ImageImageImage

2021 Fantasy B-Ball

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,356

Re: 2020 Fantasy Basketball Thread (Dynasty/Premier/G-League) 

Post#201 » by sunskerr » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:25 am

Dynasty: Looking to package DiVincenzo and Avidja for player producing now who preferably can fit in the SG or SF slot. May also include Tastics 2nd rounder in a pick swap. PM if interested.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,663

Post#202 » by WeekapaugGroove » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:53 pm

sunskerr wrote:Dynasty: Looking to package DiVincenzo and Avidja for player producing now who preferably can fit in the SG or SF slot. May also include Tastics 2nd rounder in a pick swap. PM if interested.
Was looking at your team last night and you've assembled a nasty team, hat tip to you.

About trades if Thomas Bryants knee injury mri comes back bad today I'm going to be in the market for a vet big if any of the bottom teams are looking to grab one of my young lotto ticket guys instead.

So what was the final ruling on using that 3rd IR slot? Can I use it for actual injured guys or just covid?

Sent from my SM-G986U using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
bigfoot
Suns Forum Anti-Tank Commander
And1: 6,164

Post#203 » by bigfoot » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:43 pm

sunskerr wrote:Dynasty: Looking to package DiVincenzo and Avidja for player producing now who preferably can fit in the SG or SF slot. May also include Tastics 2nd rounder in a pick swap. PM if interested.

Just stop it and let me try to catch up please.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM

Post#204 » by WeekapaugGroove » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:12 pm

Welp bryant is out for the year. If anyone has a playable big I'm willing to trade you Bryant (if you'd want to stash him for the year) and Quickley and or Okoro are available. I'm not even looking for a keepable guy coming back just someone that can be in my top 9 for this year.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
bigfoot

Post#205 » by bigfoot » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:06 pm

WeekapaugGroove wrote:Welp bryant is out for the year. If anyone has a playable big I'm willing to trade you Bryant (if you'd want to stash him for the year) and Quickley and or Okoro are available. I'm not even looking for a keepable guy coming back just someone that can be in my top 9 for this year.

Playable centers ... ugggh ... so hard to find. I've been playing Covington at the beginning of the season and have been frantically looking for them too.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM

Post#206 » by WeekapaugGroove » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:53 am

bigfoot wrote:
WeekapaugGroove wrote:Welp bryant is out for the year. If anyone has a playable big I'm willing to trade you Bryant (if you'd want to stash him for the year) and Quickley and or Okoro are available. I'm not even looking for a keepable guy coming back just someone that can be in my top 9 for this year.

Playable centers ... ugggh ... so hard to find. I've been playing Covington at the beginning of the season and have been frantically looking for them too.
I'd take a PF, just need more big man type stats.

Losing Isaac for the year and Kembas bum knee made this year a challenge from the jump now Bryant might be the tipping point that knocks me out of true contention for 1st.

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,412

Post#207 » by bwgood77 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:14 am

WeekapaugGroove wrote:
bigfoot wrote:

Losing Isaac for the year and Kembas bum knee made this year a challenge from the jump now Bryant might be the tipping point that knocks me out of true contention for 1st.

I was hurting for blocks coming into the season after previously being fine in that cat because I had Gobert, so after my first pick, Killian Hayes, I started looking for bigs to help with blocks. I couldn't really find any that got a lot of blocks, but still took centers with my next two picks (Holmes and Adams) and I am still last in blocks and I have 3 centers.
sunskerr
General Manager

Post#208 » by sunskerr » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:52 am

bwgood77 wrote:
WeekapaugGroove wrote:
bigfoot wrote:

I was hurting for blocks coming into the season after previously being fine in that cat because I had Gobert, so after my first pick, Killian Hayes, I started looking for bigs to help with blocks. I couldn't really find any that got a lot of blocks, but still took centers with my next two picks (Holmes and Adams) and I am still last in blocks and I have 3 centers.

Damn lol I must have struck GOLD with Boucher and Plumlee. Really lucky they both made it to me as I wanted those guys specifically. My plan was to just have those guys as bench players but they've easily cracked my starting lineup. Boucher has been insane and Plumlee somehow learned how to steal the ball.

That's quite unusual to have 3 centers and be last in blocks though. It's probably the rest of the team failing to pick up the slack. Having one or two of those guys who average ~0.7 bpg by accident can really make a difference long term. The decimals matter really heavily in steals in blocks.

