ImageImage

Fiserv Forum Thread - Full (Almost) Capacity Now

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,022

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#1681 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:01 pm

https://www.nba.com/bucks/press-conference-bucks-to-allow-limited-fans-to-attend-games-at-fiserv-forum-beginning-tonight?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWXpGalpHUm1PVEExWlRjNCIsInQiOiI1T3pkcmdvR3Urd3phVFJiUlwvY1FtdjBoWUVKV0VvMlF6aCs3XC9hZ01acG5YWVgxeHJYZmUwSnlwVHQ4REEyUkdIcWJqS3BQZkRkc1VwbDdiVTRPdWllN0NnRlwvZ1BlaWpCbm1iUkxOeUpYaFI4Y29IMURZUDNKNGFrdWVtam9hOSJ9
14 minute mark is on the video. Sounds like Sunday is the day the packages start. Presale starts tomorrow at noon. Partial ticket holders in the afternoon. Thursday 10AM for Fast Break members (AKA general public). General General public noon.

Quarter plans are on-sale now and "guarantee" seats to the second half of the season. Not sure how they can guarantee that AND allow STH an opportunity to purchase tickets to every game.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1682 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:04 pm

FrieAaron wrote:I jumped off of being a season ticket holder at the perfect time. Sucked, but obviously made a great decision.

Will be interesting to see what demand is going forward. On one-hand, you have a lot of pent up demand and disposable cash for a lot of their target market, on the other hand, less people working downtown and people getting used to watching games at homes where they invested in nicer TVs and home improvements during the pandemic.

Could see secondary market being relatively weak next year unless we win the 'Ship
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,331

Post#1683 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:03 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:https://www.nba.com/bucks/press-conference-bucks-to-allow-limited-fans-to-attend-games-at-fiserv-forum-beginning-tonight?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWXpGalpHUm1PVEExWlRjNCIsInQiOiI1T3pkcmdvR3Urd3phVFJiUlwvY1FtdjBoWUVKV0VvMlF6aCs3XC9hZ01acG5YWVgxeHJYZmUwSnlwVHQ4REEyUkdIcWJqS3BQZkRkc1VwbDdiVTRPdWllN0NnRlwvZ1BlaWpCbm1iUkxOeUpYaFI4Y29IMURZUDNKNGFrdWVtam9hOSJ9
14 minute mark is on the video. Sounds like Sunday is the day the packages start. Presale starts tomorrow at noon. Partial ticket holders in the afternoon. Thursday 10AM for Fast Break members (AKA general public). General General public noon.

Quarter plans are on-sale now and "guarantee" seats to the second half of the season. Not sure how they can guarantee that AND allow STH an opportunity to purchase tickets to every game.

I don't have time to listen to it now, I assume they are only selling tickets for the remaining 8 games as the second half schedule hasn't been released yet.

I know in at least some markets tickets don't sell out but I haven't heard what their systems are or pricing.

I would definitely go to a game if I could get tickets.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1684 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:35 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:https://www.nba.com/bucks/press-conference-bucks-to-allow-limited-fans-to-attend-games-at-fiserv-forum-beginning-tonight?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWXpGalpHUm1PVEExWlRjNCIsInQiOiI1T3pkcmdvR3Urd3phVFJiUlwvY1FtdjBoWUVKV0VvMlF6aCs3XC9hZ01acG5YWVgxeHJYZmUwSnlwVHQ4REEyUkdIcWJqS3BQZkRkc1VwbDdiVTRPdWllN0NnRlwvZ1BlaWpCbm1iUkxOeUpYaFI4Y29IMURZUDNKNGFrdWVtam9hOSJ9

I don't have time to listen to it now, I assume they are only selling tickets for the remaining 8 games as the second half schedule hasn't been released yet.

I know in at least some markets tickets don't sell out but I haven't heard what their systems are or pricing.

I would definitely go to a game if I could get tickets.

From what I got out of it, the quarter plans they are selling were for the second half of the season once the schedule is released.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#1685 » by EastSideBucksFan » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:43 pm

For the amount of tickets that will actually be available, I would expect demand to be high and prices to be high, at least to start, maybe they'll taper off after the first few games.
crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,330

Post#1686 » by crkone » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:01 pm

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1687 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:02 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:For the amount of tickets that will actually be available, I would expect demand to be high and prices to be high, at least to start, maybe they'll taper off after the first few games.

I would think so too, but there seems to be cheap tickets in arenas we go to.

