ImageImageImage

2021 Fantasy B-Ball

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,343

Re: 2021 Fantasy Basketball Thread (Dynasty/Premier/G-League) 

Post#321 » by sunskerr » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:19 am

Kyler Murray wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Kyler Murray wrote:Looking to package two potential keepers for a better player, if you're lacking keeper worthy players for next year hit me up. My guys are all young, so I'm looking for an upgrade of a player with similar age, would even take an injured guy if he's a stud. Available players are C. Wood, D. Ayton, T. Bryant, J. Nurkic, OG Anunoby, Oubre, FVV, Anthony Edwards.

I don't suppose you'd do Wood or Ayton and FVV for Middleton or LeVert.

Nah :lol:

It's all laughs at other peoples offers but you offered me Wood + Oubre for Trae Young lmao.
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
And1: 690

Post#322 » by Kyler Murray » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:53 am

sunskerr wrote:
Kyler Murray wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
I don't suppose you'd do Wood or Ayton and FVV for Middleton or LeVert.

Nah :lol:

It's all laughs at other peoples offers but you offered me Wood + Oubre for Trae Young lmao.

Just engaging interest, to see if you would entertain a trade. And it's not like I've sent you peanuts, wood and Trae are equal value on average this year, and oubre is top 75 last month.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,382

Post#323 » by bwgood77 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:21 pm

It's just funny for me because many of those guys may be better than my 2nd or 3rd best players, and I'm surely not trading Jokic for those two.
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD

Post#324 » by Kyler Murray » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:55 pm

bwgood77 wrote:It's just funny for me because many of those guys may be better than my 2nd or 3rd best players, and I'm surely not trading Jokic for those two.

And you'd be crazy to. We're just not good trading partners. FVV produces top 20 value for a 2nd straight year so to package with another young guy for a single player, would have to be a top 10 player I guess. But I'm always open to ideas, the :lol: emoticon wasn't meant as disrespectful or anything, I know you know me better than this.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#325 » by Kerrsed » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:27 pm

Kyler Murray wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:It's just funny for me because many of those guys may be better than my 2nd or 3rd best players, and I'm surely not trading Jokic for those two.

And you'd be crazy to. We're just not good trading partners. FVV produces top 20 value for a 2nd straight year so to package with another young guy for a single player, would have to be a top 10 player I guess. But I'm always open to ideas, the :lol: emoticon wasn't meant as disrespectful or anything, I know you know me better than this.

WOW! Ok, so i saw you say "FVV produces top 20 value" and i thought you were crazy. Granted i havent been paying attention to the rest of the league as deeply as i usually do, but seeing FVV as a top 20 player in fantasy threw me for a loop. So i checked Yahoo and while he is #23 for this past week, he is an ASTOUNDING #8 overall for the season so far! I would have never suspected or even guessed that. Thats pretty damn impressive!
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD

Post#326 » by Kyler Murray » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:30 pm

Kerrsed wrote:
Kyler Murray wrote:

WOW! Ok, so i saw you say "FVV produces top 20 value" and i thought you were crazy. Granted i havent been paying attention to the rest of the league as deeply as i usually do, but seeing FVV as a top 20 player in fantasy threw me for a loop. So i checked Yahoo and while he is #23 for this past week, he is an ASTOUNDING #8 overall for the season so far! I would have never suspected or even guessed that. Thats pretty damn impressive!

He's been balling. His stocks are crazy good for a guy this short.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#327 » by bwgood77 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:01 pm

Kerrsed wrote:
Kyler Murray wrote:

He is playing unbelievable this year. Just reading Zach Lowe's "10 things I like and Don't Like", it really breaks down how great he is, but he has had some monster scoring nights and gets assists. He absolutely would have been worth every penny if we had gone after him and paid him a ton. He'd be the perfect pg next to Booker
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#328 » by bwgood77 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:09 am

I think my worst mistake in fantasy dynasty is taking Hayes over Wiseman, and I had Wiseman as #1 on my big board going into the draft but figured him and Melo were going 1 and 2 (figured Wiseman was 1 but might drop to 2 but no way 3) so I researched so many others and convinced myself on Hayes, and when Wiseman dropped, I pulled a James Jones and stuck with my guy.

And the weird thing is, my worst category and what I needed was blocks. And my second worst is 3s...and he does both (Wiseman).

