ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 11: The Good Guys (6-4) vs the Holidays (6-4)

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,006

Game 11: The Good Guys (6-4) vs the Holidays (6-4) 

Post#1 » by FNQ » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:31 pm

It's been a crazy season so far..

Steph's been exposed, and then exposed the exposers, way too much exposing

The general board just caught wind of Andrew Wiggins breathing:

But let's return to normal, so stay inside, put on your cloth masks, stay 6 feet apart from each other, and mute your televisions, because its GAME TIME

The good guys

Angry Steph:

Lazy Wiggins:

Kelly Oublander

Defense Maestro Draymond:

The Future Star, Wiseman:

The unstoppable force we call Eric Paschall:

The best D.Lee we've ever had:

And 500 year veteran, Kevon Looney:

And right about now is where I mock the other team, but I genuinely like the Pacers roster and players, so insert your own Pacer mocking below if necessary :nod:

Game girl:
Spoiler:
ZUZANA CAPUTOVA, president of Slovakia, anti-corruption lawyer and described as "a lone wolf fighting a sea of demogaugery"

It's the internet folks, plenty of places you can find your usual softcore p*rn, get educated you pervs

LET'S GO DUBS!
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: Game 11: The Good Guys (6-4) vs the Holidays (6-4) 

Post#2 » by FNQ » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:31 pm

Eh I'm a bit rusty, been a while since I made one.. I'll do better next time
KevinMcreynolds
RealGM
And1: 3,326

Post#3 » by KevinMcreynolds » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:36 pm

since the rest of the OP was really good I'll let the soccer mom game girl pass
floppymoose wrote:Too much Vlad. Sixers can't handle it. Solid gold.

"I'm a big proponent of footwork. Believe me." ~Jim Barnett
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,635

Post#4 » by Coxy » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:41 pm

Game Thread standards :bowdown:

Excellent stuff FNQ, I lol'd at Angry Steph. :lol:
Coxy
RealGM

Post#5 » by Coxy » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:43 pm

This team will be a genuine problem for us. Sabonis has been playing like a demon and will feast. Brogdon and Dipo will be a handful in the back court, and Myles Turner has turnered into the leagues premier shot blocker.

Nothing easy here today. Problem matchups everywhere.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#6 » by FNQ » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:52 pm

Coxy wrote:This team will be a genuine problem for us. Sabonis has been playing like a demon and will feast. Brogdon and Dipo will be a handful in the back court, and Myles Turner has turnered into the leagues premier shot blocker.

They are a smart group with a lot of talent, very underrated. They lack top end star power but have a lot of guys knocking on that door (Brogdon, Dipo, Sabonis, Turner).

Reminds me of my days on the TT board.. I remember a bunch of 'have to comment on everything' fans were talking about how Sabonis was a nobody and how the Pacers got screwed in that deal and getting mad at me for thinking so :lol: Pacers players are just a group of players who dont get the respect they deserve

Even Vegas is disrespecting them. I think they are the favorites tonight
Coxy
RealGM

Post#7 » by Coxy » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:08 pm

FNQ wrote:
Coxy wrote:This team will be a genuine problem for us. Sabonis has been playing like a demon and will feast. Brogdon and Dipo will be a handful in the back court, and Myles Turner has turnered into the leagues premier shot blocker.

They are a smart group with a lot of talent, very underrated. They lack top end star power but have a lot of guys knocking on that door (Brogdon, Dipo, Sabonis, Turner).

Reminds me of my days on the TT board.. I remember a bunch of 'have to comment on everything' fans were talking about how Sabonis was a nobody and how the Pacers got screwed in that deal and getting mad at me for thinking so :lol: Pacers players are just a group of players who dont get the respect they deserve

Even Vegas is disrespecting them. I think they are the favorites tonight

Yeah, hate to say it, but really well run teams that play cohesive basketball I think are a problem for us. The teams that are star heavy, I think we have a better shot against. These sorts of teams worry me because they play proper team ball and all understand their roles. Will be a tough play.
InWestWeTrust
Sixth Man
And1: 657

Post#8 » by InWestWeTrust » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:31 pm

Great game thread

This should be a fun matchup.
tarantism
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,146

Post#9 » by tarantism » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:49 pm

Love the game thread, great game girl.

I actually don't mind how we match up against Indy. Should be a really fun game and a good test. We've got a rough week or two coming up that should reveal a lot about where this team is at. They've proven to be up for the test so far.

