ImageImage

Fiserv Forum Thread - Full (Almost) Capacity Now

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,821

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#1661 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:03 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:Any season ticket holders get any new info on being let back in yet? I have heard nothing!

I haven't heard anything yet. Since this is really out of their control and dont think they want to screw up the approval with the city, I can understand them being radio silent. That said, it is weird that they are still taking deposits on this season without communicating with season ticket holders whether or not they get tickets to all games. Initial communications said 1/4 of games as season tickets holders have to rotate, but why are they taking on more deposits. Would be super annoying (and probably cause me to cancel my tickets) if I don't get tickets to every playoff game.
dezmason24
Sophomore
And1: 7

Post#1662 » by dezmason24 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:06 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:Any season ticket holders get any new info on being let back in yet? I have heard nothing!

My credit card was charged last week for the 6 games that we get this year, but I haven’t heard anything about what games I’m getting. I’m guessing nobody will hear anything until the 2nd half of the schedule comes out. I think my monthly payments for next season start back up again this week.
dezmason24
Sophomore
And1: 7

Post#1663 » by dezmason24 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:10 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:

I haven't heard anything yet. Since this is really out of their control and dont think they want to screw up the approval with the city, I can understand them being radio silent. That said, it is weird that they are still taking deposits on this season without communicating with season ticket holders whether or not they get tickets to all games. Initial communications said 1/4 of games as season tickets holders have to rotate, but why are they taking on more deposits. Would be super annoying (and probably cause me to cancel my tickets) if I don't get tickets to every playoff game.

When my rep called me they said season ticket holders will get a random 6 games.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1664 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:13 pm

dezmason24 wrote:

When my rep called me they said season ticket holders will get a random 6 games.

Which makes sense if you are splitting up 24 games and only having 25% / sold out, but I dont think they are sold out :dontknow:
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 44,900

Post#1665 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:20 pm

Heard they are allowing fans and media tomorrow night but I can't confirm that.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#1666 » by EastSideBucksFan » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:22 pm

Someone I know (season ticket holder), was emailed tix for tomorrow
DMBucks22
Veteran
And1: 81

Post#1667 » by DMBucks22 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:25 pm

This is bizarre and not surprising (because it's the Bucks) that some season ticket holders have been contacted about games/ and charged already!

Wonder if people do actually get to go to tomorrows game if it just a "soft opening" type deal just to test "some fans" before going to the 25%.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#1668 » by EastSideBucksFan » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:32 pm

I think there's something like 10,000 season ticket holders

Even if they have 10%, that's only 1,700 fans allowed, so a lot of season ticket holders not getting in

I'm betting tomorrow is more like 5% for a small, dry run with no announcement for plans because the rest of the season ticket holders are all inevitably going to be miffed they didn't get tix.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1669 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:46 pm

Question for the youngings or those in the know: On a Saturday, how do they handle people at bars downtown? Are there currently capacity limits? Are they enforced? I'm under the assumption that you wear a mask entering but its pretty much business as usual...am I wrong?

Just seems weird that the Bucks would only be allowed 25% when fans are seated and you know mask compliance will be better enforced then a random bar.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1670 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:58 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:I think there's something like 10,000 season ticket holders

Even if they have 10%, that's only 1,700 fans allowed, so a lot of season ticket holders not getting in

I'm betting tomorrow is more like 5% for a small, dry run with no announcement for plans because the rest of the season ticket holders are all inevitably going to be miffed they didn't get tix.

Is that pre-pandemic? Kind of weird cause you have 3 groups. Non-season ticket holders, Holders who requested refund, and holders who kept their money down. Wonder if they treat 2/3 any differently?
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 20,218

Post#1671 » by Matches Malone » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:44 pm

Read on Twitter
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
talbert
Junior
And1: 204

Post#1672 » by talbert » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:49 pm

Yes! This is what really chaps my khakis. If you have 10,000 season ticket holders and you know you can only accommodate them to 6 games why are they still selling tickets to games this season? The season ticket holders that have already paid should get more games.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1673 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:23 pm

Press Conference at 11. Surprised this is something they want in a press conference.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34,741

Post#1674 » by ReasonablySober » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:13 pm

Read on Twitter
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1675 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:18 pm

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/wisconsin/
Wisconsin's seven day case average is 763m lowest since September. About 13% of population with one jab. Hopefully, by the time they are letting 25% in, we will be closer to 30% with one jab and less than 500 cases a day.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1676 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:27 pm

Sounds like they are heavily invested in mobile ordering, which makes a ton of sense both pandemic and post pandemic. Always was a pet peeve in the new arena that found wasnt easily assessible during time-out. Sign me up for a bad-version of sobelmans burger if I don't have to leave my seat and miss ten minutes of the game.

Disappointing that there is a segment saying that pre-sale will include new ticket holders. Essentially grouping people who buy today with those that wanted full season tickets and help on for the whole time.
StickeeFingaz
RealGM
And1: 6,621

Post#1677 » by StickeeFingaz » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:29 pm

Saw a tweet that ticket sales will be open the the public. I figured season ticket holders would get first dibs and then any season tickets that went unclaimed would be available to the public; wonder how this is actually going to work.
#FreeChuckDiesel
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1678 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:33 pm

StickeeFingaz wrote:Saw a tweet that ticket sales will be open the the public. I figured season ticket holders would get first dibs and then any season tickets that went unclaimed would be available to the public; wonder how this is actually going to work.

They did say priority pre-sale would be for STH. But again, why are they defaulting to 1/4 for STH if there are available seats?
StickeeFingaz
RealGM
And1: 6,621

Post#1679 » by StickeeFingaz » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:43 pm

StickeeFingaz wrote:Saw a tweet that ticket sales will be open the the public. I figured season ticket holders would get first dibs and then any season tickets that went unclaimed would be available to the public; wonder how this is actually going to work.

They did say priority pre-sale would be for STH. But again, why are they defaulting to 1/4 for STH if there are available seats?

Yea, they really need to be catering to season ticket holders. “Sorry Public but there’s a pandemic going on and due to limited capacity, STH are the priority at this time. Things will go back to normal once more fans are allowed in.”
#FreeChuckDiesel
FrieAaron
General Manager
And1: 5,017

Post#1680 » by FrieAaron » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:58 pm

I jumped off of being a season ticket holder at the perfect time. Sucked, but obviously made a great decision.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks