Happy New Year

Moderator: ijspeelman

jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,072

Happy New Year 

Post#1 » by jbk1234 » Fri Jan 1, 2021 4:37 am

Just wishing my fellow posters a good New Year.

Also, 2020 can get bent. Good riddance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Re: Happy New Year 

Post#2 » by Stillwater » Fri Jan 1, 2021 3:19 pm

Yeah back at you it certainly cant get worse in 21 if that was possible.its one thing to see ignorance its another thing for those who were or are to start dropping like flies around us and taking people who were vulnerable or weak so quickly too.
So many people are suddenly since the holidays it seems falling fast. Its like the strain discoveries of late I think if it's true the new ones are even more contagious just wait until when they have stockpiles of vaccines that can't be used
with confidence.
I personally dont see the nba getting a full season in unless they alter their travel
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
LivingLegend
Head Coach
And1: 7,745

Post#3 » by LivingLegend » Fri Jan 1, 2021 11:56 pm

jbk1234 wrote:Just wishing my fellow posters a good New Year.

JBK, can you do me a favor. I posted a topic on the Recomendations/Suggestions board about adding a new sub forum that would help RealGM but I havent gotten a response from any of the mods in days. Since your the only one we really interact with is there anyway you can take a look at it and tell me what you think or get the right set of eyes on it?

Back to the topic, Happy New Year everybody! Stay safe out there and best wishes to you and your loved ones in 2021
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,072

Post#4 » by jbk1234 » Sat Jan 2, 2021 1:55 am

LivingLegend wrote:

JBK, can you do me a favor. I posted a topic on the Recomendations/Suggestions board about adding a new sub forum that would help RealGM but I havent gotten a response from any of the mods in days. Since your the only one we really interact with is there anyway you can take a look at it and tell me what you think or get the right set of eyes on it?

Back to the topic, Happy New Year everybody! Stay safe out there and best wishes to you and your loved ones in 2021

Sure, just provide the link.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
LivingLegend
Head Coach
And1: 7,745

Post#5 » by LivingLegend » Sat Jan 2, 2021 3:20 am

jbk1234 wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:

Sure, just provide the link.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2034573

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers