Can't use PM to ask for Account review

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Koyen
Pro Prospect
And1: 804

Can't use PM to ask for Account review 

Post#1 » by Koyen » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:19 am

Good morning.

According to general board policy "Any user with one or more strikes, read-only access, or a full General NBA Board ban may send Howard Mass a PM requesting an Account Review."

I have received a strike that i consider irrelevant and wanted to follow the policy to ask for a review. However, when i went to PM section i encountered "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature."

Please help me resolve this issue somehow because otherwise general board policy can't be applied in my case... account is not new, i have a decent quantity of participation. What should i do to have an ability to use PMs?

Thank you
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,647

Re: Can't use PM to ask for Account review 

Post#2 » by Howard Mass » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:50 pm

Koyen wrote:Good morning.

According to general board policy "Any user with one or more strikes, read-only access, or a full General NBA Board ban may send Howard Mass a PM requesting an Account Review."

I have received a strike that i consider irrelevant and wanted to follow the policy to ask for a review. However, when i went to PM section i encountered "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature."

Please help me resolve this issue somehow because otherwise general board policy can't be applied in my case... account is not new, i have a decent quantity of participation. What should i do to have an ability to use PMs?

Thank you

Koyen,

Give it a shot now.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
Koyen
Pro Prospect
And1: 804

Post#3 » by Koyen » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:09 pm

Thank you very much. PM issue is resolved.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,647

Post#4 » by Howard Mass » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:23 pm

Not a problem.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions