ImageImageImage

WELLCOME MY PRECIOUS....I HEAR YOU LIKE RINGS?!

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 144,616

Re: WELLCOME MY PRECIOUS....I HEAR YOU LIKE RINGS?! 

Post#41 » by MettaWorldPanda » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:10 am

Really cool he got to train with Mahmoud Abdul Rauf. Rauf was nasty back in the day playing on those Nugget teams with Mutombo.
BIRDMAN BIRDMAN
Head Coach
And1: 2,350

Post#42 » by BIRDMAN BIRDMAN » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:06 pm

Crazy to think that we wouldn't even have Precious had we won those last meaningless games in the bubble vs. OKC and Indy. I believe we woulda slid some spots and won't be at 20 in exchange of homecourt and the 4th seed. I even remember some pissed off Heat fans saying no to tanking cos of pride. Lmao.

Again, if Precious or Bam get a consistent J, wow oh wow.
:hug:
MarxyLebronist
Senior
And1: 330

Post#43 » by MarxyLebronist » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:59 pm

This kid is a BEAST. Loved his D second half vs. the supposed blue chips Zion and Ingraham, love all his activity. He's raw, not super clean on O/not soft handed, and plays more of an energy game to make up for being a bit undersized. But dude can run and his energy game is top notch. Can't believe he landed in such a perfect spot to contribute right away and also be surrounded by enough depth and leadership to not have to shoulder a team's PR narratives, on court win/lose, etc. Great story so far, looking forward to more. I'm a Disney geek and Stitch is my guy- small beast. That's my comparison for Achiuwa lol.
GopherIt!
RealGM
And1: 24,138

Post#44 » by GopherIt! » Tue Jan 5, 2021 9:16 pm

RexBoyWonder wrote:Ok big news to me -

Apparently ******* only started playing basketball 6 years ago

That is INSANE.

It means his improvement curve can spike a lot higher then a "normal" player his age. also means we should expect some rawness.

Sky's the limit.

Sky’s

Spoiler:

the

Spoiler:

limit

Spoiler:

careful op.
shanedude
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,694

Post#45 » by shanedude » Wed Jan 6, 2021 2:57 pm

So far seems like a nice energy big with a nose for attacking the rim and good defensive and rebounding instincts. That he has been able to contribute as our 3rd big behind Bam and Kelly so soon is a big plus. Beyond that, I'm not too sure of star potential. Obviously it's too early to put a ceiling on him. I honestly think his biggest value to the team is as a trade chip.
Tyler Gang or Die

Return to Miami Heat