Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Re: Around the NBA IV 

Post#1421 » by Mylie10 » Fri Jan 1, 2021 10:33 am

Coxy wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:
Coxy wrote:
Probably not the best game to watch Ayton in, to get a gauge on where he is at as a player now. Gobert neutered him completely. He seriously looked slow and with Paul now dominating the ball with Booker, he is rendered to a screen and roller. I was not impressed at all.

I really wish we signed Crowder with our MLE.

Happy New Year Cox!

And to you mate! Hope 2021 is a cracker for you and family. :lift:

2020 sucked AZZ

Just in the last ten days;

My youngest son had to take the train home for the holidays and his train hit a car. Everyone ok, but then they had to be bussed to the next train station to get on another train. Train gets to our destination but exits so quick my son and his girlfriend can’t get off in time. So we have to drive another half hour to get them at the next stop.

Then, we have two dogs, but my littlest one got bit in the dick by a black widow. We’ve had to take him to and from the doggy hospital every day since because it got really infected and they had to slice it open and change the dressing everyday. He will eventually have surgery to correct everything.

Wait it gets better..... my brother in law and my nephew both got Covid and like a dumbass, before we knew anything I was around them and most likely now have Covid. Everyone tested negative before we saw each other, but right now I have a temperature of 102, and it feels like Blake Griffin is sitting on my chest. I take a test tomorrow and will find out in a few days if I have it. Strong possibility of a yes.

Then this morning my dad calls to tell me my Mom had a mild stroke and is in the hospital. She’s doing well, but man.

So glad 2020 is history. The saving grace has been young Wiseman and the promise of the Warriors.

I can’t wait to see Draymond and Wiseman play together with Steph. And the Klay video today was great. Never thought I could love a man as much as I do Klay, other than a family member lol
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Little Digger
Head Coach
And1: 2,710

Post#1422 » by Little Digger » Fri Jan 1, 2021 1:25 pm

Mylie10 wrote:
Coxy wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:
Happy New Year Cox!

2020 sucked AZZ

My youngest son had to take the train home for the holidays and his train hit a car. Everyone ok, but then they had to be bussed to the next train station to get on another train. Train gets to our destination but exits so quick my son and his girlfriend can’t get off in time. So we have to drive another half hour to get them at the next stop.

Then, we have two dogs, but my littlest one got bit in the dick by a black widow. We’ve had to take him to and from the doggy hospital every day since because it got really infected and they had to slice it open and change the dressing everyday. He will eventually have surgery to correct everything.

Wait it gets better..... my brother in law and my nephew both got Covid and like a dumbass, before we knew anything I was around them and most likely now have Covid. Everyone tested negative before we saw each other, but right now I have a temperature of 102, and it feels like Blake Griffin is sitting on my chest. I take a test tomorrow and will find out in a few days if I have it. Strong possibility of a yes.

Then this morning my dad calls to tell me my Mom had a mild stroke and is in the hospital. She’s doing well, but man.

So glad 2020 is history. The saving grace has been young Wiseman and the promise of the Warriors.

I can’t wait to see Draymond and Wiseman play together with Steph. And the Klay video today was great. Never thought I could love a man as much as I do Klay, other than a family member lol
Dude wow..what a stretch..And here I thought my family had a rough stretch..but not close to yours..

My wife found a black widow in the house two days ago..I found one right next to the front door 2 weeks ago..I have two kids so just adds on to the worries..my whole life living in black widow country.that’s the first one we found in the house..Feeling for your dog..can you imagine going through that? Jezz...and I’ve been there with the daily trip to the vet for weeks just trying to keep our beloved labby alive..
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,635

Post#1423 » by Coxy » Fri Jan 1, 2021 9:41 pm

Mylie10 wrote:
Coxy wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:
Happy New Year Cox!

2020 sucked AZZ

Mylie that's a tough period dude, so sorry to hear. Strokes, spiders, Covid and more, 2020 doing its best to squeeze in a bucket of shite for you for to end it out. Stay strong mate.

I have come out of 2020 relatively unscathed compared to most. Pretty lucky I think, with people having the horror of years the world over. 2021 can only get better surely, hopefully you don't come down too bad if it is Covid. Take it easy.
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#1424 » by Little Digger » Sat Jan 2, 2021 12:39 am

Loving the Hornets new mint look...Warriors are Lightyears behind the times when it comes to uniforms

I’ll take a #2 mint jersey ..Love watching LaMelo play the game

Edwards going #1 overall is nuts
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
mos_def
Sixth Man
And1: 277

Post#1425 » by mos_def » Sat Jan 2, 2021 3:33 am

Remember when we stomped the nuggets in preseason? I realize now that might have not been the best barometer of the team since the Nuggets are playing worse than us.
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#1426 » by Little Digger » Sat Jan 2, 2021 6:11 pm

Western Conference teams at home: 16-20

Eastern Conference teams: 21-20
marthafokker
General Manager
And1: 828

Post#1427 » by marthafokker » Sun Jan 3, 2021 12:10 am

Houston's hot mess is still performing better than GSW most expensive hot mess.
TB wrote:
We finally have a team for Nellie.... bring the old drunk back.
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#1428 » by Quazza » Sun Jan 3, 2021 12:38 am

marthafokker wrote:Houston's hot mess is still performing better than GSW most expensive hot mess.

