Post#1 » by ducler » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:17 pm

Read on Twitter
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,972

Re: Game 38 : MEM vs GSW 

Post#2 » by VCfor3 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:25 am

Ja with some highlight plays but this game has been embarrassing. Friggin Wiggins is cooking us.
Whole Truth
Head Coach
And1: 3,679

Post#3 » by Whole Truth » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:18 am

Amazing how Vegas knew Memphis would be 9 point underdogs against a Curry/Wiseman less Warriors,

LMAO.
E S V L
Analyst
And1: 960

Post#4 » by E S V L » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:56 am

Something wrong with our chemistry. Winslow?
FK NFL
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies

Post#5 » by VCfor3 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:19 pm

Just no energy tonight
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies

Post#6 » by VCfor3 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:21 pm

Whole Truth wrote:Amazing how Vegas knew Memphis would be 9 point underdogs against a Curry/Wiseman less Warriors,

LMAO.

Most places switched up the odds after Curry was officially out. Didn't Vegas?
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#7 » by Whole Truth » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:22 pm

E S V L wrote:Something wrong with our chemistry. Winslow?

Interchanging a 10 man rotation will do that. No coincidence that Anderson's slump has coincided with Winslow joining the rotation.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#8 » by Whole Truth » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:42 pm

VCfor3 wrote:
Whole Truth wrote:Amazing how Vegas knew Memphis would be 9 point underdogs against a Curry/Wiseman less Warriors,

LMAO.

They probably did the same. Tell me, when they found out that Curry & Wiseman were out, did Grizz become the clear favorites to win, lol. If I was a gambler Vic, I would have made some big money last night.

Warriors & Grizz are fighting for those 8-10 seeds. How much do you think NBA wants Curry in the playoff picture ?. I'd say Allen getting called for a foul on a play he dove & reached the ball first, with WIggins falling on top his head much. Grizz will obviously get some calls but that play was basically the overall officiating theme of the night.

Don't get me wrong though, Memphis didn't help their own cause with their play but the loss was subtly aided. Give me a video replay & I'll point out everything. OCD has it's benefits.

I had the misfortune of having the GS broadcast. Their commentator said the game was unscripted in an attempt to describe it, I had a good laugh off off of that statement. What a word to choose in trying to describe unpredictability,, lol. (NOT SCRIPTED) lol.
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies

Post#9 » by VCfor3 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:25 am

Whole Truth wrote:
VCfor3 wrote:

LMAO.

They probably did the same. Tell me, when they found out that Curry & Wiseman were out, did Grizz become the clear favorites to win, lol. If I was a gambler Vic, I would have made some big money last night.

Warriors & Grizz are fighting for those 8-10 seeds. How much do you think NBA wants Curry in the playoff picture ?. I'd say Allen getting called for a foul on a play he dove & reached the ball first, with WIggins falling on top his head much. Grizz will obviously get some calls but that play was basically the overall officiating theme of the night.

Don't get me wrong though, Memphis didn't help their own cause with their play but the loss was subtly aided. Give me a video replay & I'll point out everything. OCD has it's benefits.

I had the misfortune of having the GS broadcast. Their commentator said the game was unscripted in an attempt to describe it, I had a good laugh off off of that statement. What a word to choose in trying to describe unpredictability,, lol. (NOT SCRIPTED) lol.

Yeah Memphis I think was like a point or two favorite. Not much.

Also I've had to listen to the radio the last few games and Eric Hasseltime?() went OFF on one of the calls (Dillon dove for the ball and Wiggins fell into his back but Brooks was called for the foul). First time he kinda lost it on air haha

Return to Memphis Grizzlies