ImageImageImage

Heat vs Pelicants Christmas Show 12/25/2020 @ Noon Cleansing starts now

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

Kobewade11
General Manager
And1: 15,672

Re: Heat vs Pelicants Christmas Show 12/25/2020 @ Noon Cleansing starts now 

Post#661 » by Kobewade11 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:09 am

Beenie wrote:
Maybe you didn't watch the entire playoffs last year in which Leonard was regulated to a bench role.

One 20 minute game in which Meyers scored 9 points is not enough of a sample size to convince me of anything.

FYI, it's ok to be a devout fan AND to lament about roster mistakes.

You said so far - which implies this year. So of course im not crying about anything that happened last season. Keep whining about Crowder, we’ll be fine.
Beenie
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,336

Post#662 » by Beenie » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:32 am

Kobewade11 wrote:
Beenie wrote:
Maybe you didn't watch the entire playoffs last year in which Leonard was regulated to a bench role.

One 20 minute game in which Meyers scored 9 points is not enough of a sample size to convince me of anything.

FYI, it's ok to be a devout fan AND to lament about roster mistakes.

You said so far - which implies this year. So of course im not crying about anything that happened last season. Keep whining about Crowder, we’ll be fine.

"So far" because the implication is that someone other than either Harkless or Leonard could conceivably emerge as a starter/ heavy minutes contributor ie KZ.

I am optimistic that the team will be fine despite the obvious and troubling void that Crowder left behind.
Rock Hardy
Sixth Man
And1: 1,868

Post#663 » by Rock Hardy » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:59 am

Late followup on this game, but I liked what I saw. Harkless disappeared to the bench, where his empty stat line had minimal impact. Most of that is probably because the Zion matchup was not going to work with him starting, but I'm hoping that Spo has already arrived at the conclusion that Pat was on another wine bender when he made that signing.

Avery looks good on the second unit. Good energy lift with him on the floor. He has good hustle.

Chewey is getting more involved in the offense in only his second game. I think we got a good one here.

Great first half. DRob came out blazing. Turd quarter, and the fourth wasn't much better. Slightly better ball management from the first game, but the TO still need to come down more. A solid Christmas gift all the same. Bring on the Bucks. It's time to remind Giannis that he made a huge mistake.

Return to Miami Heat