We might be in for a Steph explosion (or Stephlosion) tonight. Buckle up.
Melo and amare should thrive in this offense. If Jeremy Tyler and cole Aldridge looked that good in summer league then us knick fans have a lot to be excited about. Make room for all the bandwagoners when we take off
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#10 » by Mylie10 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:54 pm

It’s a pick em
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Outside
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,088

Post#11 » by Outside » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:09 pm

Mylie10 wrote:It’s a pick em

Well then, I pick the Warriors :)
Chris Porter's Hair
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors
And1: 3,552

Post#12 » by Chris Porter's Hair » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:52 pm

FNQ wrote:Game girl:
Spoiler:
ZUZANA CAPUTOVA, president of Slovakia, anti-corruption lawyer and described as "a lone wolf fighting a sea of demogaugery"

It's the internet folks, plenty of places you can find your usual softcore p*rn, get educated you pervs

LET'S GO DUBS!

I actually want to applaud FNQ for this. I'm aware we've had an off-and-on tradition for as long as I've been around for including game girls in the game threads. But times change, and I've been becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the tradition. Don't get me wrong; Nata Lee is a lovely woman, and she generally doesn't make me uncomfortable heh... But as FNQ points out, if you're looking for scantily clad women, there are lots of places to find that. This is a place for basketball discussion. As I was chewing on this subject, there was a discussion about the topic on the moderators board, and the general conclusion was the same: this was probably never really appropriate, and it is time to move on from this tradition. A moderator from another board summed it up pretty well, from my point of view, saying:
I don’t think it’s appropriate. There aren’t many women on this site but that’s supposed to be a bug not a feature. Game Thread Girls objectify and alienate.

And this isn't just about women; I've received reports on game girls, and I'm pretty sure none of them came from women. This just isn't the place.

The current Terms of Service for RealGM aren't entirely clear on the subject, but expect that to change after the recent moderators discussion. I don't believe anyone here has posted game girls in an attempt to be inappropriate or to make others uncomfortable, and I appreciate that. It is just time to move on. And hell, we have a lot of interesting basketball to discuss these days, right?

crzyyafrican makes the best sigs, quite frankly
Coxy
RealGM

Post#13 » by Coxy » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:01 am

Paschall out tonight. That really sucks.
Coxy
RealGM

Post#14 » by Coxy » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:03 am

Chris Porter's Hair wrote:
Spoiler:

LET'S GO DUBS!

I actually want to applaud FNQ for this. I'm aware we've had an off-and-on tradition for as long as I've been around for including game girls in the game threads. But times change, and I've been becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the tradition. Don't get me wrong; Nata Lee is a lovely woman, and she generally doesn't make me uncomfortable heh... But as FNQ points out, if you're looking for scantily clad women, there are lots of places to find that. This is a place for basketball discussion. As I was chewing on this subject, there was a discussion about the topic on the moderators board, and the general conclusion was the same: this was probably never really appropriate, and it is time to move on from this tradition. A moderator from another board summed it up pretty well, from my point of view, saying:
I don’t think it’s appropriate. There aren’t many women on this site but that’s supposed to be a bug not a feature. Game Thread Girls objectify and alienate.

And this isn't just about women; I've received reports on game girls, and I'm pretty sure none of them came from women. This just isn't the place.

The current Terms of Service for RealGM aren't entirely clear on the subject, but expect that to change after the recent moderators discussion. I don't believe anyone here has posted game girls in an attempt to be inappropriate or to make others uncomfortable, and I appreciate that. It is just time to move on. And hell, we have a lot of interesting basketball to discuss these days, right?

Yep, well said and point taken, time to retire the GG.
tarantism
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,146

Post#15 » by tarantism » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:05 am

Chris Porter's Hair wrote:
Spoiler:

LET'S GO DUBS!

Love this.

Sent from my LM-X220PM using RealGM mobile app
Melo and amare should thrive in this offense. If Jeremy Tyler and cole Aldridge looked that good in summer league then us knick fans have a lot to be excited about. Make room for all the bandwagoners when we take off
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#16 » by FNQ » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:06 am

Coxy wrote:
Yep, well said and point taken, time to retire the GG.

Negative sir, just pivoting from Maxim style to accomplished, "winning" women for good luck :thumbsup:

Zuzana, seen above, stamped out corruption in Slovakian government, having one of their own tried and convicted, and thrown in jail.

She's winning

We're winning
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#17 » by Mylie10 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:07 am

Better tell Floppy. He’s got some Young ladies to retire lol
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Impuniti
General Manager
And1: 7,138

Post#18 » by Impuniti » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:09 am

Shout out to the game girls, we're going to miss them.

Saying that, get the win tonight.
Impuniti
General Manager
And1: 7,138

Post#19 » by Impuniti » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:10 am

Mylie10 wrote:Better tell Floppy. He’s got some Young ladies to retire lol

I was looking for the questionable are they, aren't they 18 Kpop girls to show up but saw nothing.
marthafokker
General Manager
And1: 828

Post#20 » by marthafokker » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:11 am

Coxy wrote:Paschall out tonight. That really sucks.

Dang. Looks like GSW is next to be spreading CoVID. :banghead:
TB wrote:
We finally have a team for Nellie.... bring the old drunk back.

Return to Golden State Warriors