So I had to burn two picks in the draft on bigs (Holmes and Adams) and neither block many shots so I'm still last there.

Hopefully Hayes turns into a stud within the next two years if I can afford to hang onto him.

If anyone is high enough on Reddish or Bey and also likes Smart for the steals, I might listen.

I also would like some more discussion on the salary cap idea.
Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 7,562

Post#329 » by Calvin Klein » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:55 pm

Whoever has Jokic in Dynasty.I seem to remember me drafting him for that team and then I gave the team up. How are they doing?
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,805

Post#330 » by MathiasPW » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:02 pm

NUMBER OF INJURED SPOTS HAS BEEN REDUCED BACK BY 1 in Dynasty, as previously warned when adding the IR+ spot
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#331 » by bwgood77 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:04 pm

Calvin Klein wrote:Whoever has Jokic in Dynasty.I seem to remember me drafting him for that team and then I gave the team up. How are they doing?

He was traded to me for Gobert and Westbrook. I'm not doing so well though. Partly because Caris LeVert is out.
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant

Post#332 » by MathiasPW » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:05 pm

Calvin Klein wrote:Whoever has Jokic in Dynasty.I seem to remember me drafting him for that team and then I gave the team up. How are they doing?
Your team was taken over by Golanator. He traded Jokic and Marcus Smart for Gobert and Westbrook two seasons ago. He's currently sitting at 3rd in the league
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant

Post#333 » by MathiasPW » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:27 pm

This is your 2nd installment of the PER GAME rankings for the Dynasty League.

The # of games played discrepancy has been growing, with now the biggest difference between highest (Wordsenuff) and lowest (bwgood) games played is higher than 50 games, with the average being 285 GP. More players have fallen behind: 3 of them are now over 20 games behind the league average. Their fans eagerly hope for a comeback.

Fresh Princes is one of those low-games teams, but his averages are astounding, and he holds 2nd place in PER GAME standings. Future will tell if he'll be able to pull closer in games played keeping such high averages.

Weekapaug keeps whining about trading for Giannis, but is sitting comfortably at the 3st spot, while last years winner, No "I" in Harden (me) has for the first season avoided the bottom 3 in FG%, but at the cost of points, as his star has been quietly formidable in Brooklyn. And as a consequence, we have Sunskerr leading the league in only his 2nd year, much like our beloved Cameron Jo...nevermind

bigfoot and bwgood continue their ascension from the gallows, while TASTIC seems to have the most fun by rollercoastering his standings every week.

And this is to show you how your team has been developing in points throughout the season.

Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 7,562

Post#334 » by Calvin Klein » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:35 pm

MathiasPW wrote:
Your team was taken over by Golanator. He traded Jokic and Marcus Smart for Gobert and Westbrook two seasons ago. He's currently sitting at 3rd in the league

I regret dropping from the league now. It seems fun. But at the time I just didn't have the time to keep up with it. :(
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,343

Post#335 » by sunskerr » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:07 am

I think it's been 9? years since I won a championship on our forums - a G-league one (it was called the D-league back then). I still remember that squad, too - LeBron, Josh Smith, Monta Ellis, Rudy Gay and Andrew Bogut surrounded by up and coming Mike Conley, Paul George, Wesley Matthews, and Roy Hibbert.

To get a win in a full covid season and not have an absurd superstar on my team would be a pretty nice feat.
Desertfox
Pro Prospect
And1: 819

Post#336 » by Desertfox » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:59 pm

My premier roster...

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#337 » by bwgood77 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:38 pm

I can't decide on this trade offer in dynasty guys. What do you think? I was offered Porzingis for Jokic.
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,638

Post#338 » by Qwigglez » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:04 pm

bwgood77 wrote:I can't decide on this trade offer in dynasty guys. What do you think? I was offered Porzingis for Jokic.

take it and run!
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,166

Post#339 » by MrMiyagi » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:50 am

bwgood77 wrote:I can't decide on this trade offer in dynasty guys. What do you think? I was offered Porzingis for Jokic.

If offers are in for Jokic - I submit Dylan Windler for your consideration.

:lol:
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#340 » by Kerrsed » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:30 pm

Oh, in case anyone was wondering, we are now stuck with 3 IR spots and a IR+ spot.

I tried to change the IR spots down to 2 since we added the new IR+ spot, but Yahoo wont let me change it since you cant take away spots once the draft has started.

Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend

Return to Phoenix Suns