SlovenianDragon
Head Coach
And1: 11,053

Re: Game 47: Chicago Bulls at Phoenix Suns, Wednesday, March 31st, 7pm 

Post#201 » by SlovenianDragon » Thu Apr 1, 2021 4:44 am

bwgood77 wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:
I watched Eric Andre skits they are pretty weird but hilarious. Had no idea this movie was out but I'll give it a look. Thanks.

I'm a huge fan of uncomfortable weird comedy. He's a king of it. Also explains why I like Tim & Eric so much. My username is actually from a Tim & Eric sketch.

You guys should check out Loudermilk on Amazon Prime. You'll know if it's the type of show one episode in. There is a scene in a coffee shop in the first episode that had me laughing out loud, which I rarely do. I don't even watch many comedies.

Same guy from Office Space leads it...almost the same character but more crude.

I liked this show on Netflix

Also W/ Bob & David is a really good one.
Mr Puddles
Assistant Coach
And1: 10,158

Post#202 » by Mr Puddles » Thu Apr 1, 2021 4:44 am

grumpysaddle wrote:Win on Friday and they're 20 games above .500 o.O

We'd be 2% as away as well from being on pace for a 60 win record (equivalent to an 82 game I mean).

.708, which would put this team in reach of the Suns all-time best season record of .756.

The Suns would have to go 21-3 for the remainder of the season to break this record though - so it's unlikely, but the equivalent of a 60 win season would be amazing as well!
Spoiler:
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,158

Post#203 » by Revived » Thu Apr 1, 2021 4:44 am

This is a good win on the 2nd night of a back to back even against a shorthanded team.

I’m one of the posters that’s been given the “Ayton hater” status of this board and but honestly tonight’s awful game from him tonight isn’t all that concerning. Every player has off nights, CP3 has had it, Booker has had it, even all our favorite Bridges had a game where he was down right awful just few games ago.

If you think about it, it was the perfect storm for him to have a bad game too. Three main factors imo.

1. Bound to have an off game after several strong ones.
2. Back to back game. Bigs always need more rest than perimeter players so not surprising.
3. Vucevic is one of the top Cs in the league. Defending him takes even more energy and I’m sure Ayton had some nerves going up against him too.

This can’t become a pattern and I expect him to bounce back next game otherwise then yeah it can be alarming. But not worried about this one.

And holy **** man Devin Booker...carried the team on his back. What a game.
grumpysaddle
RealGM
And1: 13,911

Post#204 » by grumpysaddle » Thu Apr 1, 2021 4:46 am

SlovenianDragon wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:
I'm a huge fan of uncomfortable weird comedy. He's a king of it. Also explains why I like Tim & Eric so much. My username is actually from a Tim & Eric sketch.

You guys should check out Loudermilk on Amazon Prime. You'll know if it's the type of show one episode in. There is a scene in a coffee shop in the first episode that had me laughing out loud, which I rarely do. I don't even watch many comedies.

I liked this show on Netflix

Also W/ Bob & David is a really good one.

Love that show. Detroiters was great too!
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,377

Post#205 » by bwgood77 » Thu Apr 1, 2021 5:02 am

grumpysaddle wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:

I'll check it out! Have you watched Letterkenny. That show is perfection in my book for comedies. I love Canada though.

No I haven't, but heard a lot about it. Maybe I'll check it out.
Kings4win
Junior
And1: 267

Post#206 » by Kings4win » Thu Apr 1, 2021 5:20 am

bwgood77 wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

I'll check it out! Have you watched Letterkenny. That show is perfection in my book for comedies. I love Canada though.

Serious question.....would you give Lavar Ball a blow job if it guaranteed the Suns win the championship this year?
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,398

Post#207 » by SunsRback4Good » Thu Apr 1, 2021 5:46 am

Kings4win wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:I'll check it out! Have you watched Letterkenny. That show is perfection in my book for comedies. I love Canada though.

Serious question.....would you give Lavar Ball a blow job if it guaranteed the Suns win the championship this year?

What the hell is wrong with you dude???

Spoiler:
I actually would.. waited too long and I ain't getting any younger
Revived
RealGM

Post#208 » by Revived » Thu Apr 1, 2021 6:40 am

I get kings4win and king4day confused every now and then lol. One is a Kings fan that’s trolling us for some unknown odd reason and the other is loyal Suns fan and poster that contributes to good discussions.

kings4win btw is the guy that posted about how Booker is a complete empty stats guy and then created a thread on this Suns forum about how we should trade Paul for Westbrook lmao :lol:
Revived
RealGM

Post#209 » by Revived » Thu Apr 1, 2021 6:42 am

Even his 3rd most and-1d post ever is one that’s dissing the Suns lol

viewtopic.php?p=87515760#p87515760

One of those Scottsdale thots must have spurned this guy pretty badly and now he hates everything about Arizona including the Suns.
SuperSunsFan
Sixth Man
And1: 1,364

Post#210 » by SuperSunsFan » Thu Apr 1, 2021 6:46 am

Kings4win wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:I'll check it out! Have you watched Letterkenny. That show is perfection in my book for comedies. I love Canada though.

Nope, but i would eat Gal Gadot's p**** if it guaranteed the suns win the championship this year.
Bogyo
Analyst
And1: 2,254

Post#211 » by Bogyo » Thu Apr 1, 2021 7:28 am

Revived wrote:This is a good win on the 2nd night of a back to back even against a shorthanded team.

I’m one of the posters that’s been given the “Ayton hater” status of this board and but honestly tonight’s awful game from him tonight isn’t all that concerning. Every player has off nights, CP3 has had it, Booker has had it, even all our favorite Bridges had a game where he was down right awful just few games ago.

If you think about it, it was the perfect storm for him to have a bad game too. Three main factors imo.

1. Bound to have an off game after several strong ones.
2. Back to back game. Bigs always need more rest than perimeter players so not surprising.
3. Vucevic is one of the top Cs in the league. Defending him takes even more energy and I’m sure Ayton had some nerves going up against him too.

This can’t become a pattern and I expect him to bounce back next game otherwise then yeah it can be alarming. But not worried about this one.

And holy **** man Devin Booker...carried the team on his back. What a game.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Although I don't really even care about 2-3 bad games in a row by anyone. That's like a week... Nothing to be all up and in arms about. I never was, I am not, and I never will be - much like the most of you guys. You have a small injury, that's one game. You pull a stinker for some reason that is two. Then you are on the back end of a back-to-back and tired as hell, so obviously the 3rd game won't be your best, or "bounceback" either. Nothing to write home about in my opinion. Yes, the game threads will have some comments, but it does not make or break anyone as a player - especially if they have pooved continously beforehand who and what they are.

For expamle, this 5 game strech since the Orlando game has not been the best basketball of Bridges's carreer, but I do not see anyone really complaining about it, becouse it's evident he is still trying and giving it his all (and has flashes here and there even during this "bad" strech), he is just dead tired by now, he was injured a bit too. But noone complains in the Bridges thread how he sucks - becouse he does not, we see his effort and we KNOW that he wil be back to his old self.

As for this game - Book it! :D I have bragging rights against my brother (who is a huge Bulls fan) for a year!!! :D :D :D Happy Easter it will be! :D
starbosa10
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,132

Post#212 » by starbosa10 » Thu Apr 1, 2021 7:38 am

I love you Devin
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,801

Post#213 » by Saberestar » Thu Apr 1, 2021 12:04 pm

I can't even understand how Booker scored 45 points. He scored efficiently and he didn't take bad shots.

17/24 shooting for a perimeter player is RIDICULOUS.

He is already the best scorer in the franchise's history.
King4Day
RealGM
And1: 9,204

Post#214 » by King4Day » Thu Apr 1, 2021 12:30 pm

grumpysaddle wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:
I watched Eric Andre skits they are pretty weird but hilarious. Had no idea this movie was out but I'll give it a look. Thanks.

I'm obsessed with everything Tim & Eric.
'Bedtime stories' is so weirdly funny. Especially the one where Eric's character regularly tries speaking Spanish and he's so confident in how he speaks it, but his grammar is so off.
"Sometimes, the dragon wins" #RallyTheValley
Jarlaxle0204
Sixth Man
And1: 2,091

Post#215 » by Jarlaxle0204 » Thu Apr 1, 2021 2:40 pm

We are spoiled by Booker. He is a special scorer that people take for granted.
TouchPassDario
Pro Prospect
And1: 338

Post#216 » by TouchPassDario » Thu Apr 1, 2021 2:41 pm

Revived wrote:Even his 3rd most and-1d post ever is one that’s dissing the Suns lol

viewtopic.php?p=87515760#p87515760

One of those Scottsdale thots must have spurned this guy pretty badly and now he hates everything about Arizona including the Suns.

That isn’t dissing the Suns.
Revived
RealGM

Post#217 » by Revived » Thu Apr 1, 2021 3:15 pm

Patrick Williams has a nice future in this league. Booker cooked him cause I don’t think he’s ready for that type of a matchup yet especially for a full game but he’ll be a solid defender vs other PFs soon. I like his game, Bulls just need to get a PG and they can finish their rebuild quicker if Lavine stays healthy. I like Rubio a lot for them.

Read on Twitter
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,638

Post#218 » by Qwigglez » Thu Apr 1, 2021 3:16 pm

Kings4win wrote:
Spoiler:

These kind of vulgar posts aren't welcome on the Suns board.
RunDogGun
No Sham, More Cam
And1: 5,437

Post#219 » by RunDogGun » Thu Apr 1, 2021 3:35 pm

Its pretty interesting that the Bulls started 3 PF's, a center, and a 6'7' combo guard. And does Thad always have good game against us?
Bogyo
Analyst
And1: 2,254

Post#220 » by Bogyo » Thu Apr 1, 2021 4:10 pm

RunDogGun wrote:Its pretty interesting that the Bulls started 3 PF's, a center, and a 6'7' combo guard. And does Thad always have good game against us?

Williams hasn't fully bulked up yet, he is so young, so he is more of a 3 as it is now, just with less peremiter game. He is a good one though, I thought he was a reach in the top 5 - likely not the case. Bulls did a good rebuild / retool. They get one more piece (PG) and a year to gel and the youngins to grow, they will be constantly in the playoffs for sure.

Return to Phoenix Suns