Holmes was a guy I was really wrong about. I should have done more research on Whiteside. I figured they were about even but it turns out Whiteside is actually not that good at NBA basketball and Richaun Holmes is a legit player...a former Sun too so it's good to see him succeed with the Kings. That's another thing too- I thought the Kings were gonna Kings with that rotation.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#209 » by bwgood77 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:44 pm

sunskerr wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
WeekapaugGroove wrote:I'd take a PF, just need more big man type stats.

Damn lol I must have struck GOLD with Boucher and Plumlee. Really lucky they both made it to me as I wanted those guys specifically. My plan was to just have those guys as bench players but they've easily cracked my starting lineup. Boucher has been insane and Plumlee somehow learned how to steal the ball.

That's quite unusual to have 3 centers and be last in blocks though. It's probably the rest of the team failing to pick up the slack. Having one or two of those guys who average ~0.7 bpg by accident can really make a difference long term. The decimals matter really heavily in steals in blocks.

Holmes was a guy I was really wrong about. I should have done more research on Whiteside. I figured they were about even but it turns out Whiteside is actually not that good at NBA basketball and Richaun Holmes is a legit player...a former Sun too so it's good to see him succeed with the Kings. That's another thing too- I thought the Kings were gonna Kings with that rotation.

Yeah, Whiteside is fools gold in making a difference. Holmes is legit. The guy was like a top 30 fantasy player last year. Too bad the Suns didn't sign him to like a 4/16 contract after that one year here (not sure they could have but I think the Kings signed him for like 2/10)
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,166

Post#210 » by MrMiyagi » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:12 pm

Eric Bledsoe and Montrezl Harrell is available in Dynasty
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
bigfoot

Post#211 » by bigfoot » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:37 am

Trade available: Payton Pritchard and my 4th round pick for whoever you want to give and your 3rd round pick. Don't miss out on this opportunity to snag a top young rookie.

https://hashtagbasketball.com/nba-rookie-rankings
bigfoot

Post#212 » by bigfoot » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:46 am

bigfoot wrote:Trade available: Payton Pritchard and my 4th round pick for whoever you want to give and your 3rd round pick. Don't miss out on this opportunity to snag a top young rookie.

His current Yahoo ranking is 120 which is a seventh-round value. He's keeper worthy.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#213 » by bwgood77 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:51 am

bigfoot wrote:
bigfoot wrote:Trade available: Payton Pritchard and my 4th round pick for whoever you want to give and your 3rd round pick. Don't miss out on this opportunity to snag a top young rookie.

His current Yahoo ranking is 120 which is a seventh-round value. He's keeper worthy.

I don't think you're going to get any offers with this. He might be fine this season but he's not worth playing and for dynasty overall rebuild rookie rankings he is likely not worth stashing. He's a find backup PG, but you're likely not to get much for him, if anything.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#214 » by bwgood77 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:53 am

Sidenote...it really pisses me off when I set my lineups for a week and forget to check for a week and one day. I almost ALWAYS set the last day to leave my worst players on my bench.

But checked in today (first day evidently that I hadn't set it) and Caris LeVert was on the bench. Thank God Jokic wasn't.
sunskerr
General Manager

Post#215 » by sunskerr » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:27 am

I didn't want to say stuff about this over the past before it was too early, but Kyrie could single-handedly lose me the championship.

Wow. Just wow.
sasquatchBob
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,450

Post#216 » by sasquatchBob » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:18 pm

Who do you think will end up being more valuable at the end of the season Garland or Haliburton?
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
And1: 690

Post#217 » by Kyler Murray » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:26 pm

sasquatchBob wrote:Who do you think will end up being more valuable at the end of the season Garland or Haliburton?

Haliburton
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#218 » by bwgood77 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:15 pm

Kyler Murray wrote:
sasquatchBob wrote:Who do you think will end up being more valuable at the end of the season Garland or Haliburton?

Haliburton

Yeah, I agree.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM

Post#219 » by WeekapaugGroove » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:54 am

We have a late night trade. I've dealt Thomas Bryant to Kyler Murray for Draymond Green.

sunskerr
General Manager

Post#220 » by sunskerr » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:18 am

Lol yahoo. I dropped Desmond Bane like 12 hours ago predicting that Jaylen would be cleared to play (return from INJ), but it will only be reflected in my lineups for TOMORROW'S (saturday) games so I can't use Jaylen Brown tonight even though he was just cleared to play literally TWO hours ago.

You hate to see it unless you're trying to compete for 1st

You will see amazing salt if my year falls apart lol

Return to Phoenix Suns