Negatives are: Some people aren't willing to go yet, some people who are willing to go don't want to wear masks/follow restrictive rules, can't really have the same bars before and after experience, can't socialize with other attendees at half time, etc
PhoenixMilwauke
Sophomore
And1: 184

Post#1688 » by PhoenixMilwauke » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:27 am

I haven’t seen any emails from the bucks about buying tickets to the game yet. And I’m a STH who signed up for the quarterly plan this year. I’m going to call my rep tomorrow but has anyone actually gotten the option to buy tickets yet?
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1689 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:34 am

PhoenixMilwauke wrote:I haven’t seen any emails from the bucks about buying tickets to the game yet. And I’m a STH who signed up for the quarterly plan this year. I’m going to call my rep tomorrow but has anyone actually gotten the option to buy tickets yet?

Nope 18 hours away and we have a two hour time period to make selections before they are released to the next set of people. It reminds me when they sat on STH and then gave you a small window to make the benefit selection.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1690 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:02 pm

I no long have season tickets so I have no choice here but I don't think I would go to a game for the foreseeable future. Yeah it would be nice to see a game after a year off but the whole experience is so muted, in and around the arena, I think I would wait until next season. IMHO.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1691 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:42 pm

Has anyone heard about kid policy for these games? In no way will this idea ever get mother approval, but I have a 1 year old and wondering if he would be allowed in. 2 prime Sunday afternoon games, whole pod to yourself, relatively quiet. With only 10% capacity, strict mask and seating rules, and what looks like plastic dividers, I'm not ruling out bringing him if allowed. Feel it would be way safer than any restaurant, flight or grocery store (he nor I do that -well i go to grocery stores) but I'm really itching to get him to his first game.
PhoenixMilwauke
Sophomore
And1: 184

Post#1692 » by PhoenixMilwauke » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:29 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:Has anyone heard about kid policy for these games? In no way will this idea ever get mother approval, but I have a 1 year old and wondering if he would be allowed in. 2 prime Sunday afternoon games, whole pod to yourself, relatively quiet. With only 10% capacity, strict mask and seating rules, and what looks like plastic dividers, I'm not ruling out bringing him if allowed. Feel it would be way safer than any restaurant, flight or grocery store (he nor I do that -well i go to grocery stores) but I'm really itching to get him to his first game.

The Bucks email just says masks mandatory for anyone over 2. So, I think you’d be ok taking the 1 year old. Might be good to confirm with your ticket rep though.
DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,736

Post#1693 » by DanoMac » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:15 pm

Season ticket holder pre-sale is happening now. Just got Clippers tix, nothing else worth getting
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1694 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:16 pm

DanoMac wrote:Season ticket holder pre-sale is happening now. Just got Clippers tix, nothing else worth getting

Are all tickets in the lower bowl?
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1695 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:19 pm

Tix up on Stub Hub and other sites for those interested.
DMBucks22
Veteran
And1: 81

Post#1696 » by DMBucks22 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:20 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
DanoMac wrote:Season ticket holder pre-sale is happening now. Just got Clippers tix, nothing else worth getting

Negative. Tickets are all over the place. I bought a pair for Sunday in the upper level.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1697 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:25 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:

nope, started at $58 (with fees -42 face for upper deck) but sold out immediately. I was constantly refreshing my email but got it at 12:05.

My seats (upper deck 5th row, i think we 45 a ticket for my package), they are still available but listed at $61 face ($82 with fees). it went from pay x-price to be guaranteed tickets to all games, to "As a full season ticket holder and as a thank you for your loyalty, we would like to give you an opportunity to purchase seats for the next 5 home games, starting with Sunday, February 21's game." at twice the price of what we previously were going to sell them to you for.

I dont know their thought process in this, but feels like they need $x from sales and this was a way to jack up the price with limited capacity before going to the quarter plans. I can't imagine Resell being that much higher than what they offering STH. It really sucks cause there were 4 REALLY good games that I probably would've been able to go one even with the quarter plan but they made it an overpriced free for all that I needed to log in and buy with a 18 hour notice with no pricing / payment information.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1698 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:26 pm

I've heard they are eventually shooting for 25% or around 4,500. Are they getting to that many during this homestand?
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1699 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:32 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:I've heard they are eventually shooting for 25% or around 4,500. Are they getting to that many during this homestand?

"The Milwaukee Health Department will reassess the Bucks’ plan to increase capacity to 25% for the second half of the season."
I think the plan is that these five games are the test games. Quarter plan will start with the second half schedule.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1700 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:40 pm

Thanks, makes sense to slowly ramp it up. I'm still on the fence about going to any games. If they can win a game it would help :)

Return to Milwaukee Bucks