Steph Curry Misses Game After Not Feeling Well, No COVID-19 Protocols Needed

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Steph Curry Misses Game After Not Feeling Well, No COVID-19 Protocols Needed 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:57 am

Steph Curry missed the Golden State Warriors' 102-100 loss to the Charlotte Hornets after "not feeling well," said Steve Kerr.

Kerr added that Curry is not under any COVID-19 protocols, and could return on Tuesday.

"Going through his usual warmup routine, he just did not feel well at all. And so he came back in, saw the Charlotte team doctor, went out tried to warm up and just wasn't feeling good...

"We'll see how he's doing [Sunday] ... There were no [COVID-19] protocols in place. Just him feeling sick," said Kerr.

Kerr said that the Warriors missed Curry's presence in the loss. 

"Our offense is based on Steph. Obviously our pace, everything else. So it took us some time to get our feet on the ground but once we did I thought we really competed well and did everything necessary to win the game. We fought, we competed together."

Via Nick Friedell/ESON

Lockdown504090
RealGM
And1: 12,085

Re: Steph Curry Misses Game After Not Feeling Well, No COVID-19 Protocols Needed 

Post#2 » by Lockdown504090 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:04 pm

firstly nick fridell is a dick, and even seeing his name in print makes me ill. Secondly, I dont think anyone should be playing this season if their immune system is comprimised, that could lead to them giving a cold or something to another player, and now we have 2 people who are more vulnerable to covid symptoms.

Return to Wiretap Discussion