Bayern\'s Jamal Musiala Chooses Germany Over England

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Bayern\'s Jamal Musiala Chooses Germany Over England 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:41 am

Jamal Musiala has decided to play for the Germany national team instead of England after a talk with head coach Joachim Low.

The 17-year-old attacking midfielder became the youngest English scorer in the Champions League when he netted for Bayern in Tuesday\'s 4-1 win over Lazio in Rome.

\"I have a heart for Germany and a heart for England,\" Musiala told Germany\'s ARD Television. \"I thought about it a lot but at the end I listened to the feeling that it is the right decision to play for Germany.\"

Musiala played almost his entire youth career at Chelsea before joining Bayern in 2019. Musiala was born in Stuttgart. 

Via Reuters

Kalela
RealGM
And1: 11,538

Re: Bayern\'s Jamal Musiala Chooses Germany Over England 

Post#2 » by Kalela » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:22 am

Bad decision. He should have chosen England. The way the German FA treated Ozil was disgusting.
Fire Mazzulla
Loisl
Veteran
And1: 187

Post#3 » by Loisl » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:20 pm

Sorry, but you are wrong. It's far more complicated.
He sympathizes with a despot and shows no sense of responsibility. Besides, he embodies THE identification problems of people of Turkish origin.
Spoiler:
Those people want to live in Germany and enjoy German rights. But seem to despise Germany. They show no effort to adjust or mix at least a little with others. Always feeling like third class people and like to tell the whole world what a horrible country Germany is. Showing of their invalid, expired identity cards and how proud they are of their "true" nationality. This offends other foreigners living in Germany, like me. That is truely disgusting!
R.I.P. Mags - :beer:
Once a Knick, always a Knick.
Foye
Club Captain- German Soccer
And1: 3,457

Post#4 » by Foye » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:35 pm

Kalela wrote:Bad decision. He should have chosen England. The way the German FA treated Ozil was disgusting.

Coming from an Arsenal fan? :lol:

I do think there were plenty of efforts from Löw and Bierhoff to contact Özil to clarify the situation but Özil refused the call and Löw and Bierhoff were even refused to enter Arsenal training ground.

Can't expect much more from them.

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion