Ben Simmons best offers

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

HotelVitale
RealGM
And1: 9,726

Re: Ben Simmons best offers 

Post#21 » by HotelVitale » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:21 pm

Yenrallik1111 wrote:
Bentley1225 wrote:Lowry + 2022 1st.
I wish, and I have debated, argued, and fought the idea of moving Lowry.

The guy that turns 35 in two months? Not sure there'd be a lot of resistance to trading him for Simmons.
E S V L
Analyst
And1: 960

Post#22 » by E S V L » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:21 pm

Fox for Simmons straight looks like the only legit one
FK NFL
Yenrallik1111
Sixth Man
And1: 329

Post#23 » by Yenrallik1111 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:28 pm

nolang1 wrote:
Yenrallik1111 wrote:

Simmons + Harris for Lowry + Siakam?

i am fighting my bias fan instinct to react like an oppositional child, reasoning the raptors deserve more haha ... but I think I would have to pull the trigger. Lowry deserves to go home and compete, but can you convince Harris to restructure his contract at about 10 million less a year?!? that money stings but likely have to do that deal all the same. I am curious what Harris would look like as a bigger focal point on offense
Yenrallik1111
Sixth Man
And1: 329

Post#24 » by Yenrallik1111 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:30 pm

HotelVitale wrote:
Yenrallik1111 wrote:

The guy that turns 35 in two months? Not sure there'd be a lot of resistance to trading him for Simmons.

i know, that is why I said "i wish" ... implying that "i wish" statement is coming from a fan very high on Lowry.
PhillyNj
Sixth Man
And1: 535

Post#25 » by PhillyNj » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:08 am

E S V L wrote:Fox for Simmons straight looks like the only legit one

Sixers fan would revolt.
Maybe Fox +3 frp and 3 pick swaps. For Simmons.
GoBobs
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,456

Post#26 » by GoBobs » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:28 am

Gordon Hayward, Devonte Graham, Heavily protected first
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 14,114

Post#27 » by BullyKing » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:30 am

GoBobs wrote:Gordon Hayward, Devonte Graham, Heavily protected first

What's the point of making such a ridiculous offer?
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
GoBobs
Assistant Coach

Post#28 » by GoBobs » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:33 am

BullyKing wrote:

That offer is completely fair.
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers

Post#29 » by BullyKing » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:35 am

GoBobs wrote:
BullyKing wrote:

Are you really that unable to even have a modicum of objectivity? That offer is closer to the value of Jonathan Simmons than Ben Simmons. Just embarrassing.
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
JRoy
RealGM
And1: 10,251

Post#30 » by JRoy » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:36 am

GoBobs wrote:
BullyKing wrote:

I have no horse in this race and that offer is pretty weak.

Overpaid, aging Hayward, unimpressive pick and Graham for a young all nba guy.

Not close.
Edrees wrote:
JRoy wrote:Monta Ellis have it all

I was hoping and expecting this to be one of the first replies. You did not disappoint. Jroy have it all.
Saul Goodman
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,355

Post#31 » by Saul Goodman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:37 am

Probably if and when Beal wants out he would be the top offer.

Curry/Beal/thybulle/Harris/Embiid is pretty damn legit
2016 GMAT Blazers

Howard/Nene/
Griffin/M.Leonard/T.Jones
Porter/Marc.Morris/J.Johnson
McCollum/Stauskas/Thompson/Seldon
Lillard/Bayless/DeColo
GoBobs
Assistant Coach

Post#32 » by GoBobs » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:37 am

BullyKing wrote:
GoBobs wrote:
BullyKing wrote:

Are you really that unable to even have a modicum of objectivity? That offer is closer to the value of Jonathan Simmons than Ben Simmons. Just embarrassing.

why do you think simmons is worth so much? He averages like 12 pts per game and makes 30 million.

Hayward averages like 22.5 pts per game for the same money and can shoot the three plus I am giving them another shooter and a pick.

If they want to win now which is what a Harden move would have been about they should do this.
r0drig0lac
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,243

Post#33 » by r0drig0lac » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:39 am

Cardinalsfan27 wrote:
Wolveswin wrote:Bulls: LaVine + Filler
FOR
Culver + Green + 2x Wolves 2nds

76ers: Simmons + Green + Ferguson
FOR
Edwards + Rubio + LaVine + 2024 Wolves 1st (unprotected) 2023&2025 Wolves 1st Swap

Wolves: Rubio + Edwards + Culver + 2024 1st + 2023&2025 1st Swap (to 76ers) + 2x 2nds
FOR
Simmons + Ferguson + Bulls Filler

New 76ers:
Embiid
Harris
Edwards or Thybulle
LaVine
Rubio
76ers can sell fan base “better constructed roster” and #1 overall 1st for Simmons.

