ImageImageImage

Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Foshan, sixers hoops, Sixerscan

Monix
Senior
Posts: 559
And1: 356
Joined: Jan 20, 2017

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1541 » by Monix » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:42 pm

from the Dunc'd On trade deadline pod:

Would you do a trade based around Danny Green and Will Barton? Only add draft capital if Barton commits to opt in.

Denver adds D and hides from the tax next year, Philly adds offense
youngcrev
RealGM
Posts: 24,118
And1: 5,647
Joined: Jun 12, 2005
Location: Philadelphia(ish)
   

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1542 » by youngcrev » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:22 pm

Monix wrote:from the Dunc'd On trade deadline pod:

Would you do a trade based around Danny Green and Will Barton? Only add draft capital if Barton commits to opt in.

Denver adds D and hides from the tax next year, Philly adds offense


Probably not. I think he's better, but not enough to mess with the chemistry.

They also wound up with a 3-way (or did it end up like a 5 teamer?) with us sending out expirings/Maxey/1st for Lowry
LeTimmAy
Ballboy
Posts: 29
And1: 11
Joined: Jul 27, 2019
 

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1543 » by LeTimmAy » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:05 am

Aaron Gordon and Evan Fournier for Green, Scott, Maxey, poirier, Ferguson and Korkmaz.

Scorers plus Gordon could be a stretch 5 for simmons in small ball.
LloydFree
RealGM
Posts: 15,411
And1: 11,169
Joined: Aug 20, 2012
Location: Somewhere near the Jersey Turnpike, between exit 4 and 15E

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1544 » by LloydFree » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:29 pm

youngcrev wrote:
Monix wrote:from the Dunc'd On trade deadline pod:

Would you do a trade based around Danny Green and Will Barton? Only add draft capital if Barton commits to opt in.

Denver adds D and hides from the tax next year, Philly adds offense


Probably not. I think he's better, but not enough to mess with the chemistry.

They also wound up with a 3-way (or did it end up like a 5 teamer?) with us sending out expirings/Maxey/1st for Lowry

The trade was so contrived and ridiculous, I turned the podcast off. It was more complicated than a bad Trade board post.
Fischella wrote:I think none of you guys that are pro-Embiid no how basketball works today.. is way easier to win it all with Omer Asik than Olajuwon.
Actually if you ask me which Center I want for my perfect championship caliber team, I will chose Asik hands down
ShirleyTemple
Sophomore
Posts: 112
And1: 84
Joined: Feb 01, 2016
 

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1545 » by ShirleyTemple » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:54 pm

I turned Dunc'd On podcast off a long time ago. Never looked back.
the_process
RealGM
Posts: 20,112
And1: 5,014
Joined: May 01, 2010

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1546 » by the_process » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:51 pm

Scott, Ferguson, Poirier, Milton, 2021 1st, and 2023 1st to NOP for Lonzo and NAW

Of course, this means you're committing to paying Lonzo the big bucks, so I imagine you have to have a handshake agreement on an extension that Joshua will sign off on.
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
Posts: 11,974
And1: 11,943
Joined: Jan 16, 2014

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1547 » by BullyKing » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:41 pm

ShirleyTemple wrote:I turned Dunc'd On podcast off a long time ago. Never looked back.


Same but that's mostly because I find LeRoux incredibly annoying. Also because they moved a ton of stuff behind a payroll. I've got no problem paying for content (Athletic subscriber, various newspapers) but I'm not paying for Danny LeRoux.
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
youngcrev
RealGM
Posts: 24,118
And1: 5,647
Joined: Jun 12, 2005
Location: Philadelphia(ish)
   

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1548 » by youngcrev » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:10 pm

the_process wrote:Scott, Ferguson, Poirier, Milton, 2021 1st, and 2023 1st to NOP for Lonzo and NAW

Of course, this means you're committing to paying Lonzo the big bucks, so I imagine you have to have a handshake agreement on an extension that Joshua will sign off on.


Jesus, and people freak out about Maxey and a 1st for Lowry...
the_process
RealGM
Posts: 20,112
And1: 5,014
Joined: May 01, 2010

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1549 » by the_process » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:38 pm

youngcrev wrote:
the_process wrote:Scott, Ferguson, Poirier, Milton, 2021 1st, and 2023 1st to NOP for Lonzo and NAW

Of course, this means you're committing to paying Lonzo the big bucks, so I imagine you have to have a handshake agreement on an extension that Joshua will sign off on.


Jesus, and people freak out about Maxey and a 1st for Lowry...


Much rather have Lonzo and NAW than Lowry. Protect the 2023 1st so it has a chance to turn into 2nds.
youngcrev
RealGM
Posts: 24,118
And1: 5,647
Joined: Jun 12, 2005
Location: Philadelphia(ish)
   

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1550 » by youngcrev » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:12 am

the_process wrote:
youngcrev wrote:
the_process wrote:Scott, Ferguson, Poirier, Milton, 2021 1st, and 2023 1st to NOP for Lonzo and NAW

Of course, this means you're committing to paying Lonzo the big bucks, so I imagine you have to have a handshake agreement on an extension that Joshua will sign off on.


Jesus, and people freak out about Maxey and a 1st for Lowry...


Much rather have Lonzo and NAW than Lowry. Protect the 2023 1st so it has a chance to turn into 2nds.


I wouldn't. And I'd much rather have Shake and '23 1st (individually) than Maxey.
the_process
RealGM
Posts: 20,112
And1: 5,014
Joined: May 01, 2010

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1551 » by the_process » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:13 am

youngcrev wrote:
the_process wrote:
youngcrev wrote:
Jesus, and people freak out about Maxey and a 1st for Lowry...


Much rather have Lonzo and NAW than Lowry. Protect the 2023 1st so it has a chance to turn into 2nds.


I wouldn't. And I'd much rather have Shake and '23 1st (individually) than Maxey.


NAW >> Shake in the long run. IMO.

And for just the right now... Shake is shooting like his shoulder is broken. So little difference.

If NO wants Maxey instead of Shake though, sure.
youngcrev
RealGM
Posts: 24,118
And1: 5,647
Joined: Jun 12, 2005
Location: Philadelphia(ish)
   

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1552 » by youngcrev » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:25 am

the_process wrote:
youngcrev wrote:
the_process wrote:
Much rather have Lonzo and NAW than Lowry. Protect the 2023 1st so it has a chance to turn into 2nds.


I wouldn't. And I'd much rather have Shake and '23 1st (individually) than Maxey.


NAW >> Shake in the long run. IMO.

And for just the right now... Shake is shooting like his shoulder is broken. So little difference.

If NO wants Maxey instead of Shake though, sure.


Maybe? Based on what though? How much have you actually watched him play? Because he hasn't played a ton in general, and I don't imagine anyone around here is watching a ton of Pelicans games.

He's an interesting name that could maybe be something if given a chance... But I mean, Shake is currently a pretty legit contributor on a contender even with a jumper that isn't falling.
Dnt hate
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,265
And1: 674
Joined: Jun 14, 2016

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1553 » by Dnt hate » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:29 am

Fournier and AG destroyed the nets we should target Fournier and maybe AG also
User avatar
Foshan
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
Posts: 9,784
And1: 1,334
Joined: Jan 10, 2009

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1554 » by Foshan » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:11 am

I think they will want to much for AG... but i think Fournier may be the best available option for the price for us.
Olabikkel
Freshman
Posts: 61
And1: 9
Joined: May 02, 2020
         

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1555 » by Olabikkel » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:58 am

If the 76 dont see bjelica as best back up pf option, could we try to get brandon Clarke (he is not a starter anymore) or even better Chris boucher as back up pf.

Salary wise not so much a problem, depends on what assets we have to give up in such a trade.

A trade with okc still possibility. But i would like hill and additional khenrich Williams Who could also be back up pf.
Hill+Williams for 3 of poirier, ferguson, Scott or maxey. (No picks attached if we give up maxey, otherwise 2rnd pick).

Fournier still option, but difficult salary wise, i dont think phi wants to give green in trading for him.

Trading green would have to lead to something special like green+maxey+pick for jerami Grant.
User avatar
Foshan
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
Posts: 9,784
And1: 1,334
Joined: Jan 10, 2009

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1556 » by Foshan » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:44 am

I don't think we could get a good trade with OKC... dude get's all the picks
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
Posts: 11,974
And1: 11,943
Joined: Jan 16, 2014

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1557 » by BullyKing » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:24 pm

Foshan wrote:I don't think we could get a good trade with OKC... dude get's all the picks

It's also hard to trade with OKC because most of our expiring filler isn't allowed to be traded back there.
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
VDT
Analyst
Posts: 3,211
And1: 1,950
Joined: Oct 13, 2018

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1558 » by VDT » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:18 pm

I am interested in getting Stanley Johnson. He shouldnt cost much as he is expiring and doesnt get much playtime.
I havent seen him much lately but he has the physical tools to be a good defender and his 3 point shooting has increased this year to 39%. This may or may not reflect his true shooting capabilities but he is a low risk (mid-late second rounder) decent upside acquisition that could help our wing defense.
LloydFree
RealGM
Posts: 15,411
And1: 11,169
Joined: Aug 20, 2012
Location: Somewhere near the Jersey Turnpike, between exit 4 and 15E

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1559 » by LloydFree » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:34 pm

Foshan wrote:I don't think we could get a good trade with OKC... dude get's all the picks

I'd trade Seth Curry straight up for George Hill right now, no questions asked. I can see now Curry is regular season fools gold. Won't be able guard anybody and won't get a shot off against any real playoff Defense.
Fischella wrote:I think none of you guys that are pro-Embiid no how basketball works today.. is way easier to win it all with Omer Asik than Olajuwon.
Actually if you ask me which Center I want for my perfect championship caliber team, I will chose Asik hands down
LeonJordanJr24
Rookie
Posts: 1,112
And1: 217
Joined: Jul 18, 2013

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1560 » by LeonJordanJr24 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:47 pm

Maxey and Korkmaz are two assets we should use to acquire a legit athletic scorer/shot creator. Maxey is too young and unpolished for our core .. kormaz is a expiring who may get paid and we have isiah joe to replace him.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers