ImageImageImage

Milwaukee Bucks @ Miami Heat - 7:30 pm est, Wednesday December 30, 2020

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,217

Re: Milwaukee Bucks @ Miami Heat - 7:30 pm est, Wednesday December 30, 2020 

Post#561 » by twix2500 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:17 pm

fishfuego. wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:
fishfuego. wrote:
Lol

First name I posted under was heatcandela in July 8 2002, then heatcandela. ( noticed the dot) in July 13 2002, also Frodo July 12 2002. I just couldn’t remember the password of the usernames and had no time for research due to always traveling, so for me it was easier to just create a new one. I also remember posting in the late 90’s on the ESPN board before it became crap and many people migrated to this board.

Those years were hardcore, with the Heat team fighting the Nicks physically lol.

I was a regular on the Heat forums on ESPN as well. I can still remember a few users such as heatfan, Heat222, buzzdog, Dejuan, etc. They even had their own Bish-TheBishop. We were all buddies on AOL messenger. I went by ZoisKing there.

From those users you posted I remember Dejuan for sure. I also went by heatcandela although I used all sorts of usernames such as heatfuego etc. The wars of words between Heat fans and Nick fans were unreal. ESPN board was amazing until they changed the format and it was never the same.
Lol I remember the names as well

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,737

Post#562 » by DayofMourning » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:30 pm

fishfuego. wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:
fishfuego. wrote:
Lol

First name I posted under was heatcandela in July 8 2002, then heatcandela. ( noticed the dot) in July 13 2002, also Frodo July 12 2002. I just couldn’t remember the password of the usernames and had no time for research due to always traveling, so for me it was easier to just create a new one. I also remember posting in the late 90’s on the ESPN board before it became crap and many people migrated to this board.

Those years were hardcore, with the Heat team fighting the Nicks physically lol.

I was a regular on the Heat forums on ESPN as well. I can still remember a few users such as heatfan, Heat222, buzzdog, Dejuan, etc. They even had their own Bish-TheBishop. We were all buddies on AOL messenger. I went by ZoisKing there.

From those users you posted I remember Dejuan for sure. I also went by heatcandela although I used all sorts of usernames such as heatfuego etc. The wars of words between Heat fans and Nick fans were unreal. ESPN board was amazing until they changed the format and it was never the same.

I can't remember many Knicks fans. There was a girl, Valerie. And some belligerent **** named KILLASSIN, or something close to that.

Those were the days, when you had two franchises who really disliked each other, with plenty of ties. Biggest rivalry of my sports fan career.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#563 » by IggieCC » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:56 pm

I was MonsterMashFML on the other board ijs
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
al bondiga
Starter
And1: 2,763

Post#564 » by al bondiga » Fri Jan 1, 2021 8:24 pm

HeatFanLifer wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:
I agree. Burns undersized players out over the course of a season. It aged Winslow 35 years.

So continue to start Leonard? Who do you suggest at this point that’s realistic? KO maybe? I like KO in his bench role.

I never liked the re-signing of Meyers. Dude has been a turkey on the court ever since that ankle injury. He may never recover. Just need some size during the regular season. Not sure why Riley is continuing to go smaller with this team. Though I do like PA as a possible long term.
we have to continue to roll with Leonard, bam has to get solid examples somebody being slow and big ...bam too young still remember ... when bam makes mistake, it's not good for him to look around and say I'm the only one... besides maybe Leonard evolves... Myers has some tools
HeatFanLifer
General Manager
And1: 39,855

Post#565 » by HeatFanLifer » Sat Jan 2, 2021 2:20 pm

al bondiga wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:So continue to start Leonard? Who do you suggest at this point that’s realistic? KO maybe? I like KO in his bench role.

I never liked the re-signing of Meyers. Dude has been a turkey on the court ever since that ankle injury. He may never recover. Just need some size during the regular season. Not sure why Riley is continuing to go smaller with this team. Though I do like PA as a possible long term.
we have to continue to roll with Leonard, bam has to get solid examples somebody being slow and big ...bam too young still remember ... when bam makes mistake, it's not good for him to look around and say I'm the only one... besides maybe Leonard evolves... Myers has some tools

I’m not a Leonard hater, I like his game and what he brings to the team. But that ankle injury he got in February is a career changing one. The Heat are better off signing a C for the min and playing him minutes.
OP for NBA FT record
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#566 » by IggieCC » Sun Jan 3, 2021 6:14 pm

HeatFanHater strikes again smdh
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
HeatFanLifer
General Manager