New Wolves:
Towns
Hernangomez
Simmons
Beasley
Russell
Simmons can supply defense all day long and let his teammates do all the shooting.

I don’t see why Chicago would do this.
...or any than the wolves
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers

Post#34 » by BullyKing » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:40 am

GoBobs wrote:
BullyKing wrote:
GoBobs wrote:

why do you think simmons is worth so much? He averages like 12 pts per game and makes 30 million.

Hayward averages like 22.5 pts per game for the same money and can shoot the three plus I am giving them another shooter and a pick.

If they want to win now which is what a Harden move would have been about they should do this.

Do you really believe PPG is this only basis for valuing a player. I'm mean you've posted on this website for a decade and that's what you've come away with?
NYSixersFan wrote:
GoBobs
Assistant Coach

Post#35 » by GoBobs » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:49 am

BullyKing wrote:
GoBobs wrote:
BullyKing wrote:

Do you really believe PPG is this only basis for valuing a player. I'm mean you've posted on this website for a decade and that's what you've come away with?

Hayward is a better player right now than simmons. Maybe not in realgm value because people here love youth and hope and all that, but he is objectivly a better more well rounded basketball player right now. He is currently averaging 40% on 5 3s per game, 50% from the floor and 93% from the foul line. He gets you like 5 reb and 4 assists and 1.4 steals. He is a much better fit beside Embiid right now.
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers

Post#36 » by BullyKing » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:52 am

GoBobs wrote:
BullyKing wrote:
GoBobs wrote:

Hayward is a better player right now than simmons. Maybe not in realgm value because people here love youth and hope and all that, but he is objectivly a better more well rounded basketball player right now. He is currently averaging 40% on 5 3s per game, 50% from the floor and 93% from the foul line. He gets you like 5 reb and 4 assists and 1.4 steals. He is a much better fit beside Embiid right now.

You're just lying to yourself. And how I can prove that? Because you proposed Hayward and more for Simmons. So when you were rightfully called out on just an amazingly homeristic proposal, you then talk down Simmons (the player you are trying to acquire) and talk up Hayward (the player you are proposing to trade). Just classic homer tactics.
NYSixersFan wrote:
GoBobs
Assistant Coach

! 

Post#37 » by GoBobs » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:57 am

BullyKing wrote:
GoBobs wrote:
BullyKing wrote:

You're just lying to yourself. And how I can prove that? Because you proposed Hayward and more for Simmons. So when you were rightfully called out on just an amazingly homeristic proposal, you then talk down Simmons (the player you are trying to acquire) and talk up Hayward (the player you are proposing to trade). Just classic homer tactics.

You haven't proven anything. I am willing to trade away a better player right now and some extra stuff because I know my team is a few years away from competing. While Hayward is still in his prime at 30 he probably won't be by the time we are good, considering Melo is like 19 or whatever. I trying to talk some sense into you about the realistic value of these players because you don't seem to have any sense of that.
DeBlazerRiddem
Forum Mod - Blazers
Forum Mod - Blazers
And1: 6,151

Post#38 » by DeBlazerRiddem » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:01 am

BullyKing wrote:
GoBobs wrote:
BullyKing wrote:

Living up to your name... Listen most people wont have the best offer, don't take personal offense to offers that aren't enough. If you want productive discussion, ignore the offers you don't like and follow up on the ones you do. No reason to start a fight.
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers

Re: ! 

Post#39 » by BullyKing » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:02 am

GoBobs wrote:
BullyKing wrote:
GoBobs wrote:

You haven't proven anything. I am willing to trade away a better player right now and some extra stuff because I know my team is a few years away from competing. While Hayward is still in his prime at 30 he probably won't be by the time we are good, considering Melo is like 19 or whatever. I trying to talk some sense into you about the realistic value of these players because you don't seem to have any sense of that.

Hmm.....

Start a new thread with your proposal if you're so convinced its reasonable.
NYSixersFan wrote:
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers

Post#40 » by BullyKing » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:04 am

DeBlazerRiddem wrote:
BullyKing wrote:
GoBobs wrote:

Living up to your name... Listen most people wont have the best offer, don't take personal offense to offers that aren't enough. If you want productive discussion, ignore the offers you don't like and follow up on the ones you do. No reason to start a fight.

So I'm only allowed to post when I like someone's offer? Any other rules you'd like to set?

P.S. I actually hate my username. It was supposed to be a dumb pun on Billy King that I selected without real thought beforehand. I wish I had given it more consideration.
NYSixersFan wrote:

Return to Trades and Transactions