ImageImageImage

2021 Fantasy B-Ball

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,074

Re: 2021 Fantasy Basketball Thread (Dynasty/Premier/G-League) 

Post#301 » by bwgood77 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:49 pm

Kerrsed wrote:
Kyler Murray wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:I spy with my little eye.....people using that 3rd injury spot that was supposed to be reserved for Covid protocol players on just regular injured players.

Didn't even know about that, I'll fix it no prob, not going anywhere this year anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forget about it, its not a problem. i was just joking about the situation as the shortened season has caused a lot more players getting injured.

Plus there are so many guys that are not listed as injured that are either out because of COVID issues or their games are postponed due to other team's COVID issues.

I am WAY behind in games in Premier because of this...dropped for like 1st to 5th or lower in about a week..and I had a substantial lead a couple weeks back.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#302 » by Kerrsed » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:59 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:
Kyler Murray wrote:
Didn't even know about that, I'll fix it no prob, not going anywhere this year anyway.

Forget about it, its not a problem. i was just joking about the situation as the shortened season has caused a lot more players getting injured.

Plus there are so many guys that are not listed as injured that are either out because of COVID issues or their games are postponed due to other team's COVID issues.

I am WAY behind in games in Premier because of this...dropped for like 1st to 5th or lower in about a week..and I had a substantial lead a couple weeks back.

You might want to check Premier League again. I was in the same boat and saw that i was waaaaaaay behind in games played (Some positions said like 15+). Then i figured out last night that for some reason it was still set to 82 games and not 72, which i corrected last night. Now im totally not behind as many games as i once thought.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
Kobe>Jordan>God
Analyst
And1: 868

Post#303 » by Kobe>Jordan>God » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:56 am

Kerrsed wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:

You might want to check Premier League again. I was in the same boat and saw that i was waaaaaaay behind in games played (Some positions said like 15+). Then i figured out last night that for some reason it was still set to 82 games and not 72, which i corrected last night. Now im totally not behind as many games as i once thought.

Damn, I was piling on the games with whoever I could play just to catch up, and now I have too many games played :upset:

Kerrsed, did you see that yahoo has a new IL+ option? Players with INJ, OFS, O, and GTD statuses will be eligible for this slot.
ImageImage
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#304 » by bwgood77 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:43 am

Kobe>Jordan>God wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

Damn, I was piling on the games with whoever I could play just to catch up, and now I have too many games played :upset:

Kerrsed, did you see that yahoo has a new IL+ option? Players with INJ, OFS, O, and GTD statuses will be eligible for this slot.

We should change the third spot to that, then.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#305 » by Kerrsed » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:26 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Kobe>Jordan>God wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:

So i finally located it in the settings, but we have an issue. It doesnt make one of the IR spots an IR+ spot. They are 2 separate things. So i can add an IR+ to the league, but that will then give us 4 IR spots (3 regular IR's and 1 IR+). I can also take away 1 regular IR spot, but the issue is i know that there are teams out there that currently is using all 3 IR spots, so i have no idea what effect it will have, it could slide one of the players from the taken away IR spot to the new IR+ spot, or it could cause some issue with dropping a player that was in one of the IR spots or something, i have no idea. Im afraid of adding in a IR+ and taking away a IR spot and it screwing up somebody's team. But i am all for adding it though and if we get enough support to say screw it and try it, then i am more than happy to give it a shot. With how the league is this year i kinda look at this Fantasy Season as bit of a throwaway. Too many players missing games for random reasons and games being postponed due to Covid with no idea if they will actually be made up at a later date.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#306 » by Kerrsed » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:30 am

What i can do is add the IR+ spot and give everyone like 3 days or something to move one of their 3 IR players to that new IR+ spot, then after the 3 days change the regular IR spots back down to 2.
Kobe>Jordan>God
Analyst
And1: 868

Post#307 » by Kobe>Jordan>God » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:37 am

good idea
ImageImage
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,102

Post#308 » by MrMiyagi » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:30 am

I dgaf if I'm 16th for the next decade - checking my Dynasty team to see what Zion is doing on a nightly basis has been a lot of fun.
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#309 » by bwgood77 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:40 am

Kerrsed wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Kobe>Jordan>God wrote:

So i finally located it in the settings, but we have an issue. It doesnt make one of the IR spots an IR+ spot. They are 2 separate things. So i can add an IR+ to the league, but that will then give us 4 IR spots (3 regular IR's and 1 IR+). I can also take away 1 regular IR spot, but the issue is i know that there are teams out there that currently is using all 3 IR spots, so i have no idea what effect it will have, it could slide one of the players from the taken away IR spot to the new IR+ spot, or it could cause some issue with dropping a player that was in one of the IR spots or something, i have no idea. Im afraid of adding in a IR+ and taking away a IR spot and it screwing up somebody's team. But i am all for adding it though and if we get enough support to say screw it and try it, then i am more than happy to give it a shot. With how the league is this year i kinda look at this Fantasy Season as bit of a throwaway. Too many players missing games for random reasons and games being postponed due to Covid with no idea if they will actually be made up at a later date.

I say add it, as we have seen plenty of teams with 3 IR guys and other guys out, and then we can give people like a week to move guys over....because many teams I'm sure are not using all 3 IR spots....then we remove the 3rd IR spot after everyone has made the move. If guys don't we can contact them via PM or message through the league.

Maybe you can send a message or email in the league to let people know. Or quote everyone here.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#310 » by Kerrsed » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:39 am

bwgood77 wrote:I say add it, as we have seen plenty of teams with 3 IR guys and other guys out, and then we can give people like a week to move guys over....because many teams I'm sure are not using all 3 IR spots....then we remove the 3rd IR spot after everyone has made the move. If guys don't we can contact them via PM or message through the league.

Maybe you can send a message or email in the league to let people know. Or quote everyone here.

Ok, i added the IR+ spot to Premier League. I also sent an email through Yahoo Fantasy to everyone. So everybody that has all 3 IR spots filled has 1 week to to move one player over to the new IR+ slot before one of the regular IR spots is taken away. And as i stated in the email, even though we will technically have 4 IR spots for the next week, PLEASE dont be a Douchecanoe and use all 4 spots until the week is over then ditch one last minute. The new IR+ wasnt added so people can use 4 spots, its being added so people can use it on players that are listed as INJ, OFS, O, and GTD.
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,296

Post#311 » by sunskerr » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:58 am

Spoiler:
Trent, Anderson, Boucher and Plumlee

Mitch Robinson, Avdija, DiVincenzo, Tastic's 2nd (high), my 2nd (low) are all available. Want a rotation guy preferably a center.

MrMiyagi wrote:I dgaf if I'm 16th for the next decade - checking my Dynasty team to see what Zion is doing on a nightly basis has been a lot of fun.

That's how you start a rebuild baby. Giving up Durant and Gordon to the same team might cost me the championship :lol: but you got your guy and he's a future 1st round talent. You accepted the fact that your team will take a massive hit in production to get younger but you got your centerpiece.
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,805

Post#312 » by MathiasPW » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:12 pm

Kerrsed wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:I say add it, as we have seen plenty of teams with 3 IR guys and other guys out, and then we can give people like a week to move guys over....because many teams I'm sure are not using all 3 IR spots....then we remove the 3rd IR spot after everyone has made the move. If guys don't we can contact them via PM or message through the league.

Ok, i added the IR+ spot to Premier League. I also sent an email through Yahoo Fantasy to everyone. So everybody that has all 3 IR spots filled has 1 week to to move one player over to the new IR+ slot before one of the regular IR spots is taken away. And as i stated in the email, even though we will technically have 4 IR spots for the next week, PLEASE dont be a Douchecanoe and use all 4 spots until the week is over then ditch one last minute. The new IR+ wasnt added so people can use 4 spots, its being added so people can use it on players that are listed as INJ, OFS, O, and GTD.

