ImageImageImage

Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Foshan, sixers hoops, Sixerscan

Dnt hate
Sixth Man
And1: 899

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#1581 » by Dnt hate » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:16 am

eyeatoma wrote:Gordon has been essentially a bust for his career. Ross is incredibly streaky, and Fournier has had a lot of injury issues all year. I'd be fine getting Ross or Fournier, for say a few picks, some of our lesser players, etc. But Tobi has been really good this year. I agree he has been bad in the playoffs, but we haven't seen him in the playoffs with Doc.

Gordon/Ross/Fournier are also three players who have been a significant part of a terrible Magic team. A team that has been horrible for a long time.

Ya I agree I'd love Fournier for our crap obviously, but it seems Boston might give up Smart for Founrier and AG
eyeatoma
RealGM
And1: 10,792

Post#1582 » by eyeatoma » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:19 am

Dnt hate wrote:
eyeatoma wrote:Gordon has been essentially a bust for his career. Ross is incredibly streaky, and Fournier has had a lot of injury issues all year. I'd be fine getting Ross or Fournier, for say a few picks, some of our lesser players, etc. But Tobi has been really good this year. I agree he has been bad in the playoffs, but we haven't seen him in the playoffs with Doc.

Gordon/Ross/Fournier are also three players who have been a significant part of a terrible Magic team. A team that has been horrible for a long time.

Ya I agree I'd love Fournier for our crap obviously, but it seems Boston might give up Smart for Founrier and AG

They can have them. Boston will be worse with those two.
davesilver
Junior
And1: 204

Post#1583 » by davesilver » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:34 am

Brogdon is my target for sure. Not sure if Indiana is *actually* looking to trade — maybe just gauging his value

Maxey, Danny, 21 1st, 23 1st for Brogdon

Ben Shake
Brogdon Curry
Matisse
Tobias Scott
Embiid Dwight Bradley
SparksFly87
Assistant Coach
And1: 395

Post#1584 » by SparksFly87 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:39 am

Get brogan without Danny Green add Ferguson,Porier and 8 mil exception. Please God give us Brogdan.
sixers4real
Veteran
And1: 1,893

Post#1585 » by sixers4real » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:40 am

SparksFly87 wrote:Get brogan without Danny Green add Ferguson,Porier and 8 mil exception. Please God give us Brogdan.

You can't combine TPE with players in one trade.
Sixers fan since 2001. From Russia.
sixers4real
Veteran
And1: 1,893

Post#1586 » by sixers4real » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:41 am

davesilver wrote:Brogdon is my target for sure. Not sure if Indiana is *actually* looking to trade — maybe just gauging his value

Maxey, Danny, 21 1st, 23 1st for Brogdon

Ben Shake
Brogdon Curry
Matisse
Tobias Scott
Embiid Dwight Bradley

That will not be enough. Add 3 swaps and it can work
Sixers fan since 2001. From Russia.
VDT
Analyst
And1: 2,106

Post#1587 » by VDT » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:26 am

I think Brogdon is overrated, but if we try to acquire him i would prefer to give Curry than Green. But i am not giving multiple firsts for him. He is not really a difference maker.
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,676

Post#1588 » by the_process » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:27 pm

Maxey, Curry, Ferguson, and Scott is enough to match a 24M contract.

Lots of teams looking for big men. I’d be calling all of them about Tony Bradley, see how much value you can steal.

I’d consider trying to sell high on Shake.
youngcrev
RealGM
And1: 8,444

Post#1589 » by youngcrev » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:52 pm

the_process wrote:Maxey, Curry, Ferguson, and Scott is enough to match a 24M contract.

Lots of teams looking for big men. I’d be calling all of them about Tony Bradley, see how much value you can steal.

