ImageImageImageImageImage

BJELICA APPRECIATE THREAD!!!

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

LightTheBeam
RealGM
And1: 10,573

BJELICA APPRECIATE THREAD!!! 

Post#1 » by LightTheBeam » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:09 pm

This board is dead but my mans deserves an appreciation thread.

I'm happy to see him go, he definitely didn't fit the style of this team. Glad to see him back in the playoffs as well.

But I will miss our Bjelica 3s from 4 feet behind the line.

I bid you farewell and here's a video of all of our favorite Bejlica moment!

;ab_channel=NF

F U C K IT WE DESERVE THIS WIN!
kalenclayton
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,716

Re: BJELICA APPRECIATE THREAD!!! 

Post#2 » by kalenclayton » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:17 pm

Beli deserved more when he was in Sac, especially this season. He was sent to the doghouse as a scapegoat for Walton and never got into a rhythm. He had poor play to start the season, but so did the rest of the team. He remained ready and stayed professional. After how he played the previous two years, I think he deserved a longer leash compared to players like CoJo and Bagley.

Bjelica gave us a bunch of memories and I’m thankful for that. He also blessed us with one of the best quotes, which RipPizzaGuy posted in the OP. He was one of the main factors that made a bad team watchable.

I’m excited for him to play meaningful minutes for a playoff team. Go Beli. F*** it. You deserve this.
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 4,535

Post#3 » by codydaze » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:38 pm

Bjelica was awesome here, he's a very underrated player and should help Miami out big time. I'm happy to see him going to a place like Miami too and we didn't send him off to Cleveland or something.
5paceman
Pro Prospect
And1: 486

Post#4 » by 5paceman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:34 pm

Thanks Belly the bomber. Guy was so sneaky good around the hoop too. And Cojo! He got too much heat, helped the team play more consistently and a hustle machine.

Return to Sacramento Kings