A Review in Grizzlies History

Moderators: SD2042, VCfor3

SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

A Review in Grizzlies History 

Post#1 » by SD2042 » Mon Jan 4, 2021 1:29 am

I came across this piece of history stemming from the Vancouver Grizzlies Days. Most of it the terrible scenarios and choices that helped created the road that would led to what is now the Memphis Grizzlies of today.

macNcheese3
RealGM
And1: 6,915

Re: A Review in Grizzlies History 

Post#2 » by macNcheese3 » Tue Jan 5, 2021 6:39 pm

Long time Grizzlies fan from Vancouver. Never got to watch them play before they left as I was really young. Still rooting for them all the time. Also, feels great seeing them wear the Classic Jerseys and the Black ones with Memphis across. Go grizz.
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Re: A Review in Grizzlies History 

Post#3 » by SD2042 » Tue Jan 5, 2021 10:09 pm

macNcheese3 wrote:Long time Grizzlies fan from Vancouver. Never got to watch them play before they left as I was really young. Still rooting for them all the time. Also, feels great seeing them wear the Classic Jerseys and the Black ones with Memphis across. Go grizz.

It's crazy to say that when I was younger, not only I didn't follow the Vancouver Grizzlies. I did not like their teal jerseys at the time. It was in retropect too far ahead of it's time. Plus given the IQ of the Grizzlies front office at the time, they did not make it any better with their ineptness towards structuring the Grizzlies organization at all.

Thxfully some fortune has changed to the Grizzlies favor in the last twenty years. Through many eras, rebuilds, success and faliures. This team has been the definition of the word " endure" which takes strength and patience to fortify.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies