ImageImageImage

Wolves @ Lakers - Game 3 - 10PM ET / 8CT / 7PST

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

theGreatRC
RealGM
And1: 4,882

Wolves @ Lakers - Game 3 - 10PM ET / 8CT / 7PST 

Post#1 » by theGreatRC » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:01 pm

First back to back of the season & KAT might not play..but AD is also out, but the Lakers still have Lebron James and he historically owns us.

What are we looking forward to for tonight's game?

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
Dysfunctional Wolves fan
DaMplsKid
Junior
And1: 106

Re: Wolves @ Lakers - Game 3 - 10PM ET / 8CT / 7PST 

Post#2 » by DaMplsKid » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:14 pm

I think this is the type of game Edwards want to show the league what he can do. He seems to want the spot light games and early in his career this is the game he probably looking forward to.
KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 4,790

Post#3 » by KGdaBom » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:27 pm

Brow out. KAT probably out too is my best guess. LeBron playing it appears. Have to give the GOAT props. He's old and dinged out coming off a season that just ended a month ago, but he's still going to play.
Slim Tubby
Starter
And1: 1,762

Post#4 » by Slim Tubby » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:33 pm

KGdaBom wrote:Brow out. KAT probably out too is my best guess. LeBron playing it appears. Have to give the GOAT props. He's old and dinged out coming off a season that just ended a month ago, but he's still going to play.

I lost a lot of respect as a fan for James with “The Decision” but you can’t deny his greatness. Who is going to guard him tonight? Okogie? Juancho might have to file for Disability after the game if they ask him to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glen Taylor: "Is this moron #1 (Layden)? Put moron #2 (Thibs) on the phone."
theGreatRC
RealGM

Post#5 » by theGreatRC » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:38 pm

Slim Tubby wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:Brow out. KAT probably out too is my best guess. LeBron playing it appears. Have to give the GOAT props. He's old and dinged out coming off a season that just ended a month ago, but he's still going to play.

I lost a lot of respect as a fan for James with “The Decision” but you can’t deny his greatness. Who is going to guard him tonight? Okogie? Juancho might have to file for Disability after the game if they ask him to.

Josh & Culver are the best we can throw at Lebron, which is scary to think about.

I kinda wanna put Ant on Bron, just to see how Ant responds to that :lol: I know KD is his favorite player, but just imagine Ant on Bron..
Dysfunctional Wolves fan
KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 4,790

Post#6 » by KGdaBom » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:39 pm

Slim Tubby wrote:

You lost a lot of respect for James for deciding to use his celebrity to raise 5 million dollars for the Boys and Girls clubs. Sure it was a little in bad taste, but the result was amazing and James could have pocketed that 5 million, but he did it for a very worthwhile charity.
D1SGRUNTL3D
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,080

Post#7 » by D1SGRUNTL3D » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:43 pm

What lebron does to keep his body in tip top shape is insane. He’s a specimen
Baseline81
Starter
And1: 1,259

Post#8 » by Baseline81 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:49 pm

DaMplsKid wrote:I think this is the type of game Edwards want to show the league what he can do. He seems to want the spot light games and early in his career this is the game he probably looking forward to.

Worried he may press too much tonight in an effort to impress.
theGreatRC
RealGM

Post#9 » by theGreatRC » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:57 pm

Baseline81 wrote:
DaMplsKid wrote:I think this is the type of game Edwards want to show the league what he can do. He seems to want the spot light games and early in his career this is the game he probably looking forward to.

Worried he may press too much tonight in an effort to impress.

He's been described as "cool as a cucumber" I don't think he'll do anything out of character...might bump this post to eat my own crow if I'm wrong
Dysfunctional Wolves fan
Slim Tubby
Starter

Post#10 » by Slim Tubby » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:02 pm

KGdaBom wrote:
Slim Tubby wrote:

You lost a lot of respect for James for deciding to use his celebrity to raise 5 million dollars for the Boys and Girls clubs. Sure it was a little in bad taste, but the result was amazing and James could have pocketed that 5 million, but he did it for a very worthwhile charity.

A lot of players donate to charity. It doesn’t excuse his “poor taste” or gross self-promotion. He also started the “stars to bigger markets” trend that threatens to ruin any resemblance of balance left in the NBA.

It sure isn’t all Bron’s fault by any stretch of the imagination and by all accounts he’s a good person and great dad. None of that dismisses the entire hoopla of his FA announcement that he created and promoted himself. It was a terrible debacle in his career and one I choose not to forget as a fan.

With all of that said, KG, there’s plenty about Lebron to respect and praise. Hasn’t he been in like 9 of the last 10 NBA Finals or something close to that? That’s just ridiculous.

Domejandro
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 26,839

Post#11 » by Domejandro » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:10 pm

My expectation is that Davis being out actually increases the chances that Towns plays tonight.
theGreatRC
RealGM

Post#12 » by theGreatRC » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:11 pm

Domejandro wrote:My expectation is that Davis being out actually increases the chances that Towns plays tonight.

Is it because KAT wants no part of AD....or?
Dysfunctional Wolves fan
ducler
Cold Hard Gameday Facts
And1: 8,942

Post#13 » by ducler » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:14 pm

Read on Twitter
Neeva
Head Coach
And1: 2,182

Post#14 » by Neeva » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:15 pm

Kat should play we need to win every game possible don’t care how, just win! I am totally on give the warriors a pick in the twenties mode!
Wolves21
Sixth Man
And1: 400

Post#15 » by Wolves21 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:22 pm

Agreed KAT should play tonight even if he's hurting as long as he can't hurt his hand anymore.If the MRI cameback clear like its been reported we need him to win this game.Just focus on playing defense and rebounding and let D'LO,ANT & Beasley carry the offensive load tonight.
Slim Tubby
Starter

Post#16 » by Slim Tubby » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:26 pm

Neeva wrote:Kat should play we need to win every game possible don’t care how, just win! I am totally on give the warriors a pick in the twenties mode!

There would be nothing sweeter than that, Neeva. Dumping Wiggins and a FRP in the 15-25 range in exchange for a key part of our rotation in Russell would be a tough spin for GSW fans.

Shaka_Zulu
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,653

Post#17 » by Shaka_Zulu » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:31 pm

I want us to continue with the incredible hustle and gritty attitude we played with so far.

And hope we can survive Lakers size without embarrassment. Okogie on their bigs would be kinda ridiculous lol. Good thing AD is out.

And please Jake and Juancho, score atleast 1 pt this time.
Merc_Porto
General Manager
And1: 3,529

Post#18 » by Merc_Porto » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:35 pm

Without AD, there's a chance.

Let's go Wolves
avempace
Freshman
And1: 47

Post#19 » by avempace » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:55 pm

Shaka_Zulu wrote:I want us to continue with the incredible hustle and gritty attitude we played with so far.

And hope we can survive Lakers size without embarrassment. Okogie on their bigs would be kinda ridiculous lol. Good thing AD is out.

And please Jake and Juancho, score atleast 1 pt this time.

That is a waste of a wish; you should ask for more.
Neeva
Head Coach
And1: 2,182

Post#20 » by Neeva » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:56 pm

Slim Tubby wrote:
Neeva wrote:Kat should play we need to win every game possible don’t care how, just win! I am totally on give the warriors a pick in the twenties mode!

There would be nothing sweeter than that, Neeva. Dumping Wiggins and a FRP in the 15-25 range in exchange for a key part of our rotation in Russell would be a tough spin for GSW fans.

Would be sweeter if they also draft a bust with the pick LOL

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves