Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

DeBlazerRiddem
Forum Mod - Blazers
Forum Mod - Blazers
And1: 6,166

Hot picks / Flavor of the week 

Post#1 » by DeBlazerRiddem » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:55 am

Who you think is about to have a big week? Which players should we be keeping an eye on?

I don't use this forum very much but I would love some week-to-week insight if there are any hidden gems out there. Maybe a backup player who gets an opportunity due to injury, or a young guy who looks like he might be worthy of taking a flier on, or a veteran facing a couple favorable matchups, and so on... Just in general who would you buy on at the moment? Lets talk about and try to predict those players about to rise and drop in fantasy rankings.

Come on, help me win my league with clutch moves before others see them coming.
Pointgod
RealGM
And1: 21,675

Re: Hot picks / Flavor of the week 

Post#2 » by Pointgod » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:51 am

DeBlazerRiddem wrote:Who you think is about to have a big week? Which players should we be keeping an eye on?

I don't use this forum very much but I would love some week-to-week insight if there are any hidden gems out there. Maybe a backup player who gets an opportunity due to injury, or a young guy who looks like he might be worthy of taking a flier on, or a veteran facing a couple favorable matchups, and so on... Just in general who would you buy on at the moment? Lets talk about and try to predict those players about to rise and drop in fantasy rankings.

Post your team and who’s on the waiver wire
DeBlazerRiddem
Forum Mod - Blazers
Forum Mod - Blazers
And1: 6,166

Post#3 » by DeBlazerRiddem » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:38 pm

Pointgod wrote:
DeBlazerRiddem wrote:Who you think is about to have a big week? Which players should we be keeping an eye on?

Oh my team is great (except for drafting Blake Griffin). I was just playing around late one night and was looking at this forum for any hot tips.

For example, one thought I had that night was that with Griffin sitting it would seem a good time to pick up Saddiq Bey or Josh Jackson.
Pointgod
RealGM
And1: 21,675

Post#4 » by Pointgod » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:04 pm

DeBlazerRiddem wrote:
Pointgod wrote:

Oh my team is great (except for drafting Blake Griffin). I was just playing around late one night and was looking at this forum for any hot tips.

For example, one thought I had that night was that with Griffin sitting it would seem a good time to pick up Saddiq Bey or Josh Jackson.

It helps if you posts your team so we can look at the weaknesses and strengths and recommend pick ups. I’d drop Griffin outright. I drafted him too and managed to trade him before he got benched.

Josh Jackson is a great pickup. Rubio, Nerlens Noel, Kuzma are also good pickups do to long term injuries
theman
RealGM
And1: 1,406

Post#5 » by theman » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:11 pm

If you are in a deep league someone to keep an eye on is Justin Patton. The Rockets released Cousins and Patton had an impressive first game (not so much game two). PJ Tucker is starting in front of him but Patton is already outplaying Tucker.
"Christmas is for cops and kids" - Whitey Bulger

Return to Fantasy Basketball