishop45 » Tue Jan 5, 2021 12:11 pm

This disaster still not locked?
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine

Return to Miami Heat