Wood has been spectacular
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
marthafokker
General Manager
And1: 828

Post#1429 » by marthafokker » Sun Jan 3, 2021 12:40 am

Quazza wrote:
marthafokker wrote:Houston's hot mess is still performing better than GSW most expensive hot mess.

Wood has been spectacular

According to Curry fanboys... Curry is way better, and be every reasons GSW should never stink.
TB wrote:
We finally have a team for Nellie.... bring the old drunk back.
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#1430 » by Little Digger » Sun Jan 3, 2021 3:08 am

Even the Knickerbockers have Swag right now....Draymond’s got it nailed (like usual)

“Every team at this point is work in progress,” Green said. “If you are team that don't think you’re a work in progress, you will be looking back in July trying to figure out where’d you miss the work. I don't think there's many teams that have played more than six games, maybe seven. If you’re not a work in progress after six or seven games, good luck.

“I personally think I've played on the greatest NBA team in history. In Game 7 [of the 2016 NBA Finals], we were a huge work in progress.”
Coxy
RealGM

Post#1431 » by Coxy » Sun Jan 3, 2021 9:49 am

Meanwhile, in Chicago....

Read on Twitter

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#1432 » by Little Digger » Sun Jan 3, 2021 7:05 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21
Coxy
RealGM

Post#1433 » by Coxy » Sun Jan 3, 2021 10:31 pm

Who would have thought that Jerami Grant would be this good with a greater role? Just watched the Pistons/Celtics game, and he is WAY better than I thought.
tarantism
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,146

Post#1434 » by tarantism » Sun Jan 3, 2021 11:33 pm

Every time I watch the Grizzlies this year I come away extremely impressed with Desmond Bane. Dude has 15 year elite role player career written all over him.

Sent from my LM-X220PM using RealGM mobile app
Melo and amare should thrive in this offense. If Jeremy Tyler and cole Aldridge looked that good in summer league then us knick fans have a lot to be excited about. Make room for all the bandwagoners when we take off
tarantism
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,146

Post#1435 » by tarantism » Sun Jan 3, 2021 11:34 pm

Coxy wrote:Who would have thought that Jerami Grant would be this good with a greater role? Just watched the Pistons/Celtics game, and he is WAY better than I thought.
He's been a favorite of mine for a while. I really wish he could have ended up on a contender but can't blame the dude. He gets to be a lead guy and he got PAID.

Sent from my LM-X220PM using RealGM mobile app
Melo and amare should thrive in this offense. If Jeremy Tyler and cole Aldridge looked that good in summer league then us knick fans have a lot to be excited about. Make room for all the bandwagoners when we take off
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#1436 » by Quazza » Mon Jan 4, 2021 8:39 am

Coxy wrote:Who would have thought that Jerami Grant would be this good with a greater role? Just watched the Pistons/Celtics game, and he is WAY better than I thought.

he was a part of my fantasy team than smacked you 9-0 before covid hit and handed you the *league win
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
Coxy
RealGM

Post#1437 » by Coxy » Mon Jan 4, 2021 9:40 pm

Quazza wrote:

he was a part of my fantasy team than smacked you 9-0 before covid hit and handed you the *league win

superunknown
Bench Warmer
And1: 414

Post#1438 » by superunknown » Tue Jan 5, 2021 9:23 pm

Doncic’s game is worse to watch than harden’s.
Apart the fact that he is always with the arms to the sky protesting after every single play (clearly he never gets a T because of his status).
He can register all the triple-doubles in the world, their value is relative considering he’s basically got the ball in his hands the entire time.
I really don’t understand all the fans of his game. I mean, mavs fans is understanding, the rest no. It’s awful.
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,135

Post#1439 » by wco81 » Tue Jan 5, 2021 11:54 pm

Well the Mavs weren't winning that much until he arrived, so you can't say his numbers don't matter.

They were hunting Giannis but if KP can play reliably, they are maybe a couple of solid role players away from contending.

They may yet contend this season, because their defense is improved in the first week. Small sample size of course.
superunknown
Bench Warmer
And1: 414

Post#1440 » by superunknown » Wed Jan 6, 2021 12:40 am

Even harden’s number matter, and houston has been a contender till not too long ago. This didn’t mean his game couldn’t be ugly to watch.
Doncic’s numbers don’t make his game (and the mavs) less awful to watch. He’s the epitome of the ball-dominant player.

Return to Golden State Warriors