You think trading Shake now would be selling high? I guess his value is probably the highest it's been, but I think he's going to end up being a quality starting caliber guard assuming he regains his jumper and makes incremental improvement to the other parts of his game (particularly his ball handling). I think his stock will continue to rise rather than having peaked.
youngcrev
RealGM
And1: 8,444

Post#1590 » by youngcrev » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:56 pm

VDT wrote:I think Brogdon is overrated, but if we try to acquire him i would prefer to give Curry than Green. But i am not giving multiple firsts for him. He is not really a difference maker.

I'd try to get something done without either involved.

I'd be comfortable with moving Curry if necessary though, and he likely has quite a bit more value than Danny.

I'd be particularly comfortable with it if we can snag JJ on the buyout market as a bench shooter.
the_process
RealGM

Post#1591 » by the_process » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:17 pm

youngcrev wrote:
the_process wrote:Maxey, Curry, Ferguson, and Scott is enough to match a 24M contract.

You think trading Shake now would be selling high? I guess his value is probably the highest it's been, but I think he's going to end up being a quality starting caliber guard assuming he regains his jumper and makes incremental improvement to the other parts of his game (particularly his ball handling). I think his stock will continue to rise rather than having peaked.

I don’t think there’s much question his value is the highest it’s ever been, and I’m a little questionable on him going forward. So IMO you have to at least see what he could bring back.
Tomjas
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,173

Post#1592 » by Tomjas » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:23 pm

the_process wrote:
youngcrev wrote:

I don’t think there’s much question his value is the highest it’s ever been, and I’m a little questionable on him going forward. So IMO you have to at least see what he could bring back.

Given his salary, he’s a + asset and his contributions are unlikely to be replaced for similar $
the_process
RealGM

Post#1593 » by the_process » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:26 am

Tomjas wrote:
the_process wrote:
youngcrev wrote:

Given his salary, he’s a + asset and his contributions are unlikely to be replaced for similar $

He's definitely an asset.
PhillyNj
Sixth Man
And1: 535

Post#1594 » by PhillyNj » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:16 am

the_process wrote:
Tomjas wrote:
the_process wrote:

He's definitely an asset.

Shake will probably never be starter quality. He has only 1 use scoring guard off the bench. He has a lot of holes in his game.
PhillyNj
Sixth Man
And1: 535

Post#1595 » by PhillyNj » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:22 am

I like the way you think. I hadn’t considered trading Bradley(mostly because ‘Embiidi is out) and he’s decent.
I’d like to see Ferguson, Scott and Pourie all gone today.
My hope is we can get a quality point guard today. I’ll be disappointed if we don’t at least get a backup point guard.
Tomjas
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,173

Post#1596 » by Tomjas » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:09 am

Shake is on 1.5 million

Reed is on less than 500k

No way that a meaningful deal falls apart without them
the_process
RealGM

Post#1597 » by the_process » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:59 am

PhillyNj wrote:

I like the way you think. I hadn’t considered trading Bradley(mostly because ‘Embiidi is out) and he’s decent.
I’d like to see Ferguson, Scott and Pourie all gone today.
My hope is we can get a quality point guard today. I’ll be disappointed if we don’t at least get a backup point guard.

Delon Wright would’ve been nice as a backup. And he was cheap. Well, in Morey we trust.
the_process
RealGM

Post#1598 » by the_process » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:01 pm

Another try:

CHA gets Bradley, Bledsoe, 2021 PHI 1st, 2022 LAL 1st via NO
NOP gets Curry, Scott, Ferguson, Zeller, and McDaniels
PHI gets Redick and Ball
SixthStreet
Sixth Man
And1: 1,516

Post#1599 » by SixthStreet » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:50 pm

This is just pure conjecture by me, but I think Jaylen Brown may ask out in the offseason. There's something really rotten in that organization and a coaching change may not fix it. I doubt Ainge would trade with us, and he'd still have 3 years on a now under market contract and as such will command a massive return. Probably a NOP or OKC buying opportunity moreso than us. But there will be others to monitor also. Excited for what the offseason brings.
the_process
RealGM

Post#1600 » by the_process » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:30 pm

If Portland plans on re-signing Powell, McCollum for Harris could be available this summer.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers