ImageImageImageImageImage

The Official Cunningham vs Suggs Thread #Tank4Either

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

baller16
Lead Assistant
And1: 10,548

Re: The Official Cunningham vs Suggs Thread #Tank4Either 

Post#441 » by baller16 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:46 am

LBJKB24MJ23 wrote:
bboyskinnylegs wrote:
Son Goku 25 wrote:Can we get two of these players lol

need that Minny pick from the Warriors.

it would suck if Minny actually sucked the rest of the season and got a top 3 pick lol. and were good in 2022. seems like something that could happen to the Raptors.

Only way we get that pick is if Siakam goes back to GS and Raptors get Trash Wiggins + that pick. that would really make the Warriors 2022 championship favorites.

Curry
Klay
Siakam
Green
Wiseman

and Wiggins would really be a true tank commander.

If Siakam comes back to his original form, I think we could get Wiggins+Wiseman+Pick. I think GSW would consider just so they can play Green at the 5 and they can go all in with a stacked starting lineup for next season.

The only other scenario would be to trade FVV+Norm to take on Wiggins garbage contract plus that Minny pick. I would honestly do both just cause of how juicy that Minny pick is, its guaranteed lottery this season and next imo. They have the worst point differential out of all teams in the league right now (-10.4)...worse than Detroit too (-6.4) :o
Marty_Budda
Sixth Man
And1: 2,801

Post#442 » by Marty_Budda » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:18 am

baller16 wrote:
LBJKB24MJ23 wrote:
bboyskinnylegs wrote:need that Minny pick from the Warriors.

it would suck if Minny actually sucked the rest of the season and got a top 3 pick lol. and were good in 2022. seems like something that could happen to the Raptors.

Only way we get that pick is if Siakam goes back to GS and Raptors get Trash Wiggins + that pick. that would really make the Warriors 2022 championship favorites.

Curry
Klay
Siakam
Green
Wiseman

If Siakam comes back to his original form, I think we could get Wiggins+Wiseman+Pick. I think GSW would consider just so they can play Green at the 5 and they can go all in with a stacked starting lineup for next season.

The only other scenario would be to trade FVV+Norm to take on Wiggins garbage contract plus that Minny pick. I would honestly do both just cause of how juicy that Minny pick is, its guaranteed lottery this season and next imo. They have the worst point differential out of all teams in the league right now (-10.4)...worse than Detroit too (-6.4) :o

I’d wait till after the lottery to see if minny falls in the top 5. Don’t want to trade pascal and then find out that it’s like pick 7 or 8.

Even still I’d have a hard time letting pascal go for that tbh. I’d rather we just tank, get a top 5 pick and pair them with pascal.
baller16
Lead Assistant

Post#443 » by baller16 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:34 am

Marty_Budda wrote:
baller16 wrote:
LBJKB24MJ23 wrote:

Curry
Klay
Siakam
Green
Wiseman

I’d wait till after the lottery to see if minny falls in the top 5. Don’t want to trade pascal and then find out that it’s like pick 7 or 8.

Even still I’d have a hard time letting pascal go for that tbh. I’d rather we just tank, get a top 5 pick and pair them with pascal.

The only issue with the core is that Siakam and FVV are already in their prime turning 27 this year, and it won't make sense for the timeline of our rebuild. OG is the only one worth keeping because he's 23. Also getting Wiseman isn't that bad because he's looking like a decent prospect and we have our future C. If Masai can find a way to get Wiseman and that pick without giving up Siakam, than he's the GOAT. But it probably requires FVV+OG to be shipped out
Marty_Budda
Sixth Man

Post#444 » by Marty_Budda » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:41 am

baller16 wrote:
Marty_Budda wrote:
baller16 wrote:

The only issue with the core is that Siakam and FVV are already in their prime turning 27 this year, and it won't make sense for the timeline of our rebuild. OG is the only one worth keeping because he's 23. Also getting Wiseman isn't that bad because he's looking like a decent prospect and we have our future C. But if Masai can find a way to get Wiseman and that pick without giving up Siakam, than that would be insane but it'd probably require FVV+OG to be shipped out

I don’t agree. Shaq was 7 years older than Kobe. Tim Duncan was 6 years older than Tony Parker and like 15 years older than Kawhi. Duncan was way younger than Robinson. Butler is way older than bam. I could go on but you get my point. Not every main piece on a team has to be within 4 years of each other. It’s good for rookies to have vets to put them in their place and teach them winning habits.

Also what’s with people thinking players automatically regress at 30? KD just came off a major injury at 32 and still looks quick and better than ever. Sports science is advancing. Players can play longer. When Cade is 24, pascal will be 31. And that’s okay.
HKBOY
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,554

Post#445 » by HKBOY » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:01 am

baller16 wrote:
Marty_Budda wrote:
baller16 wrote:

The only issue with the core is that Siakam and FVV are already in their prime turning 27 this year, and it won't make sense for the timeline of our rebuild. OG is the only one worth keeping because he's 23. Also getting Wiseman isn't that bad because he's looking like a decent prospect and we have our future C. If Masai can find a way to get Wiseman and that pick without giving up Siakam, than he's the GOAT. But it probably requires FVV+OG to be shipped out

Pascal and FVV have 6-8 years of productive seasons left after this one, they are young enough for a quick rebuild.
baller16
Lead Assistant

Post#446 » by baller16 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:06 am

HKBOY wrote:
baller16 wrote:
Marty_Budda wrote:

Pascal and FVV have 6-8 years of productive seasons left after this one, they are young enough for a quick rebuild.