Same has been implemented to the Dynasty League. Thanks for doing the hard thinking, Kerrsed.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#313 » by bwgood77 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:37 pm

Strange...I went into Premier the other day and it had between -5 and -10 at every roster spot...so I set my lineup for like 2 weeks subbing all bench players in every day, and now I am way ahead in most categories, like +5 at PG...playing guys like DiVincenzo when I have Curry and Lowry..what a waste. It must have been a glitch before, but I never would have played everyone like that..

Edit: Though looking at games played, I a at 269 and Golanator, ahead of me in 2nd place, has 314, and is like +8 at every position.
Desertfox
Pro Prospect
And1: 819

Post#314 » by Desertfox » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:13 pm

I have 5 players on IL on each of my teams, all of them major rotation players...
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#315 » by Kerrsed » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:52 pm

bwgood77 wrote:Strange...I went into Premier the other day and it had between -5 and -10 at every roster spot...so I set my lineup for like 2 weeks subbing all bench players in every day, and now I am way ahead in most categories, like +5 at PG...playing guys like DiVincenzo when I have Curry and Lowry..what a waste. It must have been a glitch before, but I never would have played everyone like that..

Edit: Though looking at games played, I a at 269 and Golanator, ahead of me in 2nd place, has 314, and is like +8 at every position.

Kerrsed wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#316 » by bwgood77 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:02 pm

Kerrsed wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:Strange...I went into Premier the other day and it had between -5 and -10 at every roster spot...so I set my lineup for like 2 weeks subbing all bench players in every day, and now I am way ahead in most categories, like +5 at PG...playing guys like DiVincenzo when I have Curry and Lowry..what a waste. It must have been a glitch before, but I never would have played everyone like that..

Kerrsed wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

Oh, I guess I didn't notice it said 82 before. Oh well, I will adjust.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#317 » by Kerrsed » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:35 am

bwgood77 wrote:Oh, I guess I didn't notice it said 82 before. Oh well, I will adjust.

Same thing here. I was trying to figure out how i was ahead of games in Dynasty, yet in Premier most of my positions were at least -3. Saw it was still on 82 games and switched it to 72 and all of a sudden positions i thought i was way behind all of a sudden im ahead in. Im now +8 at C and +7 for utility, i was playing guys at utility all the time because it said i was way way below the number (I think it was like -13, but since it added the 10 games at 82 and there is 2 utility spots, the moment i changed it to 72 it took away 20 games from utility and now put me over by 7).

I swear i had it set to 72 when we started so i have no idea what happened, but i think we all in the same boat.
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
And1: 687

Post#318 » by Kyler Murray » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:44 pm

Looking to package two potential keepers for a better player, if you're lacking keeper worthy players for next year hit me up. My guys are all young, so I'm looking for an upgrade of a player with similar age, would even take an injured guy if he's a stud. Available players are C. Wood, D. Ayton, T. Bryant, J. Nurkic, OG Anunoby, Oubre, FVV, Anthony Edwards.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#319 » by bwgood77 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:51 pm

Kyler Murray wrote:Looking to package two potential keepers for a better player, if you're lacking keeper worthy players for next year hit me up. My guys are all young, so I'm looking for an upgrade of a player with similar age, would even take an injured guy if he's a stud. Available players are C. Wood, D. Ayton, T. Bryant, J. Nurkic, OG Anunoby, Oubre, FVV, Anthony Edwards.

I don't suppose you'd do Wood or Ayton and FVV for Middleton or LeVert.
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
And1: 687

Post#320 » by Kyler Murray » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:13 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Kyler Murray wrote:Looking to package two potential keepers for a better player, if you're lacking keeper worthy players for next year hit me up. My guys are all young, so I'm looking for an upgrade of a player with similar age, would even take an injured guy if he's a stud. Available players are C. Wood, D. Ayton, T. Bryant, J. Nurkic, OG Anunoby, Oubre, FVV, Anthony Edwards.

I don't suppose you'd do Wood or Ayton and FVV for Middleton or LeVert.

Nah :lol:

Return to Phoenix Suns