ImageImageImage

GAME 11: Bucks @ Pistons 7PM

Moderators: Cowology, Snakebites, theBigLip, dVs33

Manocad
RealGM
And1: 10,561

Re: GAME 11: Bucks @ Pistons 7PM 

Post#41 » by Manocad » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:38 am

Damn it! If only Dumars had drafted Melo over Darko...the trickle down effect is immeasurable
Moses ShamMoses
Analyst
And1: 1,314

Post#42 » by Moses ShamMoses » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:45 am

Grant was struggling most of the game and still put up 22. I honestly think he averages 25 this year. Beyond scoring, I'm hoping he continues to develop as a distributer. 25 pts 7 rebs 4 assists per game by the end of the year?
Jeff Van Gundy on his brother's Pistons: 'He took over the Titanic and it's sinking even quicker'
Pharaoh
RealGM
And1: 4,565

Post#43 » by Pharaoh » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:49 am

Think it's safe to say Weaver knew what he was doing signing Grant.

I didn't think he'd leave Denver tbh
Moses ShamMoses wrote:Grant was struggling most of the game and still put up 22. I honestly think he averages 25 this year. Beyond scoring, I'm hoping he continues to develop as a distributer. 25 pts 7 rebs 4 assists per game by the end of the year?

Sent from my SM-G781B using RealGM mobile app
TurboTitan
Starter
And1: 1,936

Post#44 » by TurboTitan » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:00 am

edmunder_prc wrote:
TurboTitan wrote:Bruce Brown balling as we speak btw im still questioning that decision

He would be far and away the best PG for Detroit right now.

Probably even better than Derrick Rose, because Bruce will pass the ball and plays better defense.

I will die on the hill that Weaver never heard of him until he came in its the only way
“We don't see ourselves as All-Stars. We see ourselves as one unit. It's like five fingers on a hand. You can do more damage together as a fist than spread out flat.” ~SHEED
Pharaoh
RealGM
And1: 4,565

Post#45 » by Pharaoh » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:08 am

Weaver was hired mid June

Brown was traded mid November as the first dude to go.

Do you believe Weaver and the FO sat around doing nothing for 5 months?
TurboTitan wrote:
edmunder_prc wrote:
TurboTitan wrote:Bruce Brown balling as we speak btw im still questioning that decision

He would be far and away the best PG for Detroit right now.

Probably even better than Derrick Rose, because Bruce will pass the ball and plays better defense.

I will die on the hill that Weaver never heard of him until he came in its the only way

Sent from my SM-G781B using RealGM mobile app
ducler
Cold Hard Gameday Facts
And1: 8,942

Post#46 » by ducler » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:22 am

edmunder_prc wrote:
bstein14 wrote:Don't understand the Giannis stat padding... why was he in multiple games against us when the Bucks are up huge with 2-3 minutes left.

Giannis ego probably.
He needed 3 rebounds to finish his triple double... Try hard for a 3rd MVP but he'll not have it this year.

Sent from my STF-L09 using RealGM mobile app
ducler
Cold Hard Gameday Facts
And1: 8,942

Post#47 » by ducler » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:25 am

bstein14 wrote:Crazy in a rebuild year where we were starting Hayes who wasn't anywhere near NBA ready, Sekou can't get on the floor.
That's on coach... Or maybe they want to inflate Blake's stats and try to get rid of him at the deadline... Now that Giannis signed his extension, Harden has been traded, contenders will have to react.
MotownMadness
RealGM
And1: 21,870

Post#48 » by MotownMadness » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:50 am

Man our roster is so boring right now I keep passing out around the 2nd qtr
Han Solo
General Manager
And1: 7,443

Post#49 » by Han Solo » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:03 pm

MotownMadness wrote:Man our roster is so boring right now I keep passing out around the 2nd qtr

That’s how I feel. It’s our veterans minus Grant. They are horrible to watch. We’re 2-9. Do we really need to see Wayne Ellington play and Sekou get a DNP?

We tune in to watch the players we’re still hopeful for. Delon Wright is about the most boring player in the league too.

Casey has rattled the confidence of some of our young players. He’s not the right fit for a true rebuild. And that’s what we are.
Piston Pete
RealGM
And1: 1,264

Post#50 » by Piston Pete » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:09 pm

:oops:
ducler wrote:
bstein14 wrote:Crazy in a rebuild year where we were starting Hayes who wasn't anywhere near NBA ready, Sekou can't get on the floor.
That's on coach... Or maybe they want to inflate Blake's stats and try to get rid of him at the deadline... Now that Giannis signed his extension, Harden has been traded, contenders will have to react.

We can hope....

Otherwise, bench Blake and let Sekou get 25+ every night
The Moose
General Manager
And1: 5,116

Post#51 » by The Moose » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:00 pm

Han Solo wrote:
MotownMadness wrote:Man our roster is so boring right now I keep passing out around the 2nd qtr

That’s how I feel. It’s our veterans minus Grant. They are horrible to watch. We’re 2-9. Do we really need to see Wayne Ellington play and Sekou get a DNP?

We tune in to watch the players we’re still hopeful for. Delon Wright is about the most boring player in the league too.

Casey has rattled the confidence of some of our young players. He’s not the right fit for a true rebuild. And that’s what we are.

Bey, Stewart, Lee/Frank Jackson and Svi are all getting decent minutes

Return to Detroit Pistons