Now that I think about it your right. Only question mark is Siakam, he's had a nice stretch recently but we need to see that for an entire season first. If he turns back to bubble P than he needs to be moved
HKBOY
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,554

Post#447 » by HKBOY » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:12 am

baller16 wrote:
HKBOY wrote:
baller16 wrote:

Now that I think about it your right. Only question mark is Siakam, he's had a nice stretch recently but we need to see that for an entire season first. If he turns back to bubble P than he needs to be moved

As long as he plays within the flow of the game and only shoots open 3, he should be fine. I want to keep Siakam because good Pascal is a legit 2nd option on a championship team.
DG88
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 27,560

Post#448 » by DG88 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:00 pm

T-d0t
General Manager
And1: 12,914

Post#449 » by T-d0t » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:25 pm

Suggs listed at 6'5. Is that good enough for you guys worrying about his height?
RealGM
And1: 66,480

Post#450 » by 720 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:50 pm

T-d0t wrote:Suggs listed at 6'5. Is that good enough for you guys worrying about his height?

Nah I'd rather have Cade, Green or Kuminga.
Psubs
RealGM
And1: 10,633

Post#451 » by Psubs » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:05 pm

T-d0t wrote:Suggs listed at 6'5. Is that good enough for you guys worrying about his height?

I see him at 6'4 at many places unless he's grown.

I like CBS putting Ziaire Williams #14 and Boston #15 because their numbers don't justify being higher.

I'm a big fan of Kai Jone's potential but B/R having him at #10 is a little high.
Marty_Budda
Sixth Man

Post#452 » by Marty_Budda » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:07 pm

720 wrote:

Nah I'd rather have Cade, Green or Kuminga.

Gonzaga is playing tonight. I’ll actually watch to see how he plays. Looking at his raw stats they’re not overly impressive but he is playing on a stacked team so I guess it makes sense.

He is averaging close to 3 steals per game tho. That’s like Chris Paul level good.
MavCarter
RealGM
And1: 30,987

Post#453 » by MavCarter » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:10 pm

Am i the only one who thinks mobley is the most intriguing prospect in the top 5 outside of cade?
#Enjoytheride
Young_Buc
General Manager
And1: 9,130

Post#454 » by Young_Buc » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:15 pm

This is the first draft in a little bit I've paid attention to the players in it. Maybe since the Wiggins draft. I will say that as a prospect I'm a lot more impressed with these guys than Wiggins (who was extremely underwhelming I'm terms of what I expected) Parker also looked uneventful as did Embiid (wrong here)

Edit: I actually watched the Zion draft prospects (Zion mostly) and while I was floored by the freak he was I didn't think it would translate to the NBA. Wasn't impressed with reddish and had Canadian bias for Barrett.
Bruin
RealGM
And1: 38,619

Post#455 » by Bruin » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:49 pm

MavCarter wrote:Am i the only one who thinks mobley is the most intriguing prospect in the top 5 outside of cade?

I like Mobley a lot too. I honestly am really high on all of the top 5 guys so I wouldn’t be too mad if the lotto balls don’t fall our way and we end up with the 5th pick even. Good chance any of these 5 guys become legit stars if they get drafted into the right situation
NotMyKawhi
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,027

Post#456 » by NotMyKawhi » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:04 am

as long as we get a top 6 pick im good

Green
Cade
Mobley
Kuminga
Suggs
Jalen Jonhson
T-d0t
General Manager
And1: 12,914

Post#457 » by T-d0t » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:20 pm

Still my guy right here. Offensively efficient, already great defensively, rebounds well for a guard and can run an offence.

Morris_Shatford
Senior Mod - Raptors
Senior Mod - Raptors
And1: 5,452

Post#458 » by Morris_Shatford » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:14 pm

Psubs wrote:
Morris_Shatford wrote:Kofi Cockburn w the 2nd or die tryin'

Don't have a 2nd. :( I believe used to dump Greg Monroe. I guess saved MLSE $2 million. :(

:x :x :x

Then use pick three on Kofi!!! :D
Thanks to Turbozone for the Sig!
raptorstime
RealGM
And1: 43,284

Post#459 » by raptorstime » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:41 pm

guard like passing, can defend the perimeter, shot blocking, out side shooting. This guy will be special.

Young_Buc
General Manager
And1: 9,130

Post#460 » by Young_Buc » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:56 pm

raptorstime wrote:guard like passing, can defend the perimeter, shot blocking, out side shooting. This guy will be special.

I like him. He has a frame that can add weight. Looks like a mix of Bosh and Anthony Davis in terms of fluidity, post up game and mobility.

Return to Toronto Raptors